Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

graccee02 and kailoveskyo - we practically live near ech other. if kailoveskyo is from antipolo, and you're from pasig, I'm from Marikina. hehehe. there are a lot of pinoy kyonatics here. jjeennyy19 is one, chloebelle, susea, gigivillaceran and many more...graaccee -it seems you're in a fighting mood...scary hehehe..sorry if forget the other pinoys as I'm having my senior moments (but I'm still not that old). hehehe. chloebelle, my bucket list for now remains to be a bucket list although I've been asking some friends who already went to korea....I'm just waiting for the wedding announcement just so my trip to korea will be like coffee--3 in 1 (to attend kyo's wedding, to tour seoul and to see you guys there-we'll scream our lungs out right?)...but i'll wait for u to be fluent so you can be my personal translator and tourist guide (for free right?) hehehehe.

Guest chloebelle

deaborj...lollll...hell yeah,we will scream until we run out of voice at kyo's happiest day lolll...I can imagine,kyo will be laughing,listening to our crazy scream hahaha...Oh I wish I would be fluent by then loll......btw I actually am not from phillipine but it doesn't matter where we come from,we are all family and we are also Kyo's big happy family ;) ...so happy to know a lot of phillipine chingus here :x DAEBAK !

Wow, look at all of these beautiful birthday messages for our girl!! I love seeing all the art work and sweet messages. 
Dearest Kyo, 
Today is your special day! May all of your hopes and dreams come true, not just for today, but for every single day!  You’re such an inspiration and a wonderful role model, I can’t say enough great things. And what an amazing year 2013 has been thus far, and, as always, the best is yet to come! I love you for always!
photo-1.jpg

Guest graaccee02

chloebelle said: grraaccee02 .... www.photobucket.com you should sign up first ,then you can upload your photo there,the website will generate the HTML code for you to copy and paste with your post here... :)

kyosday_zpsda3096e4.jpg
There is a woman that I admire very much, she is honest, humble, kind-hearted , hardworking and she's beautiful too,, 
her name is SONG HYE KYO !from the bottom of my heart,, happy birthday Song Hye Kyo !I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever
On your birthday i wish you much pleasure and joyI hope all your wishes come true

Guest graaccee02

deaborj said: graccee02 and kailoveskyo - we practically live near ech other. if kailoveskyo is from antipolo, and you're from pasig, I'm from Marikina. hehehe. there are a lot of pinoy kyonatics here. jjeennyy19 is one, chloebelle, susea, gigivillaceran and many more...graaccee -it seems you're in a fighting mood...scary hehehe..sorry if forget the other pinoys as I'm having my senior moments (but I'm still not that old). hehehe. chloebelle, my bucket list for now remains to be a bucket list although I've been asking some friends who already went to korea....I'm just waiting for the wedding announcement just so my trip to korea will be like coffee--3 in 1 (to attend kyo's wedding, to tour seoul and to see you guys there-we'll scream our lungs out right?)...but i'll wait for u to be fluent so you can be my personal translator and tourist guide (for free right?) hehehehe.

Guest yonnaoh

happy birthday Hye Kyo, :x stay as sweet and humble as you are! :x you are my ultimate favorite actress in the whole world, wishing you a good health and a happy life :-*

Guest graaccee02

chloebelle said: grraaccee02 .... www.photobucket.com you should sign up first ,then you can upload your photo there,the website will generate the HTML code for you to copy and paste with your post here... :)

hi to all pinoy kyonatics..please count on me...my hometown is BOHOL..but i'm currently residing at LEGIAN 1 subd...Carsadang bago, Bucandala II, Imus Cavite...lol...hope we can have some small get together soon :D
hahaha chloebelle, then lets get joint forces on that lucky guy :)) and tnx for the compliment me and deaborj were not siblings..we were just born? &  live in the same country..and its just that Filipinos are so funny and optimistic?!
and btw, i am learning korean lang too,in my own..but my TOPIK ( Test of Proficiency in Korean) is still at level 1...huhuhu... :((
gracee...tnx for the photo...now its really a nice cake indeed!..not a manuscript..kekekeke

Guest song4kim

hi kyonatics!!...i'm new here.i just registered awhile ago...since its hye kyo's bday today,i might as well start joining now...and greet her a happy birthday...ive been an avid fan since i watched worlds within over and over again on my phone...iluv them both!...im from the philippines too by the way...hope i'm welcome here..thanks guys!