Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

hi everyone!!!!!!! :waves crazily: gosh... i miss this thread so much. :blush: although i may be super late doing this... i still want to greet everyone a happy new year. i hope hye kyo will have a great year too considering she's got "projects" lined up this year. i just can't wait to hear what she'll be doing. :sighs: all we can really do is wait and wish everything's gonna turn out great. oh... and i just read somewhere that her movie "hwangjini" is one of the most anticipated movie for 2007! im so happy for her. :)

New candids of our girl :wub: 사랑니 from hyebaragi.com posted links from cyworld of Hye Gyo from December 22, 2006! It looks like she had a great time with her friends and she looks gorgeous like always.

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/4203/12...yworld01rr8.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/473/122206cyworld02gu1.jpg

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2168/12...yworld03zs4.jpg

thanks always shanda!! it looks like she had a great time with her friends during the holidays. :phew: im glad she's having fun.

I've got 2 more of Hwangjini's photo :rolleyes:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/wlo...KS8FUtHaNCW.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/wlo...79EjRQoV8rF.jpg

I've suspected that Kyo was wearing high heels in the first photo...as it seems that she was not too short when standing next to YJT.

This one seems to be Kyo's cyworld

http://minihp.cyworld.nate.com/pims/main/p...sp?tid=46481729

oohhhh.... thanks a lot winnie! :) at least we're getting more and more pics of her from her film. although its not quite the same as her last movie "my girl and i" where they released a lot of pics before it was shown.

and same here... i thought she was going to wear heels cuz she's short. at first i thought, hye kyo and yoo ji tae standing next to each other? it's like seeing her standing with bi cuz of the obvious height difference. :sweatingbullets: speaking of which... how tall is yoo ji tae? is he over six feet?

lucky Soutsada *jealous* ...you get to smell like SHK unnie

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7837/ralphgd9.jpg

according to polo.com it smells like... RALPH captures the energy, spirit and personality of today's young woman with a colorful, floral fragrance: sparkling green apple leaves, zesty orange mandarin, charismatic pink magnolia, seductive purple freesia and soft blue musk. Made in the USA.

but it's $45-$59.50/bottle *gulps* :mellow: ... maybe when i get a job, i'll just go smell the sample at the mall for now ;)

hmm... she's wearing RL??? :w00t: oh.... i never guessed. my sister has one of those perfumes, it smells nice but for me it's too strong. i always sneeze the first time i smell it. but nonetheless, she picked a nice perfume.

and thanks wloi for bringing this great info! now everyone wants to smell like her.

got this from yahoo korea. is this really her in hanbok or just got edited?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/jgab...12_621625_1.jpg

gosh... i got so excited upon seeing this pic. when you guys said it was just a psed pic, i was amazed and i couldn't believe it cuz it looks flawless to me. it's really convincing. i got fooled. i hope they can release an official one SOON!!!!!!!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^welcome back kaye!!! *huggles* happy new year to u too!!!

i dont know if ur avatar is new or not, but it's certainly cute :lol: shg looks great in it~

Guest charles0702

kaye sis.. welcome back dear.. huggles.. so ella wears the same perfume as shk unni.. that perfume must be popular.. i am thinking about buying a bottle this weekend :lol: i am not surprised that hwangjini is one of the most anticipated movie for 2007.. the movie has been really hush hush.. either way, i am glad to see you back in the thread.. happy new years to you too.. :lol:

Guest nofear11877

tammie... it's my elder sis that's wearing the RL perfume. she still has half left in the bottle. i don't smell her perfume lately... she uses it most during summer. :phew:

candy... thanks! it's one of the newest song couple avies that i made.

anyone knows her schedule? and when is hwanjini going to be released in the theaters? :unsure: i know they'll be done filming this january...

edit: thanks mella for sharing those autumn tale ngs!!!!! i so miss seeing my fav couple ssh-shk in autumn tale. which reminds me... i should rewatch it again before school starts. :phew:

Guest soutsada7

wahhh, welcome back kaye :w00t: we all miss you very, very much :huggles like candy :lol:: anyway, the avie is definitely gorgeous :D

Hello kaye. YJT, i read is 6"1. An inche taller than Bi. As tall as Min Yuk (KSS).

Like a lot of peeps here, I went to the mall earlier and checked out RL fragrances. I thought it's quite strong. probably bec I'm not really into perfumes. Hey, RL should make SHG an endorser. Imagine just this thread and so many people checking it out already.

In Won Bin thread there are some who would like for SHG and WB to pair up again. Frankly, I think Bi and SHG have the best chemistry. But SHG and WB would make the most beautiful couple. haha

Guest charles0702

thanx a million mella for the aimh ngs.. now i can add more clips of the aimh ngs to my bin-kyo fan blog :lol:

hello guys im new here! SHK is such a beautiful and great actress! thanks for all the pics! it is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

hey dorothy joy.. just like marcus, i want to welcome to you our wonderful shk unni thread.. she is indeed amazing, not to mention beautiful and talented.. by the way, you can call me tammie..

Hello kaye. YJT, i read is 6"1. An inche taller than Bi. As tall as Min Yuk (KSS).

Like a lot of peeps here, I went to the mall earlier and checked out RL fragrances. I thought it's quite strong. probably bec I'm not really into perfumes. Hey, RL should make SHG an endorser. Imagine just this thread and so many people checking it out already.

In Won Bin thread there are some who would like for SHG and WB to pair up again. Frankly, I think Bi and SHG have the best chemistry. But SHG and WB would make the most beautiful couple. haha

hey anette sis, you are like the second person to post that she should endorse rl :lol: she should, shouldn't she.. i am buying the perfume this weekend.. i think shk unni has great chemistry with all the actors she worked with... that's probably why we see so many different shippers in this thread.. :lol: she does have great chemistry with bi.. they seem like that can joke around each other and have a great time.. both seem honest and kind and hardworking. .. i am a 100% bin-kyo (hence my blog) anyways, she and won bin would make the most beautiful couple. :lol:

wahhh, welcome back kaye :w00t: we all miss you very, very much :huggles like candy :lol:: anyway, the avie is definitely gorgeous :D

kaye sis.. have to agree with soutsada sis and candy sis.. you have a gorgeous avi.. love the "song couple" hope i get a chance to see her work with him again..

by the way shkers.. if you have any clips of shk cf, can you please post the link.. not youtube.. but a downloadable link.. i am making a video.. thanx.. :lol: preferably a cf with her dancing or just being playful

Guest sweet_treats1812

hello guys im new here! SHK is such a beautiful and great actress! thanks for all the pics! it is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

she's my favorite actresssss. so pretty. so sexy ,she's GORGEOUS

hi hi to u both!!! welcome to the thread!!! :lol: the people who made up the english words should really add some more to describe beauty...i feel like we've used up all the adjectives to describe shg already!!! ^ __ ^

Guest nofear11877

hi anette! :waves: so... yoo ji tae's over six feet. :sweatingbullets: lately, she's been paired up with a lot of tall guys(bi and yjt). and i second that she be the RL endorser cuz she's definitely attracting a lot of gals like us. B)

tammie... here's what i've got. hopefully it's good enough.

cj micho cf

essen cf

innisfree cf

usell cf

candy... there's not enough words to describe our unni's beauty. ;) it just takes your breath away sometimes...

Guest charles0702

^^^

realitybytes.. shk unni does look cute in these cfs.. she seems so upbeat and happy.. everytime she smiles, she glows :blush:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hi hi! welcome to the thread!!!

yep, she sure was soompi queen last year...hope she bags the title again this year!!! ^ __ ^

Guest evenstar7377

and we will all support her til she wins every year. :)

YESSSS!!!! I agree! we are all her to give our unnie all the love & support that she needs from us!!!