STARTIN' + BEAUTIFUL FIGHTER

Guest Sou

ayumi hamasaki + chihiro onitsuka
Previews from the Doppelganger double album coming up-- both the tracks are from the pop side of the album, ROCK IS DEAD. <3 Startin' originally by Ayumi Hamasaki I did something completely different with this song, than the original. I probably only listened to the original maybe three times before I did this. I changed a couple of things around, made it a lot more intense, and added a thing or two. I roughed it up with my vocals and distortion filters. Overall, I think I sort of reinterpreted the song, but *I* like the way it came out. >>;; *laughs* The mixing was really long and hard-- 150-200 clips on 28 tracks. The layering was pretty intensive. ;o; I hope you guys like it-- the mixing/recording process took me 18 hours in itself. ><;; Beautiful Fighter originally by Chihiro Onitsuka This song's pretty straightforward. I chilled out a little in this song, I think, and I think overall it turned out pretty well. ^o^ Enjoy, ne~~ <3

Guest onigiri_kun

holy crap~ STARTIN' is like insane!

makes ayumi's version look so amateur! hahaha!

very good layering! I guess it paid off with so many hours of work put into

it! luv it so much!

and BEAUTIFUL FIGHTER is real nice too! how you just did it more softly than usual!

very nice!!

Guest kokoling

*drools* You go girl!

You know how I feel about Startin', but Beautiful Fighter..man. New side of your voice. Very chill, very cool. I dig it! Keep it going.

onigiri :: ahaha, it's far from making ayu's look ameteur. It's just a different take, na. *laughs* recording experiments are fun~!

ling :: is it a new side of my voice? *laughs* I guess I just never recorded it for you guys. <3

thanks so much for listening~~

Guest MinOh

really like how u sing those songs, u got your own unique voice im lovin it

keep polishin up your style and voice, it sounds great!

Guest Coc0 Kimbo

wow!!!! iREALLY like Startin!!~ sou is amazing^^~~~ wo0t i really like the lil accents you put in!!! great job :P

Guest sutafairu

I absolutely LOVED Startin'!! It turned out incredibly well, and I love all the little bits that you threw into it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fantasiimaker

Beautiful Fighter ;_; I've always wanted to sing this one lol. Now I shan't, since I won't be able to compare at all XDD

But I loooove this song =] You give it a different flavor (as with most of the songs you cover, which is cool 8D) ...it's Sou-flavor! XD; You pulled the song off wonderfully. I can tell you had fun with it ^^

Archived