Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Wooow..thanks a ton for the breathtaking updates chingus :x

Double Dhamakha for all of us and SHG looks sooo damn sexy and stunning in the new cover!! Woot Woot :D

Looking forward to reading her interviews :)

Song Hye Kyo’s Duel Fashion Magazine Covers
September 17, 2013

k04n.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo has become ‘Asia’s Cover Girl,’ gracing the covers of both Korea and China’s fashion magazines.

Song Hye Kyo recently had a cover shoot with the fashion magazine, Bazaar. Song Hye Kyo, who photographed for Bazaar Korea and Bazaar China’s tenth year anniversary covers, is the first Korean actress to be featured on the cover of both the Korea and Chinese versions of the magazine at the same time.

Her photo shoot this time was held as part of the annual ‘Cinema Angel Project’ with Bazaar and Burberry. As the leading angel for the Cinema Angel Project,’Song Hye Kyo’s fresh bobbed hair and Burberry Prorsum clothing exuded a sexy yet lovely atmosphere.

acgc.jpg

In the accompanied interview, she shared her feelings on appearing in Director John Woo’s new film, The Crossing. In addition, she conveyed her thoughts on both the drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows and film, The Grandmasters.

In the meantime, Song Hye Kyo’s lovely and alluring filled cover and photo spread can be found in the October issue of Bazaar.

ptch.jpgrev6.jpg

Source: Segye
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "“That Winter” Proves its Popularity in Japan
Posted on 2013/09/17 by Kang Jung Yeon in TV with 0 Comments

That Winter, The Wind Blows

Korean actors Zo In-sung (left) and Song Hye-kyo on a promotional image for SBS’s drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” [sBS]

Korean TV series “That Winter, The Wind Blows” has become a pleasure for many Japanese TV viewers.

The SBS’s mega hit drama started its run on Japan’s major broadcaster TBS late last month and recorded the highest viewership last Friday by drawing in 4.3 percent of total viewers, an official with the series’s production company Goldensome Pictures told TenAsia on Tuesday.

It has been two years for a Korean drama to record higher than 4 percent viewership in Japan. The series started its run recording 3.7 percent viewership and it has continuously increased, smashing its previous record on every episode, the official with Goldensome added.

The news especially drew attention since the drama is based on Japanese drama “I Don’t Need Love, Summer” (translated title) that aired on the same channel in 2002.

The 16-part drama had aired from February to April this year in Korea. It has nabbed the top spot on Korea’s prime time TV charts for seven weeks straight.

Starring top Korean actors Zo In-sung and Song Hye-kyo, the melodrama centers on a gambler and con man (Zo In-sung) pretends to be the long-lost brother of a blind heiress (Song Hye-kyo), but falls in love after meeting each other.

Zo and co-actor Kim Beom have been in Japan to meet around 2,000 fans for the promotion of the drama in June. The main cast for the drama will once again visit Japan for promotion when the drama start its re-run late November.

Reporter. Kang Jung-yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Lee Hye-ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr

Courtesy of SBS

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/73328

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

Im so loving her photos in harpers bazaar korea edition esp.the one photo where she wears heart printed sweater...its like she fell all the love... hmmm hope someone can see the love in her eyes in that photo :x :x :x

@chloebelle, thanks for the link, but wow, $54 for a magazine?  :-O @-) .  I think I'm just going to try my luck and go to NYC's Chinatown to see if the bookstores and newsstands would have it  :P

Song Hye Kyo Unedited, Why is her lipstick famous?…’Stimulates a Man’s Heart’

BOO_20130916182023_V

Song Hye Kyo’s unedited photo is making headlines.

Recently, the cosmetics brand Laneige released a photo of Song Hye Kyo from a lipstick advertisement shoot.

In the photo, Song Hye Kyo is seen applying a burgundy color lipstick. In particular, even though this photo is unedited, her crystal clear skin, free of blemishes, shows off her doll-like features, and has caught the attention of everyone. Of course, staff members who saw Song Hye Kyo at the shooting location couldn’t help, but to marvel at her stating, “We couldn’t keep our eyes off her.”

Netizens, who saw Song Hye Kyo’s unedited photo responded with such remarks as, “Song Hye Kyo unedited is really pretty,” “Song Hye Kyo unedited.. Is this really unedited?,” “Song Hye Kyo unedited is so pretty like this?,” “Song Kyo unedited..a goddess doesn’t even compare,” etc.

Source: boom.seoul.co.kr

Guest chloebelle

hclover96 said: @chloebelle, thanks for the link, but wow, $54 for a magazine?  :-O @-) .  I think I'm just going to try my luck and go to NYC's Chinatown to see if the bookstores and newsstands would have it  :P

Song Hye Kyo Unedited, Why is her lipstick famous?…’Stimulates a Man’s Heart’

Song Hye Kyo’s unedited photo is making headlines.

Recently, the cosmetics brand Laneige released a photo of Song Hye Kyo from a lipstick advertisement shoot.

In the photo, Song Hye Kyo is seen applying a burgundy color lipstick. In particular, even though this photo is unedited, her crystal clear skin, free of blemishes, shows off her doll-like features, and has caught the attention of everyone. Of course, staff members who saw Song Hye Kyo at the shooting location couldn’t help, but to marvel at her stating, “We couldn’t keep our eyes off her.”

Netizens, who saw Song Hye Kyo’s unedited photo responded with such remarks as, “Song Hye Kyo unedited is really pretty,” “Song Hye Kyo unedited.. Is this really unedited?,” “Song Hye Kyo unedited is so pretty like this?,” “Song Kyo unedited..a goddess doesn’t even compare,” etc.

Source: boom.seoul.co.kr

Thanks to all dearies for Kyo's new Bazaar pics..I love them all, she looks lovely :x

chloebelle, thanks for the links...and $54 for  a mag ???? seriously? i love to own 1, but do they want to rob us ?   :(( . The price is a lil bit too much, if they can give the half to the charity, then i won't mind...but...aigoo, i need to bet more on lottery  [-O<

Thanks @chloebelle for the link, such a sad story, it make me more admired her :)
^ To ss Kim =)) So, it means there are many rich people in the world =))

However, according to information from Bazzaar, Hye Kyo unnie will appear on 18 pages of this magazzine, including interviews :x :x :x
S0buROGUjix7d8E_DACAgOfTe3cNLi78uCnUWmakQmE=s0

Ha ha, and this one, I have just seen it on twitter. Hye Kyo covers Bazzaar and GD covers Vogue. I'm sure we all know he is famous G-Dragon of Bigbang. :))
If I'm not wrong, his cover was in the August.
I think they wear the same sweater . The difference is he wears additional a towel :))

BUXSI4KCIAMFHuh.jpg
cre to uploader.

^^ Freshspring: Hehehe ur soo funny dearie :)) cracked me up...and like Kim i too should start betting on lottery to arrange 54$...the amount is scary :o

Thanks all for the updates!! :x

Btw i have elsewhere read a lot of criticism regarding Song hye gyo's pose in the HB cover (the black outfit)...people say she looks gorgeous but her pose is really awkward and weird and that they shouldnt have made this the cover...Well to each one's own but i personally think it looks unconventionally sexy..brings out her vulnerable charm..and i dont find anything awkward or stilted in the pose,Oh well.. :)

Song Hye Kyo Elegantly Sexy in Harpers Bazaar

Posted By oKpopGirls Admin On 18th September, 2013.

Song Hye Kyo doesn’t age as seen in her latest pictorial in Harper’s Bazaar.

She is the first Korean to grace the covers of both Korean and Chinese versions of the magazine during the same month.

She wore clothes from Burberry’s F/W collection that showed off her sexy charms.

ptch.jpg

okpopgirls.com

wqev.png

baidu

thanks so much my beloved fellow shkyoers for the fantabulous sharings ^:)^

dang !..... she done it for a GOOD CAUSE...... that's Song Hye Kyo..... love her infinitely :x :x

yes, the price is crazy...... well, since it's for charity, try to support it  :D

1stly, break my piggy bank keke

jasan & chloebelle, thanks for the help.

edit :

Song Hye Kyo, Lee Bo Young, Go Hyun Jung,  Korea Drama Awards Finalists 

Source : newsis

Guest chloebelle

hclover96,utkim,putriN,ria19,freshspring ....byaneh,was in hurry,so haven't Explained more ....yeah this is pricy but aren't most of kyo's merchandise pricy?unfortunately .....loll But ottoke..ottoke...it's a price to be kyo's fans lolll....I had to close 1 of my eyes and 1/2 of my brain when I bought it lollllll...... Ok seriously,the magazine itself only about $14 but since its heavy,about 2-2.2 kg they said,so the ems shipping is extremely outrageous....but since its preordered,they don't know the exact shipping cost yet,If at final step,shipping cost will be less then they will refund the money....so we'll see hopefully it will be Lil bit less ... Since its for a cause too,so I don't mind...as much as I can,I want to support what's kyo doing and at the same time helping some korean nation too,as we already enjoy their nation's creativity sofar :) Kamsahamnida ... \:D/

Thanks ss putriN, at least I will expect a little. Anyway, awards aren't important to me, I just like seeing her :))
^ Chloebelle dearie, I know, I really want to own those magazines :)

This one is taken in China, Bazzaar's posters is hung outside a fashion center this morning love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

YJXa5vPtfmu9eUkJ-7xaHKh3oRMFM6BLSN6xSATlB8I=s0
as labeled (weibo)

id="pageTitle"i'm happy to the highest level that the drought season is finally over and there's a typhoon surge of Kyo's photos. :x  :x

Keep it coming guys !

Today, Song Hye Kyo ranks 1st on entertainers search rankings of Nate, I can see many other famous names: :x
_TCjf1c_4RLi-zE1y8cgOYx2S51Q-4qjkfCv3a66aeo=s0
via weibo

And this News is also from Nate: http://news.nate.com/view/20130918n06912 It's based on an analysis of this website of China : http://www.xgccm.com
AlcUYbkw7rLmX2LyuluP00nnABCc_OkvIHfuqOzVRYk=s0

Song Hye Kyo and Bi (Rain) are the actress and actor receiving the highest salary among Korean stars when they work in China market.
In detail, SHK's contracts could
cost up to 8 millions yuan (~ 1.4 billion won ~ 1.3 million USD ). In fact, in 2011, she received 1,6 billion won thank to be a cosmetic and advertising model in China.

An Official said, "the public result is not 100% accurate, but prices in China will be able to glimpse the popularity of the actors" :x :x :x

Other actors:

Jang Dong Gun , Song Seung Hoon: 7 millions yuan

Han Ga In, Lee Hyori, Soo Ae: 5 millions yuan