Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

yes, when it's 80mb, the overall quality will look 'better' ;)

i thought the timing of the names was fast too...the problem is, i don't know how to make it appear longer :lol::(

does anyone know??? :unsure:

i will make the font bigger

and i will change the color of the font in the beginning

don't apologize!

these were all very helpful comments! :wub:

awww 80 is better eh? :)

what program are you using miss.bi?

isn't there like a help button or index

I watched it like 10x already. It's so cute :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Thank you Miss Bouakham and everyone else who put in the extra efforts to make SHK's gift extra special. Anyways, does anyone know if she did anything special for her B-day last year? Was there also a fan gathering?

I was soo disappointed that her and wonbin didn't get together! lol imo, they looked better together than her and ssh.. lol i actually skipped most parts of the drama and only watched scenes that had her, wonbin, or the both of them :D

edit: I just noticed the link for the tribute! I just watched it! I liked it! ^_^ you did a good job on it! ^_^

omg..i did the same thing...i have nothing against ssh (i love him too) but..yeah i like seeing wb and shg together.... too bad wb is leaving to the army next month... :( ...

>im currently watching autumn again... :P

This woman is definitely flawlessly gorgeous. I looooovveee heeerrr! I still think one of the most beautiful images I've ever seen of her was from Autumn Tale days........such a classic. I think everyone had a pretty good ending in there except for Won Bin's Tae Suk.....felt really bad for him.

I wonder....after SSH and WB comes back from the army....would the producers ever put SHK, SSH, and WB together to star in a movie? I mean, now that SHK has decided to move onto the big screen, this is a possibility right? If this does happen, I think it would become one of the most anticipated movies of all time (which isn't necessarily a good thing....cause it usually falls short of expectations....).....but yeah.....*dreams on*

yeah i hope so!..since she's doing movies now...but who knoes wut will happen in the future.. :)

Guest soutsada7

Oh, yeah, I forgot to add that my brother saw the vid while I was watching it, and he was like, "Wow, who's that hottie? Damn, I need to go to Korea to find myself a hottie like that!" Haha, see SHG makes Korean girls look good (not to say that Korean girls don't look good...you know what I mean :sigh, exasperated with myself: :blink:

EDIT:

Hah! I realized that I just OWN another page...take that, Soutsada - you dork!

Guest PuccaGirl_64

she's so pretty...i'd die to have her and Bi dating each other...she's doing a movie right? can't wait to watch it..

I would die too~!!!

yeahh thanks... :) ...

tooo bad my name is missing LOL... :P:P ..

but have you ever given me your name?

if yes, i apologize

if not, i've made announcements a few pages back

feel free to PM me if you want to

give me your real name+country ;)

I would die too~!!!

me three! :lol:

:lol:

Soutsada you're so funny! :P

she's so pretty...i'd die to have her and Bi dating each other...she's doing a movie right? can't wait to watch it..

I want to watch her movie Blue Alert too but I do not think it will be showing in the United States. About the Bi and SHG thing, it is getting quite old now and BI has made it clear that he is not interested in her so please move on from the Bi is with SHG fantasy. I am sure you would not die to see them date but just exaggerating. I am sorry if I offended you but I am sick of the Bi and SHG thing and fans should stop linking them together. It will never happen.

Guest shinebi

I want to watch her movie Blue Alert too but I do not think it will be showing in the United States. About the Bi and SHG thing, it is getting quite old now and BI has made it clear that he is not interested in her so please move on from the Bi is with SHG fantasy. I am sure you would not die to see them date but just exaggerating. I am sorry if I offended you but I am sick of the Bi and SHG thing and fans should stop linking them together. It will never happen.

True, true, but I think it's okay for them to say such things...after all, they are fans you know.....I admit, I'd love to see them together again...even if they never get to be together....It's a fact that they do make a great couple! Offended? nope...just an opinion. :)

she is sooo beautiful!!! shes my favorite actress of all time...

shes talented, shes beautiful....she prolly has a AWESOME personality~

what MORE can you ask for.. haha