Actor Jang Hyuk Becomes Husband In June

father in February
2007122911080358762_1.jpg

2007122911510032702_1.jpg

Actor Jang Hyuk (31) will marry a dancer, who is two years older, on June 2nd of next year.

Bride-to-be dancer Kim Yuh Jin (33) met Jang Hyuk is 2002 at a fitness center and has been dating him for 6 years now. Kim is expecting to deliver a baby in February.

They met last June with their parents and had a small but cozy engagement party. After Kim has delivered the baby and recuperated, the couple will marry in June.

Jang Hyuk’s bride-to-be, Kim, was a dance major and has been performing as a dancer within the country. When she first met Jang Hyuk at the fitness center, she was giving pilates lessons.

Jang Hyuk said, “In 2002, I went to learn pilates. There were 40 women and I was the only male. At first we weren’t friends. She was a teacher, and I was the student. We had a meal together maybe once a month, but slowly we got to know each other naturally.”

He added this to say about Kim. “She has many similarities with me and she has many differences with me. She doesn’t have a lot to say, but she’s not that quiet. Her heart is warm, her understanding is large, and most importantly, she has faith. As more time goes, I feel that she is a good person, a person I’m thankful for. We might not have the nervous feeling as we did when we first met, but now we have more memories and affection with each other and that’s a good feeling too.

Especially in 2004 when Jang Hyuk went through a hard time with the military duty scandal, he commented that he made it through with her by his side.

He said, “When I was in the army, she was with me. When I was having a hard time, she let me rest on her shoulders. I can’t explain how thankful and moved I was. After facing a difficult time together, I feel like our relationship deepened.”

To Kim, Jang Hyuk said, “Thank you for being with me for such a long time. Let’s be thankful for every little thing that comes along the way and find happiness in the future together, since the future is more important. I’ll try my hardest to fill that portion well, and I don’t know how many obstacles lie in our way, but I promise we’ll get through it together…I’m always touched just by being with you, and I thank you again and again.”

For the baby, the father-to-be said that baby will be named “Tae-Hee.” (Big tae, and Joyful hee). As the name says, he wants their baby to be a person with a larger heart, a person with a lot of laughter, and a person who will live a joyful life. “I want my baby to be healthy and be born quickly, so that I can hug her soon.”

creds to naver, translations by me

----

had NO IDEA he had a girlfriend for SO LONG. crazy!

Well, i hope he has a happy marriage and i have a feeling he's going to make an excellent daddy. :]

8gjgcae.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks lilshinhwafreak ....

Godddddd...I never knew he had a girlfriend.

Congratulations to Jang Hyuk!!! I'm sure he'll be a great husband and an awesome father.

OMG. This is so shocking, haha. He's been in a relationship for 6 years now...? Wow. 2002 - Isn't that when The Successful Story Of A Joyful Girl was aired (w/ him & Jang Nara)? Awww, that was my favorite drama and I loved them together. But he was already starting on a relationship w/ another girl, huh? ^^* I'm really happy for him~! It's about time Jang Hyuk got married~! He will definitely make a great father. And I think it's cute how the future wife-to-be is 2 year older than him, haha. Early congrats to Jang Hyuk. His acting skills are amazing.

Guest aybeedee

awwww how cute how they met :)

wow i cant believe he kept it a secret for sooooooo long!!!

and now a baby and getting married!!

im happy for him :D

hopefully there will be pictures of him and his wife soon!

Guest AlecRuby

NO WAY, I CAN'T BELIEVE JANG HYUK SSI IS GOING TO BE A FATHER THAT SOON, NONETHELESS, A HUSBAND IN JUNE 2ND OF NEXT YEAR. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT. HE SURE FOOLED ME. I NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS EVEN DATING, SINCE HE JUST CAME BACK FROM THE ARMY AND WAS SO BUSY AND POPULAR. WELL, I WISH THE BEST FOR JANG HYUK SSI. ANYONE GOT A PIC OF HIS GIRLFRIEND?

NO..........................

oH my broken heart... oh how it hurt so much that he is getting married.... I am happy for him that he has found that special someone to spend his life with but how it hurt to see someone you drool over to be tie to someone and that they are no longer a bacherlor anymore :( how sad it that....

I'm pretty sure he is be a fine Daddy....

Guest lilswtazndevil

omg!! i never knew he had a gf for so long!!6 years?!...wow!!

but im pretty sure he will be a good husband a father!!

aww...he wants a daughter...and the name is sooo cute!!

the way they met is sooo cute!! the passage was pretty sweet and warm!!

brokent heart but best luck to him!! and congrats to him and his future wife and baby!!!

any pictures of the wife??

Archived