Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

i can't tell exactly what's changed about her over the years....i'm just going to guess here 1) she lost some weight, her baby fat ?? but with and without it still looks good 2) i think her eyebrows change 3) her eyes are more defined these days or so it seems to me 4) i don't know, but in most of the pictures i see/have of her, she seems to be smiling more genuinely!! her grin is contagious XD

thanks soutsada :D this is like the first thread i go to whenever i get on soompi!!!! i didn't even notice until now that the picture does look superimposed...i was going to say i hadn't seen her in the traditional clothes much XD

I feel that nowadays her smile is genuine in the way that she is really content and happy. :P

I think besides her career, she is very happy in her personal life...haha..

Bad news is that she just lose her Litmus CF. :wacko:

Now let's see what is the result of her BC Card...

Ushell, OLAY and even KTF (end Jun) contract will also end soon.

It seems that it is getting harder and harder to see Hyekyo, even for CF.

Guest nofear11877

Create a petition then. I heard there is one for BIKYO so why not make one for Hyun Bin-KYO if fans do want to see them in a project. :) I will sign right away.

i'll sign right away too! :sighs: so is someone going to petition??? :unsure:

what??? :o:o:o she lost her Litmus CF??? im about to cry... :tears::tears::tears: this is sad. any reason to why she's not renewing Litmus too? nowadays, its getting harder and harder to see her in anything. hopefully she'll reconsider. :mellow:

Guest charles0702

hey kaye and everybody.. waves at all of ya.. here are some more pix that i haven't seen :D

i know this is from the andre kim fashion show but i haven't seen this one yet

5.jpg

i had to do a double take on this one.. didn't know it was shk.. she looks a little chubby but adorable.

4.jpg

these pix are just pretty

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

credits to worldcelebrity.com

hey kaye and everybody.. waves at all of ya.. here are some more pix that i haven't seen :D

5.jpg

i had to do a double take on this one.. didn't know it was shk.. she looks a little chubby but adorable.

4.jpg

these pix are just pretty

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Guest honey_ping

I feel that nowadays her smile is genuine in the way that she is really content and happy. :P

I think besides her career, she is very happy in her personal life...haha..

Oh no..........I hope she'll continue doing those CF, especially for KTF......she looks so great in all the KTF CF and done very well, especially with those dances and moves. She's awesome and cute. And hope dat she'll do other CF as well besides BC Card, Ushell or Olay.

Guest sweet_treats1812

take it easy candy! you don't want to make your hard drive crazy cuz you might regret it!

ahh... this is my favorite pair too jgabriel. its so nice to see them together. right now im reminiscing the autumn tale days. :sighs:

don't worry soutsada. i don't think we'll get warned by a mod cuz we've been good and we've been making our post count. creidesca droppin' by here was a complete surprise to me, but it was nice though. :D

congrats callista for owning the page! :D

hahaha~ my hard drive is already going bonkers as it is but yep, im trying to take it easy :lol: thanks for the great pics by the way..

whew! finally able to get into soompi! the internet was being crazy when i got home..i freaked out when i cudnt log in to anything! :fury: but now it's finally ok, thank goodness...

5.jpg

o my! :o she looks so exotic here! like some asian princess!!! ooooooooooohhh~~~ pretty pretty indeed! look at the expression on her face! hahahaha~ it's so seductive :blush:

Guest charles0702

sorry everyone for the double post of shk pictures.. something was either wrong with my computer or maybe soompi.. dunno.. but sorry for the double posts. :)

Guest s3rene

i'll sign right away too! :sighs: so is someone going to petition??? :unsure:

I would if I knew how to start an online petition but I am rather clueless. Maybe soutsada or other SHKers know how to. :sweatingbullets:

5.jpg

I don't know what this sort of fashion is but the outfit looks hideous on SHK. :vicx::vicx:

Guest charles0702

i would start an online petition but i don't know how.. if anyone in here knows how, please make one.. i would like to see her work on a project with hyun bin.. i would be the first person to sign the petition... :P

Guest nofear11877

I don't know what this sort of fashion is but the outfit looks hideous on SHK. :vicx::vicx:

i wouldn't say its hideous though... :phew: i think it's just 'fashion'. designers come up with pretty unique but also weird dresses to stand out from the competition. i can just call it a 'weird but fashionable' in some way, especially in the eyes of a designer.

i would start an online petition but i don't know how.. if anyone in here knows how, please make one.. i would like to see her work on a project with hyun bin.. i would be the first person to sign the petition... :P

yeah... im also clueless. if only i knew how to start a petition then i would have done a lot of petition by now. lets see... one of SSH-SHK petition... one of SSH-WB petition... SHK-HB petition... SHK-LJJ petition... and so on. anyone notice how all of it is a petition for SHK and a handsome guy? :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

sorry everyone for the double post of shk pictures.. something was either wrong with my computer or maybe soompi.. dunno.. but sorry for the double posts. :)

hahaha~ no problem tammie..i think soompi's server is getting too overloaded these days at times..ive been clicking on my mouse button like crazy jst trying to refresh the page coz i cudnt get in! that happened after i visited the goong thread :sweatingbullets: i swear, i havent seen soompi this crazy since my name is kim sam soon :lol:

anyways..it's always a relief to be here in the shk thread where everything is nice and peaceful..and where we all can actually catch up on the backlogs ;)

hehehe..u think the outfit looks hideous callista? ahihihi~ i was grinning when i read that..but anyways..i think it looks exotic :rolleyes:

edit: yes kaye..i noticed :phew:

Guest nofear11877

hahaha~ no problem tammie..i think soompi's server is getting too overloaded these days at times..ive been clicking on my mouse button like crazy jst trying to refresh the page coz i cudnt get in! that happened after i visited the goong thread :sweatingbullets: i swear, i havent seen soompi this crazy since my name is kim sam soon :lol:

hehehe..u think the outfit looks hideous callista? ahihihi~ i was grinning when i read that..but anyways..i think it looks exotic :rolleyes:

edit: yes kaye..i noticed :phew:

exotic... that's the word i was missing. yeah... it's definitely exotic. :D i think i left out a SHK-BI petition. hopefully no one will get mad at me. :lol:

o/t:

you mention it candy... soompi is making me crazy :wacko: i have to press the refresh button at least 8 times to get in. :sighs:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha~ nah, at least u remembered the bi-kyo petition ;)

i still havent gotten around to watching all in and spring break is almost over :sweatingbullets: i feel bad..but i didnt expect to find myself hooked on goong! im sorry shk! i promise il get around to it soon...

Create a petition then. I heard there is one for BIKYO so why not make one for Hyun Bin-KYO if fans do want to see them in a project. :) I will sign right away.

I wonder if there is a place where you can make online petitions. I see some, but don't know how to either. I would SO sign it. Haha. But she's doing movies now. Well, unless she comes across a good drama I guess. But I'm thinking she's going to do movies for a long while.

Guest Yodums

A Hyun Bin and SHK project would be gold! They're probably two of my favourite people right now in the Korean industry.

I would much rather see them in a drama than a movie though. Movies are rather short and may cut too many corners. Dramas are like 16+ hours and very in-depth!

Guest honey_ping

Sedate affair

LI EE KEE gets up close and personal with South Korea’s Cha Tae-hyun and Song Hye-kyo, who were in Kuala Lumpur to promote their romantic flick My Girl & I.

IF A picture is worth a thousand words, what would the surly mugs of Cha Tae-hyun and Song Hye-kyo have said? Maybe they had woken up on the wrong side of the bed? Or was their disagreeable disposition the result of the subdued reception they received when they arrived in Kuala Lumpur recently to promote their latest romantic drama My Girl & I? After all, it was a contrast to the mob turnout they were used to in Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Whatever the reason, both stars didn’t feel like talking much, keeping their answers terse. When asked if Song felt apprehensive about the movie’s release since it is her first feature film, she merely replied “no”.

p2ChaTae-hyun.jpg

Cha Tae-hyun plays the object of affection of

a popular schoolgirl in My Girl and I.

How different are movies from TV dramas?

“Not much but in film there is more time to prepare,” she replied nonchalantly through an interpreter. Interestingly, this is not Song’s first visit to our shores, as she is said to have relatives residing here.

Cha, who wore a green leprechaun jacket over black shirt and pants, was equally economical with his words. He summed up his experience filming the movie as having gone “smoothly. I was very happy and Song is pretty.”

Prior to their grand entrance, the media had been briefed by the emcee on the dos and don’ts for the press conference.

We were not allowed to take pictures when they were talking. We were not allowed to ask Song any personal questions, only those pertaining to the movie.

But for those of you dying to know if the rumours about her and Rain are true, the emcee revealed that Song had told him she is without a beau and talk of romance between her and Rain was old news.

Cha, it seemed, had nothing to hide and gave the Malaysian media the greenlight to field questions about his upcoming wedding to his childhood sweetheart.

After what may have been the briefest press conference I have ever attended, there was the usual officiating ceremony.

A horde of photographers, joined by a number of starry-eyed fans rushed headlong towards the mini-stage, each trying to get a shot of the twosome. A fight almost broke out among several frustrated photographers and security personnel when it became impossible to take pictures due to the large crowd.

But in the end it didn’t really matter. The pictures did not turn out well. Amazing to think that despite having posed for magazines, commercials and posters, the only pose the two stars could muster was standing stoically side-by-side.

Yet, I remained upbeat about our group interview. Maybe away from the prying lenses and the crowd, Cha and Song will prove more amicable and conversational. And to an extent, they were.

In a more relaxed environment, they were even comfortable enough to tease one another.

The soft-spoken Song, who is more beautiful in person, was asked if she hoped her feature film debut in My Girl & I would garner a best newcomer award.

p3SongHye.jpg

Song Hye-kyo makes her big screen debut playing

a schoolgirl who falls for her schoolmate.

"I do have high expectations. I have to admit that I am hoping to get an award, but competition is fierce and what with Cha around, I’ll not have a chance,” she quipped, prompting Cha to smile.

My Girl & I is Song’s first big screen appearance after being in the industry for 10 years. The 24-year-old revealed that she had never been interested in making movies until she was involved in TV series Full House two years ago.

"I saw that my seniors and peers were moving into movies, and I decided to give it a try. I was also curious to know how I would look on the big screen.

“I picked this movie because I wanted a role where the responsibility for the film did not rest solely on my shoulders.” Song plays the happy-go-lucky and popular Su-eun, who falls for her unsuspecting schoolmate So-hoo (Cha).

And did she think she looked good on the big screen? “Yes,” interjected Cha, 30. “She’s prettier on the big screen than on the small screen.”

My Girl & I, which opens nationwide on March 23, is adapted from the best-selling novel Crying Out Love in the Centre of the World by Japanese author Katayama Kyoichi. It is about the beautiful discovery of first love between two teenagers.

A Japanese movie version of the book was released in 2004 to critical and commercial success.

While Song has not watched the Japanese film, Cha said he caught the movie after filming completed.

“I feel that My Girl & I is different in that it focuses on the story of pure love,” he pointed out.

As Soo-ho, Cha does what he does best – playing the naive anti-hero – a role he has become stereotyped with since his breakout film My Sassy Girl (2001).

“I became famous for playing fools,” he noted with a chuckle. “After each movie, I always hoped that in my next film I could try something different but each time the role turned out to be another blur character. Maybe after my marriage (scheduled to take place in June), I’ll have something different to offer audiences.”

As the movie talked about first love, both were asked about their personal experiences and if indeed, one never forgets their first love.

“Actually I’m not sure if I have even experienced it. But through the movie, it felt like I’d experienced first love,” said Song.

Cha noted: “My first love was sweet and the memories helped me during filming.”

My Girl & I opens in Malaysian cinemas on March 23.

Credit/Source: http://star-ecentral.com/news/story.asp?fi...5967&sec=movies

Got this from the Blue Alert Thread, by joeyclaire.....tq........Thought should be in this thread as well and hope it's not been posted in this thread....??? :huh: ...... :)

Hyekyo got second in a recent poll ...

The poll is 'Who will you like to kiss in this romantic spring'

Li Hori wins as usual...Hye kyo is second place.

Guest kneekey

A Hyun Bin and SHK project would be gold! They're probably two of my favourite people right now in the Korean industry.

I would much rather see them in a drama than a movie though. Movies are rather short and may cut too many corners. Dramas are like 16+ hours and very in-depth!

^agree with you Yodums they're like the 2 kpop stars which i go gaga for (kinda evident in my siggies eh?) & welcome to the thread! (it's kinda awkward to welcome a new shker 'cause i dont post as many as you guys :tears:)

and can someone just make a petition for the 2 of them(if i only know how.. :( )

honey_ping thanks for the article. btw, noypi ka ba??

Thanks for the article...if you don't mind, I'll post this on my site as well. Hmm, well I think that SHG and CTH were just tired from their busy schedules! After-all, celebs are humans too and they can't always be happy-go-lucky.

Guest ginachan

I wonder if there is a place where you can make online petitions. I see some, but don't know how to either. I would SO sign it. Haha. But she's doing movies now. Well, unless she comes across a good drama I guess. But I'm thinking she's going to do movies for a long while.

ShYeah!! I'll be there to sign it with yall!~