Khalil Fong (方大同)

Guest lilxtiffstah

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Khalil! He has been out for a few years now, and I think his music just keeps getting better and better, always providing a new refreshing style of music to the HK music industry. So very worth listening to. His latest album is aewsome.. love Singalongsong, he should definitely do more English songs.

I didnt know that I have a ID for Soompi forums :D

DSC03914.png

DSC03916.png

I went to his fan signing in Malaysia @ Sungei Wang Fiesta Street yesterday. I'll be uploading the oooobbbbeeeerrrr high quality pictures of him since I know a photographer there and I've requested a guy inside the VVIP section to take pictures although Im already in the first row, but not now. I havent receive the pictures from the photographer yet. These are just trailers. No videos only pictures I know D: and I got two signatures from him !

The point: He is upon good looking and charming.

Credit: as tagged. do not hotlink I beg you Im on knees already. If you insist, I curse you.

YAYY enne!!

your so lucky..

envy envy :)

i love khalil since watched him in channel v power concert

he sang singalongsong

he's just awesome!!

his english's pretty good..

then i listen to his orange moon album..

omo!!

love all of his songs there...

lilgui: Cause he was raised in Hawaii since he was young thats why his English is good :D

heartmonster: I know I know !

Errrrrheeemmmm. I've uploaded the pictures from my camera which were HQ too, but the HHHHHHHQ pictures are not with me STILL, cause I cant log into my gmail inbox. Blame Google !!

set of pictures

Fan signing entry not-ehem-promoting-ehem-my-ehem-ehem-blog-ehemmmm

Guest ninyaah

is it my lucky day or what? i saw the music video of 'singalongsong'

just awhile ago and i was curious about the singer. i didn't know there was a

thread here! thanks for sharing youtube links.. i'm gonna check out his other

songs.

aww,,

didnt know he ever stayed there >.<

V enne

thx for sharing his pics

how lucky r you!!

i watched his perf in channel v again

he played guitar, piano, and other instruments.. ^^

so talented

does anyone know his official site or his fansclub site?

Guest randomzero.loves.dbsk

OMG!!! Sungei wang?! gaaaaah, im soo jealous!

Damn, how i wish i was still studying there in Malaysia.

I could've gone there in a flick of a second.

I dont care if i see him or not!(Sungei wang is always crowded -.-)

but to be able to hear him sing LIVE will be- im proclaming- one of the greatest thing that happen in my life!

KHALIL FONG THE BEST! :D

• 1 month later...

i've been listening to orange moon for a while and i have to say i still like wonderland better

i think khalil's going for a softer sound and that's cool...but i still miss songs like "gou bu gou"

i read on his blog that he's back in the studio again! here! so i'm very excited for his new stuff

i can't wait to see one of his performances live someday ^.^

FAV

Guest doremii*

I'm a new fan =] I recently got his Orange Moon CD and I love his style! He reminds me a lot of Jason Mraz..

Guest garnet07

This is a few days old but did anyone hear about the joint concert with Khalil, JJ, and Gary Cao?

LIKE HOLY CRAP! How awesome is that?! Three talented singers all on one stage!!

Just add Jay Chow on that list and that would be heaven. All these guys have soulful voices and my favorite Chinese artists. True though, why is Khalil Fong so underrated???!!!! I love most of the songs on all of his albums which is rare too because for some artists I only like a few songs while his, you can listen to all of them. Even though I can't understand most of what he's saying :D , his soothing voice and rhythm makes me smile. For those who wants to try out his songs, you can get it on my site at http://goldlilys.110mb.com/yacs/sections/view.php?id=45 or click on image below. You need to register to get the downloads.

Guest sammikoo

wave to all Khalil fans!!I'm a newbie to this thread, yet have been his fan since his debut, so glad to find this thread here!!

I know Khalil releases album once a year, though i'm not that patient, still think all those waiting time is worthwhile as i'm sure there's sth new to expect in his upcoming album haha

Archived