Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

New pics
 20140827000022_0.jpg20140827000016_0.jpg20140827000020_0.jpg20140827000021_0.jpg
 http://www.newspim.com/view.jsp?newsId=20140827000190

46408784.JPG39244268.JPG37271268.JPG17352024.JPG
http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=488570

^ This article is really interesting, it mentions Kyo as a super actress and analyze merticulously as well as recognze her acting 

• Like 1

Guest deaborj

Guys, i just want to thank you for all the wonderful updates on the VIP Premier of MPL!..You're all Great!
By the way,, I just want to share with you this short clip because this best shows how my eyes looked like last night when I was scrolling your updates from this forum to the MPL forum and then back and forth a thousand times....phew..glad to survive the night.....HAHAHA,,,.no worries chinggus,,,I'm sure my sight will get back to normal in time....maybe after the MPL screenings are done...hehehe. Kansahamnida once again!

Guest sunflower91

At almost 11pm something last night some celebs are starting to go out already and fans waiting outside rush either to the 2 possible exits from IMAX to have a last look of the celebrities and we are on the look out for those who didn't walk thru the red carpet and at last I have a glimpse just really a very few seconds of SHK side profile and off she goes. Though its just a a few seconds I can say my patience in waiting paid off and she is really that beautiful. The lucky ones are really those with VIP ticket they have the best access in seeing SHK up close so envious of them .

Even during the red carpet walk you can hardly take nice pics The reaction of fans is really obvious whe it comes to popularity of kcelebs walking the redcarpet . Its unfortunate that SHK and KDW passed thru the back door if only I knew then I should have waited on the parking lot instead on the red carpet

So thankful for the ever resourceful fresh spring, utkim and ngoc c Nguyen for the prompt update and all kyonatics who never got tired supporting SHK! Really wish MPL movie will do good at the box office so SHK will be totally happy!

Bcoz i don't have any energy left in my body last night i was collapsed in my bed.Hahaha,but this morning i told to my subordinate don't enter my room until afternoon (coz i wanna focus read SHK thread, MPL Thread, and my Shipper thread.Hahaha).So finally i was finished read 6 pages back, but after 5 pages filling with Kyo unnie pic without smile,the last page is really my mood booster thank you @freshpring for video and pic.Thank you to all Kyonatics. Anyway about red carpet, i think all star in red carpt quite enough to promote this movies (even i really hope to see WB so i have no doubt he still alive :D), specially SNSD TTS which is the big girlgroup in Korea and have a lot of fans, i hope they can influence their fans to watch this movies. And Gong Yoo Oppa i think he is the one of Ninja master, coz he was attend a lot of VIP Premiere but never show up in red carpet,suddenly he was inside the theater clapping and yelling when movies finished, after that he was gone. MPL FIGHTING!!

Guest xyzebra

These are colored versions of SHK's photos from the September issue of Vogue Korea. These colored photos will appear in the October issue of Vogue Taiwan! 
wafVwEQ.jpg

lxtcZT2.jpg

Dear All, Thank you very much indeed for all of your hard works yesterday.You all are very enthusiastic Kyonatics. Compared to you, the only thing I could do is to keep her in my prayer everyday, for her good health (both physically and mentally), all of her upcoming activities and wishing her more and more successful future. Let's enjoy together with her.

thanks so  much chingu dearies..... you guys rock !

can't wait to share this.....

Director Park Choon Wok "Song Hye Kyo 'My Palpitating Life', the most impressive acting ever"

Source : Newsen

if i get the director's name wrong, kindly let me know..... i'm so happy for kyo if its really him  :D

putriN said:

thanks so  much chingu dearies..... you guys rock !

can't wait to share this.....

Director Park Choon Wok "Song Hye Kyo 'My Palpitating Life', the most impressive acting ever"

Source : Newsen

if i get the director's name wrong, kindly let me know..... i'm so happy for kyo if its really him  :D

Thanks ticktock and rubylia, yes, he is  Park Chan Wook.... and yes, he praises our dear girl.... i'm so very elated for her..... some of the attendees below -

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201408291258430510

rubylia, oh, writer Noh too..... oh, no wonder we can see her smile from the gifs :D

a happpppy family outing ;))

Picture001_zpsa19d72dc.jpg~original

a heartfelt thank you to kdw  :-*

• Like 1