Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest eztefie

keke, most of us here arent Korean neither, we use our most translation power: google :D . How much correct the translation is, Im not sure. But I believe he likes her a lot, hehe. Here is a little trans from my earlier post , but you can read this trans with caution :P

Thanks laila85 for the translation. I do believe also that LMH is completely captured by SHK.

He wouldn't have mentioned her many times in his interviews otherwise. lol .

Oh my, he's making it known to the whole world!

The charm of our hye kyo is really irresistable ..haha.

Guest knucklepink

hi SHKers! (waves...:D )

hello! i think i read it from here that SHK was one of the popular female Koreans that was included in the Taiwanese FHM poll..this is an update: as of today, SHK is leading, with 2142 votes, followed by Han Chae Youngwith 623, then Kim Tae Hee, Jun Ji Hyun and Han Ga In...considering that FHM is a really popular men's magazine (hey, it's really famous here in the philippines), this is good for our dear girl since she is proving that many men find her, erm, sexy...:)

here's the link:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

an excerpt:

Taiwan men's magazine FHM in the overseas edition of 100 beautiful online voting by the name of the actor appeared in the eye-catching Korea.

Actors in South Korea Song Hye Kyo (2142 votes), hanchaeyoung (623 votes), Kim Tae-hee (588 votes), Jun Ji-hyun (462 votes), hangain (305 votes) was ranked as 5 people (16 current votes parentheses).

it says that voting will continue until April 20...can we vote too? hihihi...:P

On another note, SHK's jewelry designer (who also caters to Kim Hye-soo, Shin Min Ah, and Lee Hyo Lee) is putting up an exhibition! since i don't really recall SHK wearing jewelry in her dramas, i'm assuming that the collection will show piecesthat she has worn during award ceremonies...wonder if any will be on sale, though? not that i can afford it...hihihi..:D

edit:

just want to add, that if LMH is something, it is that he is consistent..in an interview with F4, where he was asked which actress would he like to act with him as the leading man, he answered, "SHK...and not just as a younger brother...because she not only has style and charisma but also a strong and excellent acting...i might learn a lot when acting with her, but i will also be a lot nervous..."

sheesh..kudos to the guy for being forthright, honest, and consistent....somebody just give them a project already..hihihihi...:D

About that Taipan Wheel/Ferry, I am not too excited about it as the news said that it will probably start filming this year...it means that there is still a lot of uncertainty...so .... :mellow:

I want to share with u a recent photo of Hyekyo. She went to visit the baby of a Sidus staff and she took a photo with the baby. She has even signed and written a note. The sidus staff posted the photo in his/her cyworld.

bb.jpg

Guest knucklepink

*****my memory has been bugging me a lot lately...i really think that i've seen him (chang chen) before, but i just couldn't remember where...then, almost by fate, my sister and i were watching "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" last night, i saw the Dark Cloud's face (y'know, the thief who Zhang Ziyi falls for?) and bam! it hit me! he's chang chen, and this is where i've seen him...sheesh...(dunno if someone has mentioned this before, if so, sorry for the slow uptake... :sweatingbullets: )

don't believe me? here's a pic...hehehe...

chang_chen.jpg

About that Taipan Wheel/Ferry, I am not too excited about it as the news said that it will probably start filming this year...it means that there is still a lot of uncertainty...so .... :mellow:

I want to share with u a recent photo of Hyekyo. She went to visit the baby of a Sidus staff and she took a photo with the baby. She has even signed and written a note. The sidus staff posted the photo in his/her cyworld.

bb.jpg

wah! how cute! SHk is really caring huh?:) anyways, is this a confirmation that she's back in korea? oh well, at least we know where she is already...:D

Winnie, Thanks for the pic and good to see her care of friends and staffs :D

Laila, ok, I will change, that pic of him looks handsome ;)

News

http://news.joins.com/article/3532002.html?ctg=15

Beauty of Taiwan because of hundred votes, in descending order of Song Han Caiying → → → Jun Ji-hyun Kim Tae-Hee Han people →

Overseas men's magazine FHM magazine's Taiwan version of the hundred largest American online voting Korea appears the name of high-profile actor.

South Korean actor Song (2142 votes), Han Chae-young (623 votes), Kim Tae-hee (588 votes), Jun Ji-hyun (462 votes), Han people (305 votes) 5 people, such as an increase in the number of votes (now vote on the 16th). These beautiful actor Korea South Korea and the Han people Caiying first finalists of this year.

The voting will be carried out to April 20, at present, are also screening the film "Red Cliff" in the role of Xiao Qiao enthusiastic performances of the actors chiling now into the first one, the final results will be of concern. Chiling vote last year, also the first one, the curiosity of fans want to know Say it is not able this year to occupy two consecutive No. 1. Now chiling Yes votes 5,607 votes.

In addition, except there is no Hollywood star Milla Jovovich Natasha and Anne Hathaway and Cameron Diaz, Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, Scarlett Johansson, Sheila瑞达芙, such as Reese Witherspoon's name, the name Hollywood star Paris Hilton also appears in the ballot.

Baidu/Xiaoqiao

--------------

Better trans from Baidu than google

http://www.mediajeju.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=61317

Song Hye Kyo the "goddess of spring" :blush: ( that 's what google translate :D )

Song Hye Kyo saengmeorie long jeans ... the "goddess of spring"

Levi scored as a model

This beautiful actress Song Hye Kyo was the goddess of spring.

Premium denim brand, "Levi's Lady style" model, a layer of active Song Hye Kyo's brought more women became upset hwasa.

Song Hye Kyo filming the ad in the spring, summer, light finish that goes well with denim pants wearing female detail items on this attractive woman was upset and feel frightened.

Song Hye Kyo is the season, so do not look long, slim legs meoseuteu haebeu straight pite item luxurious light blue Swarovski diamond gamidoen details denimpaencheu said.

Also reopeul, syeoring, the volume of attractive items such as jeans and a female mix, match details, you can create a feeling of sophisticated advice was upset.

Levi's Lady Style ad visuals of 2009 from mid-March to meet on the ground and is the Levi's store.

google trans

Guest SweetKYO

another article about 1949 / Pacific Wheel / ChineseTitanic / Taiwan:

http://cq.cqnews.net/wtxw/200903/t20090316_3098263.htm

W0200903163707343113311.jpg

W0200903163707391615061.jpg

Guest SweetKYO

宋慧乔最新家居照:甜美可人的百变玉女

According to the latest home Song: Sweet Lady Keren's amazing the focus of home decoration Net 2009-3-16 11:04

Song plays because "Autumn in My Heart" and the breakthrough role, there is always a panacea to the reputation of being watched, all major television networks are invited to the Reds. Since their youth, so fashionable. Her笑靥sweetness Keren, I still see the image of people destitute. Subsequently as "情定大饭店" and "guardian angel" of two Korean dramas have been successful, as well as a well-known cosmetics spokesperson, Song of the print ads嫣然巧笑streets are found everywhere in Korea, not only dressed by modeling Youth race follow , and its mellow sexy lips have become the preferred plastic woman Korea samples.

2008, Song and Hyun Bin cooperation "their world" look at everyone in the play, although there was no access to the desired grade, Song was ridicule box office poison, can not be put together床戏affectionate ratings, but Song is not the slightest the impact of the audience also hope that ushered in Song adjusted more and more popular works.

http://home.focus.cn/news/2009-03-16/134020.html

40041401.jpg

Guest SweetKYO

UTKIM, thank you.

This article about LMH - link: http://tv.ifensi.com/article-184497.html

he describes her as 'dignified, elegant, her image is always of a perfect (maybe good) woman.

he wishes to work with her - he has no girlfriend and may wish to have one too (answer to the

call (her wish too - not her call) of SHK.

20090313102721906b0_103622_01.jpg

SweetKyo, no problem :D

Here is the link. I can post up here if you guys want :blush: . This movie sounds pretty big :sweatingbullets:

Country version of Titanic hero Kai Han pure actress Insider

A line from the article wrote why she signed up at MY's company " It can be said that the contract with the Star City entertainment, because they are (a few bosses) touched me. " :rolleyes: , it means "Eden9" as well :sweatingbullets::P ?

^and........... ArtistView too ? :w00t:

this google trans so comical.... "they are (a few bosses) touched me" :rolleyes:

as in... touched physically or her heart? :P

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/wloi/bb.jpg

yes, i managed to get it from the cyworld via hyebaragi.... but a pity, don't understand what she wrote :P

shk0316a.jpg

it really need an expert to forge her signature :ph34r:

it was dated 13 Mar, so relief we know her whereabout, and glad she's still keep in touch with sidus staff....

hope she spent with someone special on the White Day :rolleyes:

she looks pro with the baby.... really wish the day will come for her to have and hold her own baby pray.gif

thanks winnie for sharing the pic :)

thanks belle, sweetkyo and kim for the news :)

Guest Janie Simply

Here is the link. I can post up here if you guys want :blush: . This movie sounds pretty big :sweatingbullets:

Country version of Titanic hero Kai Han pure actress Insider

A line from the article wrote why she signed up at MY's company " It can be said that the contract with the Star City entertainment, because they are (a few bosses) touched me. " :rolleyes: , it means "Eden9" as well :sweatingbullets::P ?

Hehe... the movie sure sounds big, the media even talk about the possibility of it going into Oscar :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's rough translation from the part you mentioned above... nothing new... but just get giddy up when you mentioned E9 'cos the article did touch on that... briefly :sweatingbullets:

SHK said there are many reasons why artistes sign up with certain agency but one of the factors she likes to consider is if the company displays "family warmness", for example if her production fails, there's people there to comfort; if the production is successful, there is great celebration etc... she feels that this kind of support is most rewarding to an artiste.

She said when she met up with Producer Terrence and Mr. Tong (?) in Korea last year, she feels they are warm people and when she interacted with Michelle at Cannes, MY gave her the same warm feeling too. Thus one of the reasons she signed up with Stellar is because she was touched by the kindness and warmthness these supervisors have showered on her.

It was mentioned that there was a K-company who was eagered to pay SHK 10亿韩元(约800万港元) to join their company but in the end SHK chooses to join her ex-collaborator from AIMH, Won Bin's agency :rolleyes:

finally, CC can has a deep sigh of relief :lol: but isn’t he suppose to start shooting WKW's film :unsure:

Well, if the filming schedule clashes, then he might have to drop out... from WKW of course :sweatingbullets: since he has acted with Tony several times already.

Not sure about chinese show biz regarding drop out but it's pretty common in K showbiz right :sweatingbullets:

After all, like what the media said, 张震 宋慧乔 " 難遇" meaning like it's a rare oppoturnity or once in a life time thingy for CC & SHK so they both better grasp the opportunity :)

Guest Janie Simply

Janie, Lets me suggest a pretty pic of him for kim :P , this one he looks like a model B)

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5294/bf28...a83463d09fa.jpg

oh Laila, that's a drooling pic of CC from long time ago :) But in this new movie he is an MD aka Medical Doctor and not MoDel leh; Guess you want to use that as a promo strategy to attract more fans right :sweatingbullets:

*****my memory has been bugging me a lot lately...i really think that i've seen him (chang chen) before, but i just couldn't remember where...then, almost by fate, my sister and i were watching "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" last night, i saw the Dark Cloud's face (y'know, the thief who Zhang Ziyi falls for?) and bam! it hit me! he's chang chen, and this is where i've seen him...sheesh...(dunno if someone has mentioned this before, if so, sorry for the slow uptake... :sweatingbullets: )

Knucklepink, yes, CC was that desert bandit B) He has been acting with many big stars and many top-notched directors; people said his acting has depth.

Here's more on him :)

Chang Chen is one of the most well-known Chinese movie stars today, appeared in a string of international hits. He was born in Taipei, Taiwan on the 14th of October, 1976. Up to this day of his acting career, he has worked with many renowned directors and received numerous movie awards. At the age of 14, he was offered his first role by world renowned director Edward Yang in A Brighter Summer Day, which won the Special Jury Prize in the 1991 Tokyo

International Film Festival and Best Film in the 28th Taiwan Golden Horse Awards. Chang was also nominated as the Best Actor Award in this movie. One of Chang Chen’s earliest roles was in Happy Together directed by Wong Kar-wai, co-starring with Leslie Cheung and Tony Leung. It has earned him a Best Supporting Actor nomination at the 17th Hong Kong Film Academy Award in 1998. Chang plays the leading role in director Ang Lee’s Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, co-starred with international movie stars Zhang Ziyi, Michelle Yeoh and Yun-Fat Chow. The movie was released in 1998 and won the Best Foreign Language Film award in the 73rd Oscar in year 2000. Chang has won critical acclaim for his performance in Wong Kar Wai's EROS, opposite Gong Li, 2046 as well as Hou Hisiao Hsien's Three Times with Taiwanese actress Shu Qi and Kim Ki-Duk's BREATH. His performance as Wu Ching Yuan in Tian Zhuangzhuang's GO MASTER won the Best Actor Award at the Osaka Film Festival. He will be next seen in Tsui Hark's MISSING and John Woo's epic RED CLIFF.

*Taken from Parkingmovie.asia

~~~

Here's an excerpt of his interview from Men's Uno March 2009 issue where he briefly but meatily talks about his new movie :rolleyes:

Q: What is your major project for 2009?

CC: I will once again cooperate with Director John Woo in his new film and my main role is to cast with Korean actress Song Hye Kyo.

The backdrop of the film will be set in Shanghai focusing on the lives of 3 men and 5 women during those trouble times in the war.

In this movie, everyone is trying to search for their roots and own identity to fit into the society which was a pretty chaotic but fascinating one in that era.

Among my many films, I think this one will seriously give me an in-depth thought on life as in self-reflection and evaluation.

Here's CC link in Baidu.... operate similarly like SHK Baidu ;) you can drool over some of his recent pics here but I still think he looks best when posing with SHK :sweatingbullets:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=548468070

The intervierw is a good read if one wants to discover more on CC, when time permits, will do rough translation of the interview for '1949' thread later :)

edit: translation done ;)

^ Jan, you made the movie sounds more excited dear with your trans, I always feel so giddy whenever I hear any news about about 1949 smiley-excited001.gif.

and those pics of him from Baidu made me drool smiley-excited002.gif, but I agree with you he looks best when posing with Kyo, clean, mannlig and so sweet :P .

Please do the trans of CC dear when you have time, hehe, thanks :D

I also think CC and Kyo will take this oppoturnity , indeed one life time chance and with such temting script, hehe, no other choice :rolleyes: . And I notice the media were talked about the large scale too :sweatingbullets: .

Guest fallen*angel*

i agree with lee min ho and i can see why males like him idolizes song hye gyo. the female character in the drama f4 is a joke, she eats like a pig; no guys in the world would love a girl with no feminity like that; i have no ideas why boy of flowers producer would chose to make a pig out of the main character, it totally disgusted me everytime they put on her eating acting; totally gross....

i totally feel relieved that lee min ho made such a beautiful description about song hye gyo, it proves that my feeling for the main felame-character in boy of flowers is valid. no guys as cool as lee min ho would like gam jan di character if it werenot because of a drama; not realistic at all.