Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest anonymouskr

Oops... I am so astonish to see shippers of HB and kyo here :-?

At least in soompi those shipping hearts will not influence kyo to spread rumors, but I have to say that HB and kyo was over 4 years ago.

I still get mad and sick of how kyo was suffered because of rumors of HB. Esp. From fans and netizens in Korea.

If shippers are really "fans" of kyo, I hope you pray for kyo to find another good man in future, not HB.

Anyway I wish the crossing would success worldwide ;)

anonymouskr, welcome to kyo's thread :D . Just want to say that Kyo's fans have always been mature and pretty much open mind ever since. We use to joke at this thread and being friendly with her co star as well as her ex bf and like you said, rumors will always be rumors. i dun think most of shkers here are spreading any rumors and it's a free of choice whom we like and not, we do not need to ask other to do something we like right? over or not , time will show and we dun know the truth behind their breakup, so let's us not judge anyone  :) . Let's take it easy :D. For me and the most of shkers here, i believe she will get our whole heartly blessings for the one she chooses regardless whom the one might be as long as Kyo is happy :)>-

Kyobowl, is there any rumor about her upcoming chinese movie with Joe Cheng ?

7ywn.jpg
HXM, i see you keke
seql.gif

Guest ohsooyoung

@Utkim very well- said =D>

@Kyobowl really there's a rumor going around??? Are you talking about 'I am queen'? and Kyo's partner is Jo Cheng???

Guest anonymouskr

I understand what @utkum saying :) I will respect whom the fans of kyo like.

I definitely dont have right to force them to hate or like somebody.

However , i just do not want to see men get involved with kyo(especially someone who 've been in relationship before). Cuz This is hyekyo's forum not her shipping paradise forum.

If i am not accustomed to atmosphere of this forum(if its free to ship and make matches men with kyo), I will apologize~ I thought this pages are dealing with kyo's career. Lol If i cant stand the heat, I can leave this kitchen :)

^ anonymouskr, please stay, i apology if i've offended you. I agree that sometimes our jokes  go overboard and might make someone misunderstood, but we try to talk about most of her works, sometimes her co stars cos it's unavoiable , not specific for only HB, we talk about all of her co stars actually, so sorry if you feel this thread is for shippers cos it's not, we love talking about Kyo and of cos the wishing to see her could be able to work with those handsome actors, personally i do think the thread could be boring to death if we can only talk about her works and i do try my best to talk about her works only, but sometimes i lost myself too...and  thanks for reminding :) . I apology again ^^ .

Yup, I'm talking about the movie "I'm the Queen" heard joe chen, joe cheng, shawn dou, annie...etc will be casting. I'm excited but not sure if shk has confirmed because Joe Cheng likes fullhouse too, so hope they can work together. Hehe. ..

Full house is being re run again in national tv here starting 2day.. :x

Well can't count how many times this series have been re run here.. Maybe between 9 till 15 x

Miss them all n miss her cute n funny side ;;)

FULL HOUSE. ROCKSSS... !!

Best n I think most of re run for korean drama in here.. Remarkable one

Miss themm muchhhh..

Happy 10 annyversary FULL HOUSE !!

i want to join the FH fever.... and to commemorate the 10yr celebration..... few pics of Kyo's FH photoshoot to reminisce  :x :x

021_zps7cbe38ba.png~original

025_zps598f771f.png~original

022_zps8688835c.png~original

019_zpsc5467d14.png~original

on "I'm the Queen"....... pardon my selfishness, i want her new project to be domestic.... though knowing a drama is quite impossible atm.

wow, I see @utkim said a very nice speech and no offend to anyone, why you guys saying 'apology' too much?. :) Pardon me but as a fan, to love her is to care about her, both on screen and off screen. Sometimes we may go overstating, but I think it's all about our concerns to her. Actually I think it's a reason Kyo's thread here is one of the friendliest threads because everybody can show the love for Kyo in their own ways. Is it awesome? However, reading other opposite comments are helping us to reduce the fever, thank you. As a fan, take it easy too. :)
It's very hot and sunny in my place but I wanna go out and enjoy sunshine like her.... :-S 8-> [-O<

Song-Hye-Kyo-korean-dramas-6377350-557-7

Another fanart for her, is it wonderful? <3 <3
Song_Hye_Kyo_DRAWING_2_by_riefra.jpg

I am really happy to see Kyo was playful and happy at the presscon around Chinese actors and Mr JW, didn't feel she had been left out, she got the best treat from her Chinese actors friends and the way mr HXM took care of her as friends really warms our hearts. thank you :D

Kyo lovely's smile :x
gkv8.jpg