Albino Asians.

Guest classic x

Guest chocopocky

I've seen a picture of a baby cousin of a soompier who's albino! Cutest little thing ever. I thought she was Caucasian at first glance.

Connie Chiu has such an ethereal beauty. Thanks, malice_Kaiser.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest athirah_24

in my school,theres this a student,a boy,3 or 4 years younger than me.

hes Albino. but i dont know him.

i dont have a picture of him since i dont know him.

Guest trishaa01

I've seen a picture of a baby cousin of a soompier who's albino! Cutest little thing ever. I thought she was Caucasian at first glance.

lol mine

Having grey eyes or red, and not brown doesn't necessarily make them Albino.

no, i meant that they have all the characteristics (pale pinkish skin, white/blonde hair, etc.) except that their eyes are gray, not red like albinos usually have.

albinism means that your body can't make pigment, so for example, Go Ara has hazel eyes but her skin and hair are normal color, therefore she isn't albino.

Guest tuna_madunna

That's interesting. But yes, I didn't think Asians could have blue eyes either.

My teacher who is an Asian has naturally blue eyes~

Guest lalaleidy

I've seen Albino Asians. :)

Nothing really amusing or something.

I sometimes pity them because others look down on them. pff.!

Guest GreenTurtlesEqualsLove

That's interesting. But yes, I didn't think Asians could have blue eyes either.

I know a boy who has naturally blue eyes. :ph34r:

i was at a GAP outlet on my birthday (may 28th) last year.. i saw this albino asian. she was pale white. had really white/yellow hair. and she was really skinny. she had a kid too! and the kid wasn't albino, just like his father.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

no, i meant that they have all the characteristics (pale pinkish skin, white/blonde hair, etc.) except that their eyes are gray, not red like albinos usually have.

albinism means that your body can't make pigment, so for example, Go Ara has hazel eyes but her skin and hair are normal color, therefore she isn't albino.

Human albinos a lot of the time will have light grey or blue eyes. Albinism can effect different parts of the body in different ways, so the eyes don't have to be red.

Guest DarknessFalls

No not interracial. I meant when people marry and make babies with their relatives.

Then that would be Inbreeding or a Inbred. Duh. :P

I didn't think asians could have blue eyes either.

It happens. A lot of people think Asians don't/can't have big eyes.

A perfect example, when Justin Chatwin was casted as "Goku" for the Dragonball movie. People were complaining that Goku should be Japanese, others said no....Goku had big eyes, therefore he was White not Asian. :rolleyes:

Guest BlackTea

I've seen an Albino Chinese man before. In my mom's hometown when we went to China this summer. He's pale and his hair was white blonde. I saw him with his wife and kid (they were riding around town in a moped) and the kid looked more like a typical Chinese child.

Guest bigfatPANDA

Is she really? not to sound like a smartass but I still don't get why people feel the need to say they are "100%, full, pure" etc. It's not like it's a common thing that people visit a doctor and they say "Oh your 100% of this ethnicity".

And plus Vietnamese has a mix of many different ethnicities, there are Viets who look Chinese....there are Viets who look like Islanders..there are Viets who look Caucasian/Asian mix but they all swear they are 100% Viet. <_<

lol sorry. i meant it so it would mean like..

she's not that way b/c there is white in her family.

i also believe no one can be '100%' of anything b/c the world is so diverse and how can you be so sure that a white person or black person or colored person entered your family line unknowingly.

but yeah. only her and her mom and little sister are that way while the rest of her family looks dark and more 'vietnamese'

I live in an asian country and yes, I see Asian albinos everywhere,

even on a daily basis(is this the right phrase to use?)

They look like caucasians, except when they speak you'd know in an instant that they're not.

Guest dellcomputer

I didn't think it was possible.

Albinism occurs in ALL race around the world and even in the animal kingdom...

Guest DarknessFalls

i also believe no one can be '100%' of anything b/c the world is so diverse and how can you be so sure that a white person or black person or colored person entered your family line unknowingly.

but yeah. only her and her mom and little sister are that way while the rest of her family looks dark and more 'vietnamese'

well more "Vietnamese" is subjective....it depends on who you ask since Vietnam also have different ethnic groups.

but as far your "100%" belief, I agree. This is why I don't get why people have the need to say "pure/100%/full" as if it's wrong not to be. Also unless someone took a DNA and had it on paper, how would anyone know that they are "pure/100%/full"...it seems as if most people only know based on what their family tells them.

Like if I was Chinese, I'd just say "I'm Chinese" adding to the "pure/100%/full" sounds like bragging and is bordering on the Aryan/Hitler ideas. I

Guest FDTxtianshix

I have.

I took Math 11 completion this summer and in my class was a Korean Albino guy. At first I didn't know, I only thought it was weird that he needed a TV in the back of the room to see what the teacher was writing on the board..He leaned in super close too. Then my friend next to me told me they go to the same school and he's albino. I was like o_O. She said if you look close his eyes are RED and they really were! He had blondish-white hair too.

First time I've ever seen an Albino..

Connie Chiu is an albino fashion model from Hong Kong. I think she's so beautiful.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3161/md...pimage00bi1.jpg

wow that's amazing! :o

Then there's Robert Ri'chard, who could me bi-racial but not certain about that so it could just be his eyes:

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nme...18/18424139.jpg

http://ca.c.yimg.jp/movies/1114873200/movi...570391-view.jpg

he's the guy from Cousin Skeeter! :)

Guest fatcupoftea

Then that would be Inbreeding or a Inbred. Duh. :P

Ahha! That's what it is. It's been bugging me up until now! haha.

Guest DarknessFalls

he's the guy from Cousin Skeeter! :)

lol do you still remember that?

I remember watching him from:

"Sports Theater with Shaquille O'Neal" "Episode: 4 points".

Archived