Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hello, everyone! Summer is just around the corner, and I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful, warm weather. Mother's Day also just passed, so whether you are from US and celebrated it or not, I'd like to wish ALL of you moms (including Kyo's umma!), a very Happy Mother's Day! Hope you all enjoyed your special day, and got plenty of rest and relaxation :)
Kim, I feel the same as you - very confused about BOTH Cannes and "I am Queen." About Cannes, UAA has been inconsistent. Just 2 weeks ago or so, they confirmed to the same source, SportsSeoul.com that she would be attending the press conference, but in the recent report, they said it wasn't certain. Perhaps, things changed since she is filming "I am Queen" so they have to schedule around her filming. But, I truly believe she will be there in Cannes, so lets not worry...just keep our fingers crossed and eyes glued to our computer screen for any new news and of course, pictures.
And as far as "I am Queen," I am also a bit disappointed and again, confused. Is she the main character? Like Kim, it's not that I dislike Chinese movies or projects...just really looking forward to her doing more local projects, both dramas and movies. 
Anyway, lets all cheer up and hope for the best that we will see her at Cannes!

Guest anonymouskr

Above all, i can not understand why uaa agency didnt at least inform of any information or confimation of its belonged actors/actresses.

It is agency's duty to make connection btw fans and actress. I know that uaa started up business with kyo's friendly manager, but fans can not tolerate agency cant do their jobs :-q

Also, i want to know why kyo was attracted to that iaq(which the title is somewhat weird/ personal idea). What point specifically made her to choose?

Neither the fame of director, nor the language or partners she matched with would satisfy conditions for kyo to take iaq movie. (I guess)

Since not all of fans are mere followers or supporters of kyo, detail explanation is required from the agency and kyo.

We fans also want to empathize her heart and approve of her choice but still we cant....

So unless kyo take dramas or movies in korea in this second half of year, maybe lots of fans attracted from twtwb will go far away ~X(

so the rumors and news concerning 'IAQ' were true.. kinda weird UAA didn't release any news regarding this matter anyway, I also believe there were reasons she picked to do this specific movie 
so according to news from weibo she'll be filming IAQ on May 17-18 in Beijing? :-SSI hope she's not in those scenes or has a way to fit Cannes festival into her schedule... otherwise, it's making me worried =((
and is she to look through script of 'House Full Of Happiness'? woah, Hyekyo has lots to do this year lol hope this much packed schedules aren't gonna tired her out and she'll be up to doing another great drama soondramas might not bring the most cash but they surely garner lots of fans compared to movies and overseas projects imo 
2h7EVEfawTI.jpg
cute Hye in school uniform in 'My Girl and I' with Taehyun-ssi ;;)

Guest rjuliet

so, is this pic where kyo with the handsome translator located at iaq filming? aw aw aw, i kinda like seeing kyo with that hunk ;) ...although im torn between him and mr richie and hot kdw ;) ..hehe just kidding chingus...kyo looks great with any handsome men...most important is he has to love her truly madly deeply :x 
447d826ajw1egdolo8vrhj20rd14nwi2.jpg

mieyan said: Well, don't know what to say..... I just don't feel good about things as they are now, everything is in uncertainty both Cannes and I am Queen. 
If only rumor level, I do understand there is no official statement about it one by one from UAA, but this time..... so weired like everybody says. Anyway I'll support her decision to work on this new movie if it's really true, whatever the reason behind it..... because Kyo was interested in the role and its script as the article says or because of the issue of the contract condition with her Chinese agency as some Kyorori mention. I believe there must be the reason for her own good.
Those pics on set were originally posted by Alessia--- with her comment mentioning Joe Cheng? and Song Hye Kyo clearly and there were 5 pics. I guess she was an extra on that scene? Sorry, I didn't take a capture, only contents...
20140514伊能静首次演作品《我是女王》拍婚礼景,来当出席伊能静婚礼的友之一。旁那桌就是和宋慧[]演真的是了当天拍完又但是心有余力不足拍不快浪了其他人时间

So.... 3 movies for this year? Wow, Kyo is really working so hard without resting. Why so rush?? The Big Day coming soon??? .....just kidding  :P
Hope so, that she will settle down so soon. She's already 32 and I have watched one of her interview that she wanted at least 2 to 3 kids since she grew up as the only child, if that's her plan, it's time for her to settle down soon. Hope she can find someone to spend the rest of her life.Just my thought, might be her relationship with Hyun Bin has not ended yet, they have just stop seeing each other because they don't have time to for each other because of their busy sked plus the fact that time Hyun Bin has enlisted himself in Marine corps. and I have read somewhere that they have maintained their good friendship and keep in touch from time to time through test messaging.Just wishing they can rekindle their love for each other.

jolie, thanks for the bits on "IAQ" and as you said, if they will be filming around that dates, there is no way we can see our dear girl at cannes?  ~X(   :(( :(( hope i'm mistaken..and same here, long time no see...its just that i've been a bit workaholic now, hehehe and thanks for posting a great pics of hye kyo unnie :D
and so happy to hye kyo unnie, having three movies this year? TC,IAQ & HOFH.. so blessed..Fighting kyo!! and don't forget to rest & relax on your spare time, esp. now that your a bit skinnier:) 
and still hoping hye kyo unnie can attend at Cannes...despite of her being uncertain [-O<

freshspring, and hope TC will be released also here in Phil :)
thanks everyone for the updates & pics today :D

mieyan said: Thanks freshspring for update  ;)
My Brilliant Life aka My Palpitating Life is also at the Cannes!  <:-P <:-PMOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!
Kyo really has to go to the Cannes!! L-)
Info:Status: Post-ProductionSynopsis: 16 year old boy, A-Reum has Progeria Syndrome, a rare genetic defect that will cause the baby to show rapid aging from an early age. Although A-Reum has struggled again the disease, he was raised as a brilliant young child than anyone else. Young parents, Mira (SONG Hye-kyo) and Dae-su (GANG Dong-won) are still in their early 30s who had A-Ruem when they both were 17 year old, sometimes act immature but they never expressed their sorrow. A-Ruem only has few month to live, and Mira and Dae-su want to denied the reality. Although knowing that he does not have much time left, they appear on a fundraising TV show in hopes of raising enough money for his medical care. 
A-Ruem's appearance on a TV brings everyone's attention, and he becomes pen pal with a teenager girl who's also suffering from a disease watching the show. Exchanging letters with her becomes the joy of his days. But his body becomes more weary from aging, and he even loses his vision.

Guest sunflower91

class="at_ttl" style="font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"K-Dramas In Which The Lovers Might Be Siblings

The latest k-drama character to be scared that he might be in love with a sibling is Cha Jae Wan in "Hotel King." In a recent episode of "Hotel King," Lee Dong Wook's character was relieved to discover that he was not a blood relative of the woman he loved.

He has long harbored feelings for the spoiled heiress Ah Mo Ne, played by Lee Da Hae, but mistakenly thought she was his sister. While his DNA results mean his future may be less certain he is now free to love her.

"Hotel King" is not the first time that k-dramas have used sibling relationships, perceived or real, to create complications between lovers who otherwise seemed meant to be.

In "You're Beautiful," for a few brief episodes, viewers wondered if Jang Geun Suk's neglectful mother was also Park Shin Hye's long lost mother. But that was not the case and the characters had one less reason why they should not be together.

Poor Park Shin Hye also had to deal with a sibling romance in "Tree of Heaven." In that drama she played a Japanese teen whose mother remarried a Korean man and brought home a stepbrother for her. The stepsiblings fall in love but she is unwilling to defy the taboo of a romance between those related by marriage.

The stepsibling prejudice is also a central plot point in the romantic drama "Love Rain." There's no doubt that Jang Geun Suk's character was meant to be with Yoona's character. But that was unfortunately also true for their parents who eventually married someone else, lived miserably and never forgot each other. When the older couple reunites and considers marriage, it creates a seemingly insurmountable problem for the younger couple.

The saddest sibling love story may be "Autumn in My Heart." One of the original Hallyu dramas, it's a sad tale of mistaken identify and taboo love. In the 2000 drama, starring Song Seung Hoon, Song Hye Kyo and Won Bin, two baby girls are switched shortly after birth and this complicates their lives and loves with tragic results.

Another notable drama with the suggestion of incest is "That Winter The Wind Blows." But it's only pretend incest. Jo In Sung plays a con man that only pretends to be the brother of the blind heiress played by Song Hye Kyo. But his growing attraction to her threatens to completely blow his cover. In the end his love for her transforms him in so many ways he must admit to his con. While this might land him in jail, it means he's also free to love her.

And what's a k-drama complication for if not to make it sweeter if and when the couple finally gets together.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/21952/20140513/dramas-in-which-the-lovers-might-be-siblings.htm

Shanda, can't do anything  but hoping for the best for kyo. Let's cheer up chingus...and at least i think we have the 17th and the 18th to look forward, a lot of pics to drool :D

9sbl.gif

Sportseoul is coming now with this news saying Kyo will be in Cannes, perhaps they know we rant a lot, kekeke...but then, we might talk, rant a lot...but it's because we care and we love Kyo .

http://news.sportsseouli.com/read/entertain/1368589.htm

mieyan, thanks for news dear.....oh, 2 movies to look forward in Cannes , YAY!  <:-P

^ Meiyan honey, thanks you for replying me :x

Dr. John Woo is ready at Cannes now
640_45f887d147e330da6fd1f8b85ca015da.jpg

source: http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/new/20140516/398754/%E3%80%90%E5%9D%8E%E5%9F%8E%E5%BD%B1%E5%B1%95%E3%80%91%E5%90%B3%E5%AE%87%E6%A3%AE%E8%AE%9A%E3%80%8A%E5%A4%AA%E5%B9%B3%E8%BC%AA%E3%80%8B%E5%A5%BD%E7%9C%8B%E3%80%80%E5%BF%83%E6%83%85%E6%A3%92%E5%BE%97%E5%BE%88

71482140jw1egfpbfffbhj218g0tmdoz.jpgeac0d3bd88c08d0122ee98e8946f3486.jpg

weibo

Huang Xiao Ming departured to Cannes http://ent.ifeng.com/a/20140516/40066240_0.shtml

85abbfe7536970f.jpg
3daa43f2354196b.jpg

Fan art by krdaddy http://blog.naver.com/krdaddy?Redirect=Log&logNo=220001062124&from=section
ibvV3XEGUrgmZJ.jpg

igL0zD8pjvcpj.jpg
iTSxmse3xcVzh.jpg
iRGbYuWf1q5ej.jpeg