Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^Hi kim, agree.....  who don't huh   ;;)

thanks chingus for sharing pics of our dear girl   :-*

we're into the dry season again though she's currently busy filming MPL....... it's so different from filming a drama where we have glimpses of few bts and medias news, pics on it..... fortunately, we have her new CFs; Sony and see young...... they are all lovely    :x

jolie, looking at the pics that you posted with Kyo's signatures dated yesterday and fans' account on MPL filming posted at dc yesterday too (I wish I understand Korea language)....... put two together....... seems that filming went smoothly...... that's relief Kyo, casts and crews are doing fine    :)

Kyo and kdw were filming at children's hospital in Seoul on the 21st.

EMMA Waston @iomerope  

송혜교, 강동원 지금 서울시어린이병원에서 영화 촬영 중

8:21 PM - 21 Mar 2014

via tweet 

^ Good to hear some news about MPL dear....the filming had been kept secret...to a degree annoying :P , They had been filming more than 1 month, hopefully it they can wrap up by end of April? and hopefully we can see her at The Cannes Film Festival alongside with ZZY, Takeshi and HXM, hehehe...do i ask too much :D ?

Hope all chingus here a beautiful Sunday :D

55ka.jpg
dc

Here's the translation of the article Kim sis posted^^ Thank you for the link, and also thanks to everyone for pics, tidbits, etc. Hopefully we will get surprised with some new pics, news, etc. I always find that whenever Kyo is super quiet like this, she tends to surprise us with something big, whether it's pics or news^^
Yoon Seung Ah “Song Hye Kyo’s Transparent Skin is truly Pretty…”

tvdaily_yoonseungah.jpg

Actress Yoon Seung Ah spoke highly of Song Hye Kyo's beauty.
The March 23rd broadcast of MBC's Section TV found Yoon Seung Ah on the set of an advertisement shoot.
Speaking of the time of her debut in 2006, Yoon Seung Ah said, "Compared to now, my skin back then was good and I had a cute impression." She also revealed her beauty tricks: "I massage my face a lot with cleansing oil followed by rinsing.  The face also becomes moist and stimulated."
Afterwards, she confessed with an envious heart, "I want to look like Song Hye Kyo Sunbaenim.  She is really pretty. Her transparent skin is truly pretty."
Source: TV DailyTranslated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

hello everyone, good evening (PST)...why so quiet here????
i have nothing to say diff..but always thank you...thanks dearies for the pics & updates.. :D thanks for keeping this thread alive & kicking!!!!! drought season??? please, please go away? can you?..hehehe:)
putrin unnie...i hope ms park won't really do that, if she only knew how happy we are to see even just a glimpse of any of our dear girl's daily happenings :-< maybe she can't endure it now...mianhamnida ms park :)>- :)>- :)>- & sorry chingus :)>-

rubylia, thanks for the pics..... she looks lovely as always ;;)

mieyan, thanks for sharing the news on see young......... at least there's something to look forward to though it's 3 mths away, it's better than nothing huh...... :D

the TGM pic, the wordings are awesome..... Kyo saying it aloud ? ;)

yes, quite disappointing she had a very minimal scenes there, but i believe she has gained a lot of experience working with Dir WKW, TL, ZZY,CC and other casts. 

wondering what will she do after MPL filming ended 8->

I hope HJN is not her one and only historical project  

hjn_zpsab07bea9.gif~original

dc