Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest john markT

Annyeong haseyo hello to all song hye kyo fans can i ask? did yangon burma myanmar aired any drama now of song hye kyo did they buy any drama of our hye kyo??? what title and time?? please reply

Guest john markT

Annyeong haseyo hello to all song hye kyo fans can i ask? did yangon burma myanmar aired any drama now of song hye kyo did they buy any drama of our hye kyo??? what title.network and time?? please reply

Guest deaborj

necie, i think the banana is not edible as it seems to match the black bag.....and about your question....uhhhmmmmm, i don't think it's Kyo as fingers and hand seem to be a bit to thick to be Kyo's (byaneh to the girl and more byaneh if indeed it's Kyp).....remember i have a bad eyesight. :-B...but the ninja look is very similar to ms park and ms trans so, there's a good chance it could be her....now my question is especially for those with 20/20 vision - is she painting the banana or is she eating it? hmmmm :-?

23 days to go before her 1st birthday for the year.  <:-P <:-P <:-P

hyekyo yaa! where are you?? we miss u very much..

by the way.. Yang hyun suk (

chief executive officer of YG Entertainment

) said recently "i like cute and small women. Exactly like the style of actress Song hye kyo". the reporter asked him about comparing song hye kyo with his wife, lee eun ju "my wife likes song hye kyo too, she doesn´t get jealous if i say that i like song hye kyo.

" LOL (in the future,, i want a husband who likes kyo too, hehe)

ohh.. kyo likes big bang and big bang is from yg,, i think the ceo is really happy with this!,, maybe kyo has already the autographed cd..

;))

kyo is like saying..

"yes i know i'm cute!"
thanks everyone for the updates!

credit: DC

Really quiet here!!!!kyoo we miss you,,,, can you,,,at least a pic, please? hehe
necie, no she is not kyo, is one of her  friends.. i think  she is kyo's stylist, but i'm not sure
on DC , kyo's oppa, ouchan(divashim) asked fans to share pics of kyo in the grandmaster,, i wonder why he need the pics?
anyway,, since  my palpitating life will start filming soon.. maybe we'll be able to have some news about her..b890a7f57f272658bee12659dcac4c47_zps2245
instagram
have a great day chingus!!

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

so......so......very quite here wonder where kyo might have been.Been so excited about her filming on my palpitating life...just giving myself lots of patience...patience....and patience... [-( [-( [-(

^jolie...... shkyoers, kyonatics motto : patience is a greatest virtue   :D

hihello everyone, thank you for sharing those wonderful pics, awesome news, funny postings, and everything...... appreciate them   ^:)^

jasan, that's interesting, I'm wondering too........     :-?

maybe to add to her portfolio...... top famous director, photograper asking for it ?   ;;)

john MarkT, Annyeong haseyo, welcome here....... we're not too sure about Kyo's drama airing in Myanmar...... hope someone visits this thread can help.

nozaroc, thanks for the link....... awwwww, so nice to hear him praising Kyo....... indeed, she is a strong person.   

aigoo, where is our princess Kyo....... she should be back for lunar new year..... i'm sure she is, hope she celebrates with her loved ones   :)

we4w.png

eubk.jpg

qx21.jpg

dc

Hi! I forgot my password ., just using my mobile.. it's gracee here ...

I found Miss Park's Tweet on tweeter ., tonight .. just don't know what she tweeted ..! maybe it's got to do with Song Hye Kyo.. anyone here who can translate please.. will be a big help ..cos we are all waiting for any news about Kyo ..:) thank you!!

^hi grace...... thanks for the info :)

using all the trans tools available..... still can't figure what she's saying   4uo.gif kgo4.gif 

phj @ellentuna 17h

관능의법칙 ,,, 내일부터 찾아보리라 ,,, 숨어있는 나의 관능을 ,,,

can only recognized the word "tomorrow"....... since UAA have 3 clients now, we have to guess her tweets are for Kyo, kdw or yai    :P

anyway, hope there are new good news tomorrow   [-O<

1eog.jpg

dc

Guest graaccee02

Hi ! Putrin .. Thank you for that ... I was really wanting to comment last I recognized Song hye kyo 's name this phj ‏@ellentuna 17h 관능의법칙 ,,, 내일부터 찾아보리라 ,,, 숨어있는 나의 관능을 ,,,

putriN

said:

Guest graaccee02

graaccee02 said: Hi ! Putrin .. Thank you for that ... Last night I reactivated my tweeter account and I remembered Divashim , I followed her and recognized Miss Park followed her too and looked through her posts and photos .. Bingo!! I was right .., saw Miss Park 's new tweet only seconds ago .., so I copy / paste iand want to post it here ., but to my excitement I forgot my password ., so have to create a new account on my mobile ,, If you will look at Miss Parks tweet it's like ______,,,_____,,,? Song hye kyo _____,,,_____________,,, ? ___The next characters looks like Song Hye Kyo's name where I Put the question mark ... Am I right ? Or I may be wrong ... sorry .. ,

hello everyone! long time since i checked soompi but decided to come here after watching that winter the wind blows on netflix (a paid streaming site) netflixis really popular here in the us.  it has a lot of korean dramas.  they also streamed full house and autumn in my heart.   i just finished watching that winter the wind blows again and i loved it as much as i watched it the first time.  i cant wait for SHK next project to come out.  hopefully after movies she'll do another drama. tc everyone