Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

c7fdb1b31733aj.jpg

very nice!!!! SSH looks very good here.... like, WOW!!!!!

okie... suddenly SSH-SHG seems very appealing to me...

Guest honey_ping

Hyun Bin & SHK together will be perfect but one thing dat I can really assure of is that if any producer or director (whatever) gets SHK with a real hot actor, plus of course, a good drama or movie story, everyone'll definitely go crazy............I'm waiting dat to happen AGAIN! See Autumn Days......great plot, great acting, great hot casts...........and FULL HOUSE.........great acting, great plot and great hot casts AS WELL..........yah, dat's right......any handsome, hot actor with SHK will create another craze....... :D

Guest soutsada7

hey peeps, is it just me or is it really hard to get into Soompi nowadays; I tried logging in like five or six times last night, but it kept on saying "page not found" or it just gets really slow that I kinda gave up on getting into Soompi.

Anyway, back on track...I love those pix you posted up Kaye, especially the one of SSH and SHG (the one with the blue heart is my ultimate fav...I haven't seen that yet)...once Soompi returns to normal for me, then I shall start saving like crazy...thanks again :P:D

callista: I completely agree with you that SSH-SHG is the ultimate couple for me as well, though she does look good with all her other male co-stars :lol:

the poll still isn't over is it? hmmm, I shall put in my votes too :D thanks for the heads up about the poll kYo :D

honey_ping: I agree with you that SHG and Hyun bin would make a powerful couple.

Remember the link to the poll at d-addicts between SHG and Lee Dahae that I was talking about...well, LDH seems to be leading and someone kinda rubbed it in saying that finally "justice prevailed"...so all you wonderful SHGers out there, if you do have a d-addict account, join in and show your support for SHG...here's the link..well, will be back with the link later :sweatingbullets: it's under the korean actor/actress forum, which is a subforum of the Korean entertainment section :P

Guest s3rene

Glad to hear that. SSH-SHG rocks!!! :D :D

callista: I completely agree with you that SSH-SHG is the ultimate couple for me as well, though she does look good with all her other male co-stars :lol:

She looks good with any costar but she looked especially amazing with SSH oppa. At least to me since I am rather biased. :P :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey peeps, is it just me or is it really hard to get into Soompi nowadays; I tried logging in like five or six times last night, but it kept on saying "page not found" or it just gets really slow that I kinda gave up on getting into Soompi.

Remember the link to the poll at d-addicts between SHG and Lee Dahae that I was talking about...well, LDH seems to be leading and someone kinda rubbed it in saying that finally "justice prevailed"...so all you wonderful SHGers out there, if you do have a d-addict account, join in and show your support for SHG...here's the link..well, will be back with the link later :sweatingbullets: it's under the korean actor/actress forum, which is a subforum of the Korean entertainment section :P

wow, i definitely agree with u on that soompi thing soutsada!!! i was so frustrated last night trying to get in!!! :fury: the pages were so slow til eventually it jst kept saying that the page couldnt be found...waaah! wat's happening to soompi? :( but im glad i can get in now though...whew!

and i saw that poll over at d-addicts and i read that comment about justice prevailing..hahaha..i decided to jst keep a straight face..mwehehehe..i love both lee da hae and shk...but maybe that comment was a little too off jst coz shk seems to be winning in most polls...well, can we help it if we all love her and show our support for her? ;)

Song Hye Gyo nominated for the 42nd Paek-sang Arts Awards - 1st round

bestnewcomer3wn.jpg

popularity2xw.jpg

she's nominated in the best newcomer & most popular.

go to: http://enports.joins.com/100sang/nominees_01.html for more info.

credits: PaekSang Arts Awards website

oh wow, congrats to her!!! thanks for this jamie...when is the final results for the award gonna be?

Guest soutsada7

wow, thanks for the info Jamie...really routing for SHG to win...

Candy: is Soompi back to normal for you cause it's still lagging like crazy for me :tears:

Guest nofear11877

glad to know you're on the same bandwagon as me, soutsada, callista, and wendy. :D

Anyway, back on track...I love those pix you posted up Kaye, especially the one of SSH and SHG (the one with the blue heart is my ultimate fav...I haven't seen that yet)...once Soompi returns to normal for me, then I shall start saving like crazy...thanks again :P:D

yup... the soompi board is slowly making me mad too. :fury: glad you like it soutsada. i luv that one too. :wub:

Song Hye Gyo nominated for the 42nd Paek-sang Arts Awards - 1st round

bestnewcomer3wn.jpg

she's nominated in the best newcomer & most popular.

go to: http://enports.joins.com/100sang/nominees_01.html for more info.

credits: PaekSang Arts Awards website

oh... :w00t: that's good news thanks for the update jaime! can we vote??? sorry haven't checked the link yet. :sweatingbullets:

Glad to hear that. SSH-SHG rocks!!! :D :D

She looks good with any costar but she looked especially amazing with SSH oppa. At least to me since I am rather biased.

yeah!!! SSH-SHK couple rocks!!!!!! and im biased towards SSH like you. :lol:

Guest nofear11877

my favorite korean actress!!! she is so cute...gosh i like her alot...especially in full house! >.<

hey grac_3!!! welcome to the thread! hope to see more of you here. :D and yeah. she's so adorable in full house. her character is so lively and funny. :lol:

Guest MysticaL

wow i'm missing out alot these few days....juz found out abt the litmus news...its really sad..coz i was hoping to see more of her...she look really great in their outfits....and HB+SHK are truly gonna be the nxt hot couple if they haf the chance to film together...will check out the petition ltr...and sign too!!!

Guest soutsada7

my favorite korean actress!!! she is so cute...gosh i like her alot...especially in full house! >.<

welcome to the thread grac_3 :D Hope to see you here more.

YAY!!! Soompi's back to normal :w00t: anyway, any news on the lovely SHG lately? Isn't her vacation over already? :unsure:

edit:

WOOT, bagged <--- Kaye's word...a page!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest s3rene

^ If she is on vacation, then let her enjoy herself and rest. I don't see why she needs to overwork when she is enough famous already. Enjoying life is more important. :)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

omg finally! LOL I thought I was the only one experiencing the lagging.. ughh lol

about the awards.. I'm not korean, so I can't understand anything else from the site lol

but I think that's only round 1..

info from hyesa:

- 행사명 : 제42회 백상예술대상 시상식

- 주 최 : 일간스포츠, 중앙 엔터테인먼트&스포츠

- 일 시 : 2006년 4월 14일 (금) 18:00 ~ 20:00

- 장 소 : 국립극장 해오름 극장

- 후 원 : 문화관광부, SBS

- 방 영 : SBS를 통해 생방송으로 방영

credits: hyesa

I think thats info abt when its held?

Guest sweet_treats1812

^no news so far i believe :(

wow, thanks for the info Jamie...really routing for SHG to win...

Candy: is Soompi back to normal for you cause it's still lagging like crazy for me :tears:

hi soutsada! it's back to normal now..HOORAY!!! waaaah!!! im so happy! i was going nuts trying to get in hahaha~ but yes yes..it's back

hi hi! welcome to the thread! :lol:

Guest soutsada7

^ If she is on vacation, then let her enjoy herself and rest. I don't see why she needs to overwork when she is enough famous already. Enjoying life is more important. :)

lol, that is true that she needs her rest, but as her fan I'm just very anxious and charged with high anticipation to see her on the run again :D Hopefully she'll make a rapid come-back when she gets back in the spotlight :)

what's shg unnie doing these days...? any news?

nope, no news just yet Gita :(

jamie: thanks for the update on the nomination...hopefully someone can translate for us? :looking very hopeful here :P:

Seriously I think Hyegyo cannot take too long a vacation at this point in time because other Korean actresses are hitting the limelights in movies these days. For examples..LYA and Jeon Jihyun. If she wants to make it really on the big screen, she needs a character role that would make the audience sit up ! I am not doubting her acting skills (she's an excellent actress), but she needs it to propel her to further stardom because she's relatively young ! :D

Guest s3rene

^ Nah I doubt that she would be overshadowed by other actresses. SHG has been in the showbiz for 10 years and her career is stable or even at the top. She would always remain the top actress in Korea for all I know.