Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

Thanks for the link to the gallery...I'll be busy saving more pix of her to my collection - can't help it, she's just too gorgeous :P

Anyone knows where to get Torrents for Korean dramas? I've asked over at the Blue Alert thread, someone redirected me here to ask instead. Help?

This woman is definitely flawlessly gorgeous. I looooovveee heeerrr! I still think one of the most beautiful images I've ever seen of her was from Autumn Tale days........such a classic. I think everyone had a pretty good ending in there except for Won Bin's Tae Suk.....felt really bad for him.

I wonder....after SSH and WB comes back from the army....would the producers ever put SHK, SSH, and WB together to star in a movie? I mean, now that SHK has decided to move onto the big screen, this is a possibility right? If this does happen, I think it would become one of the most anticipated movies of all time (which isn't necessarily a good thing....cause it usually falls short of expectations....).....but yeah.....*dreams on*

Guest soutsada7

This woman is definitely flawlessly gorgeous. I looooovveee heeerrr! I still think one of the most beautiful images I've ever seen of her was from Autumn Tale days........such a classic. I think everyone had a pretty good ending in there except for Won Bin's Tae Suk.....felt really bad for him.

I wonder....after SSH and WB comes back from the army....would the producers ever put SHK, SSH, and WB together to star in a movie? I mean, now that SHK has decided to move onto the big screen, this is a possibility right? If this does happen, I think it would become one of the most anticipated movies of all time (which isn't necessarily a good thing....cause it usually falls short of expectations....).....but yeah.....*dreams on*

I completely agree with you...a movie with SHG, SSH and WB would totally sweep Asia by the storm...I just got a complete vcd set from my aunty of "Autumn of My Heart"...I just love this classic, although I'm a sucker for happy endings this series was an exception just cause SHG's in it :D

SHG Bday Tribute Link

Mirror Link

okay, it's not the best :(

we should reconsider sending it :unsure:

anyway, there is still space for at least 15-20 more names...so... ;)

if i spelt your name wrong, or put you down as the wrong country, feel free to point it out!

the size is around 25mb, thus the quality is not the best

i purposely minimized the quality so that it will be easier for some ppl to download it

the real size should be around 80-90mb ;)

any questions?

and i apologize that it took me so long :(

Guest sweet_treats1812

^well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions :) beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as the cliche goes...

as for me, i really think SHK is pretty...maybe not the prettiest, but definitely ONE OF THE... :lol::lol::lol:

thanks for the vid, Miss B...im dling it right now :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok..i just finished watching the video...

first of all, thank u soo much Miss B for taking the time and effort to put all that together! :lol:

it was pretty good actually (i was grinning when i saw my name..haha..)

but then, it seemed like the names of the fans were few...are those really all the people that sent in their names? :(

Names? You mean we can put our names on it? Well, what are the chances of her receiving it personally? I don't mind to have my name on it.

Wong Kuan Yew, Malaysia

Thanks!

Doesn't really matter if it's not the best, as long as you've put your heart into making it, it's priceless.

but then, it seemed like the names of the fans were few...are those really all the people that sent in their names? :(

yes, these were the only names that i received :unsure:

thanks for taking the time to download and giving your input :wub:

Names? You mean we can put our names on it? Well, what are the chances of her receiving it personally? I don't mind to have my name on it.

Wong Kuan Yew, Malaysia

Thanks!

Doesn't really matter if it's not the best, as long as you've put your heart into making it, it's priceless.

thanks!

btw, you're added ;)

miss.bi thank you for the link :)

the actual clip is 80-90Mb??

wow.. that is huge. is that better quality than the 25mb one?

just curious 'cause the 25mb is great also. :wub:

oh miss.bi the timing of the names I think is too fast. The names should stay on the screen a little bit longer. and also the font should be a little bit bigger. In the beginning "happy birthday song hyegyo" should be a different color don't you think? 'cause the wording doesn't stick out since the background pic is also white-ish color.

sorry I think I said too much :(

other than that.. I love the video. :wub: You did an awesome job.

The 2 songs are great. perfect for her.

Guest soutsada7

Dling the vid right now, but I'm sure you did a wonderful job. Thanks for taking the time to do the tribute video, you really don't know what that means to us, thanks a lot. Like a lot of peope say, beauty's in the eyes of the beholder, but to me SHG is among the most beautiful out there...

EDIT:

HAH, I just realized that I OWN this page :D

Guest tinyblueangel

It would be nice to see SHK and WB in a movie or drama together. I wanted her to be with him in Autumn Tale lol That was my first Korean drama and after that I started to watch Korean dramas and she's in quite a few of them lol It was nice to see her with a different role in Full House though, proves that she's well-rounded

Guest Jamieâ„¢

yeah autumn tale was my first korean drama..when i saw shg pic in the cover..i was like..this girl is alright..but when i finished the first 4 episode ..me and sisters were like WOW! she's flawless... :blink::blink::o ...im still sad that she didn't end up with won bin... :P i wish they were together in real life... :):)

I was soo disappointed that her and wonbin didn't get together! lol imo, they looked better together than her and ssh.. lol i actually skipped most parts of the drama and only watched scenes that had her, wonbin, or the both of them :D

edit: I just noticed the link for the tribute! I just watched it! I liked it! ^_^ you did a good job on it! ^_^

Guest incredibleDORK

tinyblueangel Today, 07:56 PM Post #562

It would be nice to see SHK and WB in a movie or drama together. I wanted her to be with him in Autumn Tale lol That was my first Korean drama and after that I started to watch Korean dramas and she's in quite a few of them lol It was nice to see her with a different role in Full House though, proves that she's well-rounded

I agree! I wanna see them together again in a movie or drama. Autumn Tale was also my first Korean drama. Hahaha.

miss.bi thank you for the link :)

the actual clip is 80-90Mb??

wow.. that is huge. is that better quality than the 25mb one?

just curious 'cause the 25mb is great also. :wub:

oh miss.bi the timing of the names I think is too fast. The names should stay on the screen a little bit longer. and also the font should be a little bit bigger. In the beginning "happy birthday song hyegyo" should be a different color don't you think? 'cause the wording doesn't stick out since the background pic is also white-ish color.

sorry I think I said too much :(

other than that.. I love the video. :wub: You did an awesome job.

The 2 songs are great. perfect for her.

yes, when it's 80mb, the overall quality will look 'better' ;)

i thought the timing of the names was fast too...the problem is, i don't know how to make it appear longer :lol::(

does anyone know??? :unsure:

i will make the font bigger

and i will change the color of the font in the beginning

don't apologize!

these were all very helpful comments! :wub:

Guest soutsada7

yes, when it's 80mb, the overall quality will look 'better' ;)

i thought the timing of the names was fast too...the problem is, i don't know how to make it appear longer :lol::(

does anyone know??? :unsure:

i will make the font bigger

and i will change the color of the font in the beginning

don't apologize!

these were all very helpful comments! :wub:

I just finished watching the vid and as I expected it was wonderful. You did a great job Miss B...the tribute was beautiful to fit our most beautiful SHG...Oh, by the way, I'm Laotian, but I'm from the bayarea, Ca. Sorry...