Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

thanks for the article ^^

the reporter makes them sound so uninterested in the interview.. maybe they were tired.

oh, and if anyone wants to watch the Japanese version of 'My Girl & I', you can dl it here: Crying out from the center of the world . I haven't seen it yet, but I want to, since it was such a huge hit in Japan.. and of course I wanna compare the Korean & Japanese version.. lol

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Thanx for the article! Wow, everyone says that SHK looks prettier in person! I can't even imagine it! I mean she's already so beautiful on screen and in pictures but to picture her being even more radiant? Gosh... i hope I get a chance to see for myself one day. Anyways, yes like everyone said, I just hope that everyone can be understanding that both stars were probably tired frm their trip. I mean flying from one country to the next without rest is very tiring (I've experienced it before). They are humans!

Guest kneekey

i guess this is from her drama "guardian angel" because from the looks of it

7448.jpg

7449.jpg

7450.jpg

7451.jpg

7452.jpg

it'll be much better if i can read those ^ :( && sorry if it's a very old pic :(

Guest crazili

7449.jpg

haha... look at that pic!!!!!!!!! at first glance i thought she was giving the single gun salute -- profanitical (is there such a word??!??) third finger sign...

seriously... LMAO!!!! i know its the angle problem once i looked properly but!!!!! LOL!!!!

but she looked friggin pretty still with the rude sign :P

thanks for the article honey_ping. wahh.. she got relatives in Malaysia :) wonder if she would ever come again, considering that the visit was not her first ;)

kneekey, I think those pics were taken during the sunlight pouring down a.k.a sunshine of love drama. it was a 2004 production before she did the Full House. U can see the other cast in the 3rd pic: Jo Hyun Jae,Reo Seung Bum photographed with SHG. thanks 4 postin' anyway :)

li, mwahaha... u did scrutinize the pic well, I wasn't aware of it til u point it out.... :lol: yea it must hv somtin to do wif the angle :lol:

Guest soutsada7

Create a petition then. I heard there is one for BIKYO so why not make one for Hyun Bin-KYO if fans do want to see them in a project. :) I will sign right away.

lol, I'll sign too :P

I feel that nowadays her smile is genuine in the way that she is really content and happy. :P

I think besides her career, she is very happy in her personal life...haha..

Bad news is that she just lose her Litmus CF. :wacko:

Now let's see what is the result of her BC Card...

Ushell, OLAY and even KTF (end Jun) contract will also end soon.

It seems that it is getting harder and harder to see Hyekyo, even for CF.

WHAT!!! she lost her Litmus contract...how did she? so this means she didn't renew her contract? Jeeze, and I was so happy in my expectation to see more of her Litmus photoshoot the coming months/yea :(:tears: Litmus isn't going to be the same without her. Do you know whether Lee Minki will still model for Litmus or not? Thanks wloi for the heads-up.

I wonder if there is a place where you can make online petitions. I see some, but don't know how to either. I would SO sign it. Haha. But she's doing movies now. Well, unless she comes across a good drama I guess. But I'm thinking she's going to do movies for a long while.

hi Simply suZ, welcome to our wonderful thread...yeah, I'd totally sign it...hmmm, she's doing only one more movie before she'll consider a drama role, so I'm hoping that she'll decide on her next project soon, so that we can all garner our excitement and expectation for the drama :P Hope to see you around more ;)

A Hyun Bin and SHK project would be gold! They're probably two of my favourite people right now in the Korean industry.

I would much rather see them in a drama than a movie though. Movies are rather short and may cut too many corners. Dramas are like 16+ hours and very in-depth!

hi Yodums, welcome to our thread...yep, I'm lovin' the SHG-Hyunbin pair as well, what an eye-candy and they're both very talented :D anyway, hope to see you around here more :D

honey_ping: thanks for the article and I'm lovin' your many faces of SHG siggy.

about the petition, I'll find out how and make one up...lol, I'm still working on the animal rights petition with my professor right now :sweatingbullets:

gahh, I couldn't get into soompi for the longest time ever, so I sorta gave up.

edit:

puwhahahahahahahaha, li, I just saw your avie and I was crackin' my butt off...lol, this isn't healthy for me to be crackin' up at 6 in the morning and it's all your fault :lol::P

she's DEFINITELY my favourite =)

my mom adores her too! haha and my friend does.

so bisically everyone close to me do. hehe

my mom promised me she'll take me to somewhere and get SHG's posters home.

caaaan't wait!

<3

I am a little worried that she is "losing" her endorsement contracts. I wonder if it's because of the extended vacation she took after filming Full House and the disappointing box office result of her first film. As someone mentioned, she is not THE most popular actress in Korea right now (LYA is). I'm sure that with a hit movie she will get new contracts again.

Whatever the case may be, I do hope she'll choose a good project and it will do well in theaters.

Guest soutsada7

she's DEFINITELY my favourite =)

my mom adores her too! haha and my friend does.

so bisically everyone close to me do. hehe

my mom promised me she'll take me to somewhere and get SHG's posters home.

caaaan't wait!

<3

hi joyce :waves excitedly at you: so glad to see you in my fav thread :D :D :D <--- see my grinning face...anyway, hope to see you around here more and I'm glad that you are a fan of SHG cause I'm a big one ;)

I am a little worried that she is "losing" her endorsement contracts. I wonder if it's because of the extended vacation she took after filming Full House and the disappointing box office result of her first film. As someone mentioned, she is not THE most popular actress in Korea right now (LYA is). I'm sure that with a hit movie she will get new contracts again.

Whatever the case may be, I do hope she'll choose a good project and it will do well in theaters.

yeah, I was worried about that too :( hopefully, she'll make a comeback soon.

Guest soutsada7

found this free-petition host site...I'll definitely check this out. Here's the link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/create_petition.html

or this http://www.ipetitions.com/howto.html

I'll make one up after all the exams...and I guess we can post the link to the petition and its result @ sidushq, since that's SHG's official website or elsewhere if anybody has a better idea. I don't have an account with sidushq, so SHGers with an account can definitely help us here :)

Guest kneekey

like you im also worried, etude & litmus got new models already and "my girl & i" isn't really a box office hit. i wish she would pick out a new project already *crosses fingers*

nuur thanks for the clarification! :)

lol, I'll sign too :P

WHAT!!! she lost her Litmus contract...how did she? so this means she didn't renew her contract? Jeeze, and I was so happy in my expectation to see more of her Litmus photoshoot the coming months/yea :(:tears: Litmus isn't going to be the same without her. Do you know whether Lee Minki will still model for Litmus or not? Thanks wloi for the heads-up.

Yes, they have kept Lee Minki ....have only 'dumped' Hyekyo. :tears:

Guest jgabriel2005

Cheer up gals!!! No need to worry. I believe that there are bigger endorsements/projects for our dear Hye Kyo just waiting around the corner. As long as we keep on supporting her especially at times like this then eventually everything will be fine. Let's just pray that her next project would be a big hit (hopefully a drama).

DC11C673.jpg

400F4571.jpg

Guest charles0702

wow just came in this thread and just found out that shk didn't renew her contract with litmus.. first it was etude and now litmus.. :( what's going on?? i have a question, did she not want to renew her contract with these two companies or did they not want to renew it.. can someone please clarify this.. i am pretty sad that my girl and i didn't do too well.. maybe her next project will bring her more fame and endorsments.. crossing finger. :D

soustada, thanks for looking into the petition..

nikki, thanks for the pix.. i think those were from her sunlight pours down on us days..

wloi, thanks for clarifying that lee minki is still with litmus cause i was wondering myself..

honey_ping.. thanks for the article.. the article and interviews i have been reading lately say that shk is actually pretty in person.. hope one day she comes to america and we can see her in person.. :D

Guest evelyn168

I doubt that they'll dump Hyekyo in the 2 commercials... Cuz they should know by now that Hyekyo has alot of powers in captivating the young market. I think it may have to do with Hyekyo signing on to a different company or is too busy or something...

Guest soutsada7

Yes, they have kept Lee Minki ....have only 'dumped' Hyekyo. :tears:

oh, thanks for clarifying this wloi :tears: oh, well, like evelyn186 said, maybe she has other companies that she wanted to sign with...still, I love all her Litmus photoshoots :(

welcome back to the thread, btw, evelyn186 :D

jgabriel: I love that pix of SHG that you posted up...I have the smaller version and I was looking for the bigger one...hope you don't mind me saving it :sweatingbullets::P it looks like she's saying "want an apple?...c'mon little lamb, don't be scared I'm not the wicked witch..." puwahahahaha :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the article ^^

the reporter makes them sound so uninterested in the interview.. maybe they were tired.

oh, and if anyone wants to watch the Japanese version of 'My Girl & I', you can dl it here: Crying out from the center of the world . I haven't seen it yet, but I want to, since it was such a huge hit in Japan.. and of course I wanna compare the Korean & Japanese version.. lol

if that's the movie, il have to warn u guys that it's nothing compared to the drama :sweatingbullets: but give it a try though...

haha... look at that pic!!!!!!!!! at first glance i thought she was giving the single gun salute -- profanitical (is there such a word??!??) third finger sign...

seriously... LMAO!!!! i know its the angle problem once i looked properly but!!!!! LOL!!!!

but she looked friggin pretty still with the rude sign :P

hahaha! i noticed it too! i was like, wat the heck??? why's she giving them the finger??? :ph34r: but yeah, it cud have been jst an angle problem..hahahaha~

thanks for all the pics u guys! im a little sad too that she seems to be losing some of her contracts but maybe she'll sign up for others later on..she's been really quiet lately, but like everyone else, i hope to hear from her again soon about what her next projects will be...

Guest soutsada7

if that's the movie, il have to warn u guys that it's nothing compared to the drama :sweatingbullets: but give it a try though...

really? so there's a movie and a drama version before "My Girl and I"? cool, I might just give them a try if I can still find them, that is, though I'm not a big fan of J-dramas and same goes for movies :sweatingbullets: