Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

Hey girls. I just want to ask whether there will be a petition for Huyn Bin and SHG to star in a drama together? :blink:

lol, callista I'll be working on it once I finish with all my exams...I'll definitely let ya know ;):P

Guest s3rene

lol, callista I'll be working on it once I finish with all my exams...I'll definitely let ya know ;):P

Ok, I hope you succeed in creating a petition. Huyn Bin and SHG may be the next biggest hit in the Korean wave. :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

really? so there's a movie and a drama version before "My Girl and I"? cool, I might just give them a try if I can still find them, that is, though I'm not a big fan of J-dramas and same goes for movies :sweatingbullets:

yep, there's a drama and a movie :) the movie was actually based from the drama..i watched the movie first and it was kinda weird to me..but when i saw the drama, that's when i really started crying like an idiot :lol: the movie was more on recollections of the guy about his first love so u see flashbacks and stuff..the drama is where the real love story really unfolds..

so anyway..thanks in advance for the petition soutsada

Guest soutsada7

Ok, I hope you succeed in creating a petition. Huyn Bin and SHG may be the next biggest hit in the Korean wave. :lol:

yep, I super second this :P:D

yep, there's a drama and a movie :) the movie was actually based from the drama..i watched the movie first and it was kinda weird to me..but when i saw the drama, that's when i really started crying like an idiot :lol: the movie was more on recollections of the guy about his first love so u see flashbacks and stuff..the drama is where the real love story really unfolds..

so anyway..thanks in advance for the petition soutsada

no problem Candy...I don't know...I'm not too into tragic love stories though :sweatingbullets: the only exception that I made so far was AIMH :lol:

Guest rangsi

i guess this is from her drama "guardian angel" because from the looks of it

7448.jpg

7450.jpg

it'll be much better if i can read those ^ :( && sorry if it's a very old pic :(

Hi Kneekey thank a lot for this set of SHG pics , I've never seen before. :)

But I think it should from her drama "Sunshine pour down" or "Sunshine of Love"

sorry, I'm not sure the name. Coz , her costumes and hairstyle remind me for this series.

Moreover, it has JHJ and RSB in this set too. Sorry, if I do a mistake for my opinion.

Coz, I never see her old drama "Guardian angel" before :blush:

BTW, I really love the pic that cute girl was kissing SHG.

Guest charles0702

hey sweetmemories.. i agree with you.. if shk and hyun bin teamed up for a project together, they will be the next biggest thing to hit the korean wave..

i have been trying to looking for guardian angel these past couple of days and no result :( that drama must not have been popular.. still will keep on looking.. fighting.. :D

jgabrie2005. thanx for posting up that pix of shk holding that apple.. it reminds me of the time a girl handed me an apple when i was subbing at an elementary school..

kaye.. spots you and waves.. :P

soustada, thanx and good luck on the petition....

Guest soutsada7

Hi Kneekey thank a lot for this set of SHG pics , I've never seen before. :)

But I think it should from her drama "Sunshine pour down" or "Sunshine of Love"

sorry, I'm not sure the name. Coz , her costumes and hairstyle remind me for this series.

Moreover, it has JHJ and RSB in this set too. Sorry, if I do a mistake for my opinion.

Coz, I never see her old drama "Guardian angel" before :blush:

BTW, I really love the pic that cute girl was kissing SHG.

hi rangsi :waves at you: you know, you are right...that is "sunshine pours down" or something like that :sweatingbullets: I remember the guy that played in "only you" with han chae young, but yeah thanks nikki for the beautiful pix...I especially like the one of the little girl kissing SHG and the one that li used as her avie...I'm still chuckling over her comment :lol::P

Guest nofear11877

A Hyun Bin and SHK project would be gold! They're probably two of my favourite people right now in the Korean industry.

I would much rather see them in a drama than a movie though. Movies are rather short and may cut too many corners. Dramas are like 16+ hours and very in-depth!

yup. hopefully when they decided to work together that they'll do a drama instead of a movie cuz i think a movie is too short for them.

Hyekyo got second in a recent poll ...

The poll is 'Who will you like to kiss in this romantic spring'

Li Hori wins as usual...Hye kyo is second place.

oh... i guess SHK is still up there in the polls among boys/man. i can't disagree with them cuz she's one gorgeous woman. :wub: thanks wloi for bringing this news to us!

haha... look at that pic!!!!!!!!! at first glance i thought she was giving the single gun salute -- profanitical (is there such a word??!??) third finger sign...

seriously... LMAO!!!! i know its the angle problem once i looked properly but!!!!! LOL!!!!

but she looked friggin pretty still with the rude sign

oh... i was laughing my butt off when i read your post li. :lol: seriously i wouldn't have noticed it until you pointed it out.

Yes, they have kept Lee Minki ....have only 'dumped' Hyekyo.

I doubt that they'll dump Hyekyo in the 2 commercials... Cuz they should know by now that Hyekyo has alot of powers in captivating the young market. I think it may have to do with Hyekyo signing on to a different company or is too busy or something...

me too...i doubt they'd dumped SHK cuz she's one attractive endorser. the companies should have done a lot more to keep her. like raising her fee perhaps? :unsure: well, i doubt she's after the money... so...yeah. sorry guys, i always end up contradicting myself at the end. :sweatingbullets:

Ok, I hope you succeed in creating a petition. Huyn Bin and SHG may be the next biggest hit in the Korean wave.

its not that they maybe; they will be the next biggest power couple in Korea if it happens. :D just imagine korean people going crazy :wacko: over both of them.

yep, there's a drama and a movie the movie was actually based from the drama..i watched the movie first and it was kinda weird to me..but when i saw the drama, that's when i really started crying like an idiot the movie was more on recollections of the guy about his first love so u see flashbacks and stuff..the drama is where the real love story really unfolds..

so there's a movie and a drama??? i never knew this. thanks for the info candy.

i have been trying to looking for guardian angel these past couple of days and no result that drama must not have been popular.. still will keep on looking.. fighting..

kaye.. spots you and waves..

hi tammie! :waves: it's ok if you can find it. i knew its gonna be hard to find so i wasn't really expecting someone to have it.

hey guyss!! wow I haven't been replying in this thread ..I've been busy!! Dang 315 pages ...already!!! WOW!!! this thread moves really fast!! SHGerss!! hwaeting!!

random question > anyone here going to the "Power korea concert tonight??"

I hope she's busy choosing scripts right now!!

Guest s3rene

its not that they maybe; they will be the next biggest power couple in Korea if it happens. :D just imagine korean people going crazy :wacko: over both of them.

I feel the same way too. Imagine two of Korea best looking people come together as a loving couple. Huyn Bin aka the most handsome man in Korea and SHG, the most beautiful Korean actress. :wub: :wub: People would go crazy over these two. They would have beautiful children if they were to marry. Huyn Bin is so handsome that he is perfect for our unnie. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest rangsi

hi rangsi :waves at you: you know, you are right...that is "sunshine pours down" or something like that :sweatingbullets: I remember the guy that played in "only you" with han chae young, but yeah thanks nikki for the beautiful pix...I especially like the one of the little girl kissing SHG and the one that li used as her avie...I'm still chuckling over her comment :lol::P

Hey !! Soutsada wave back at you :)

Thank for ur confirmation. I really like the girl in this series, she so cute and I love the way that SHG

played with her :) Anyway, in my view, I really like SHG's look in this time with her hairstyle , not too much

make up and her slim body.

I have to go now, I'm late for my class :P

See ya :)

Guest nofear11877

I feel the same way too. Imagine two of Korea best looking people come together as a loving couple. Huyn Bin aka the most handsome man in Korea and SHG, the most beautiful Korean actress. :wub: :wub: People would go crazy over these two. They would have beautiful children if they were to marry. Huyn Bin is so handsome that he is perfect for our unnie. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Hyun Bin is perfect for our Hye Kyo like many other qualifying handsome korean actors. if this were to happen im sure it will be bigger than the My Name is Kim Sam Soon craze. :sighs: can't wait for this to happen. :D if only she could make her decision sooner. :phew:

Guest s3rene

Hyun Bin is perfect for our Hye Kyo like many other qualifying handsome korean actors. if this were to happen im sure it will be bigger than the My Name is Kim Sam Soon craze. :sighs: can't wait for this to happen. :D if only she could make her decision sooner. :phew:

It may be bigger than the MNIKSS craze and eventually surpass the BIKYO madness. :lol: I don't mean to bring this up so please don't anyone quote me. :phew: Make up your mind unnie. You'd think if she saw how handsome Huyn Bin oppa is, then she would make her decision instantly? Hahahah!!! :P :P

Hyun Bin + Hye Kyo is hot! I will just wait for you gals to create that petition so I can sign my name on it. :)

As for their chemistry, that remains to be seen. I have a feeling they will do well together, but it is a tricky thing. BiKyo had phenomenal chemistry, which is why 2 years after Full House, people are still hoping. Some people look physically compatible but just do not have that "spark". :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey u guys..i found this by chance in d-addicts. someone said that the owner of this box has the LQ versions of sunshine of love if anyone is interested:

http://clubbox.co.kr/SHKlove

i havent checked the site myself yet...but will get to it in a short while ;)

okies..just checked the clubbox..cool, it has her cf's and her dramas! i saw hotelier there..and if im not mistaken, guardian angel seems to be there as well! what's the korean title for guardian angel? coz the folders are typed in korean...hehehe...nice nice!

i dont think there are subs out though...at least, i didnt see it in d-addicts..maybe i jst missed it..

Guest nofear11877

hey u guys..i found this by chance in d-addicts. someone said that the owner of this box has the LQ versions of sunshine of love if anyone is interested:

http://clubbox.co.kr/SHKlove

i havent checked the site myself yet...but will get to it in a short while ;)

okies..just checked the clubbox..cool, it has her cf's and her dramas! i saw hotelier there..and if im not mistaken, guardian angel seems to be there as well! what's the korean title for guardian angel? coz the folders are typed in korean...hehehe...nice nice!

i dont think there are subs out though...at least, i didnt see it in d-addicts..maybe i jst missed it..

ohh... i know this clubbox. i remember this now candy! i've been in there before. although when i first visited her clubbox i wasn't a member yet so i didn't get in. gladly, now i am a member so i can go through. although i can't stand watching any drama without a sub. its as if you're deaf when you're watching it.

found the link at Hyesa.com, it's a Japanese poll to see who's the most popular Korean Actress in Japan, and shockingly :crazy: SHK is way behind, so vote away SHKers :)

Vote For SHK=) ... click here

and i also read something that SHK wants to play a role like Kate Winslet's in Eternal Sunshine...

hey kyo! i thought this poll was over already cuz i remember i kept voting for SHK in this poll for 15 min straight. she used to be 4th and now i see she's 7th. :sighs: i'll keep voting then. there is a big gap between her and choi ji woo so its a long way to go. :sweatingbullets:

Guest nofear11877

i was browsing the net and found these pics of SHK. enjoy! :D

her master piece drawing of bi in full house (its so cute and at the same time hillarious)

171bw.jpg

SHK getting her make-up done

201ll.jpg

full house pose

368om.jpg

the former Olay endorser

shk014gx.jpg

and finally some SSH-SHK pics :wub: :wub: :wub:

c7fdb1b31733aj.jpg

c7fdb1b31729fy.jpg

0215xiaoyverjx6kw.jpg

^how lovely :wub::rolleyes:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

i

the former Olay endorser

Wait, I think I missed this... she also lost Olay? I thought it's just Etude and Litmus... oh my, she's losing CF contracts left and right? :( There must be a good reason behind this.

Her vacation is supposed to end tomorrow, right? I hope we shall be hearing some great news from her soon.