Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@polariscat, @mdolphins‌ @celes80‌ thanks for the warm welcome. Actually im not fond of watching kdramas but when i saw EC at channel m i got interested in the story as well as the actors performance particularly CJH. I got curious and wanted to know more abt our hyuk-hyuk especially his personal circumstances and polaris ca t suggested me to join soompi. Still trying to catch up to read previous posts .

A quick little update from me regarding CJH's enlistment. 
Apparently, there had been news going around that CJH would be enlisting into the army in August (next month!) and an official statement was released from his management company 'Red Brick House' that the news is not true and that "It has yet to be decided." On the afternoon of the 15th, OSEN released a piece of news to clarify: "Regarding CJH's enlistment date, it has yet to be decided. He is fully focused on filming for his drama." 
I took it from here: http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1999352 (In Jap)
Thank goodness for that piece of clarification from Red Brick House. I get to see my Hyuk Hyuk for a while longer. I'm not ready to say goodbye yet. :(Have a good day/night everyone!
CJH-FTLY11_zpsf4e29463.jpeg

Edit: More news: Divine Move has now surpassed 3 million views. :) And they've just released new posters.
o0580050713004171247_zpsf247a603.jpg

Lastly, a video of our Hyuk-Hyuk courtesy of "The Real". Thank you so much! :)

Btw im following FTLY just because of cjh and this could be his last drama prior to military enlistment..not much screen time yet for him.

I wish production team would further develop Daniel's character to make the drama more interesting . Honestly i dont like Jang Hyuk's portrayal of the male lead LeeGun ..

Thanks much @booha. Actually, when I first saw news today that CJH may be enlisting in August, my heart skipped a beat. I know that he has to enlist by the year and he has been preparing us for this eventuality for some time now, but I don't think my heart (and mind) ever really registered that fact internally. Maybe I was in denial thinking that he could just carry on indefinitely. He managed to finish EC, now he's filming FTLY and he's been filming that other movie in secret (the one involving multi-countries from Asia). He's really been filming non-stop. *Sigh*
You could be right about CJH and RBR trying to do some "damage control" in the meantime by withholding news of his enlistment for now. Maybe he did get notified, but they are working back end to have it delayed until he finishes FTLY at least. It could very well be announced officially once FTLY is over. I'd really need some time to prepare myself mentally before he enlists. In my current state, I can't accept it. Not yet at least. :(
Maybe I should start now (preparing myself, I mean). Sadz.

Guest mdolphins

celes80 said: Thanks much @booha. Actually, when I first saw news today that CJH may be enlisting in August, my heart skipped a beat. I know that he has to enlist by the year and he has been preparing us for this eventuality for some time now, but I don't think my heart (and mind) ever really registered that fact internally. Maybe I was in denial thinking that he could just carry on indefinitely. He managed to finish EC, now he's filming FTLY and he's been filming that other movie in secret (the one involving multi-countries from Asia). He's really been filming non-stop. *Sigh*
You could be right about CJH and RBR trying to do some "damage control" in the meantime by withholding news of his enlistment for now. Maybe he did get notified, but they are working back end to have it delayed until he finishes FTLY at least. It could very well be announced officially once FTLY is over. I'd really need some time to prepare myself mentally before he enlists. In my current state, I can't accept it. Not yet at least. :(
Maybe I should start now (preparing myself, I mean). Sadz.

Guest abcchin

Owhhh... Too little screen time for CJH seriously in FTLY!! :( But overall the series is quite enjoyable.Again.. I'm a lil busy with the new job hence less post and not much time to find materials to post. 
By the way the enlistment news.. phew... I'm glad it won't be so soon.. The thought of not seeing him for 2 years kills me.. gotta gather all the materials for viewing =( standby for the next 2 years. Can't wait for Wed & Thurs now every week just to catch a glimpse of him.. hehehe.. I really hope the story progress better for Daniel and there's more screen time for him. 
Btw.. a pic of CJH's side profile during DM promoCr: http://ladysteene.wordpress.com/tumblr_n8mmf2a2qD1qc3puvo2_1280.jpg

Btw I think the friendship of CJH and Jang Nara is quite amazing. Both knew each other sometime ago and they're working together now. Must be really nice and fun to work with a close friend. :D I agree with @Yeekrfan2
Hi @AliciaA! hahaha.. have fun catching up around and feast your eyes on CJH's goodies. Probably refer to some older pages for loads of interview articles? :) Nice to meet you and see ya around!

@celes80  I’m glad to see your comment because l had the same sentiment when I saw the news.  You said it much better as always.   Thank you girl!  Last year I expected that he would be gone by now.  But he’s still here with a second drama.  In the military he will be serving in a drama unit.   I read he would (?) sing/dance in plays.  There might be some children’s plays too(?).  If I’m not mistaken, a play (or any/or some ) is open to the public and some lucky fans could see him on the stage and in turn we will see his photos and video clips.  Plus his military police uniform will dazzle you so much that you might cry a bucket full when the time comes for him to leave the military. Haha    Plus he is going to make Daniel who is like the best looking bride on the wedding in FTLY.   I mean Daniel as the bride figuratively. Haha

hyukhyuk girls!   I found the blog showing CJH fashion in EP3.  Ever since @celes80 mentioned his shoes, I couldn’t stop my eyes from wandering around(Thank you chingu haha)   Before the only time his shoes caught my attention was when he sat down and crossed his legs I could see his worn out shoe bottom. Very well travelled shoes, I thought.   Now I found the blog about CJH’s fashion in FTLY.    I don’t know whether anyone cares to know but his blue wrist bracelet is called a ‘ wish bracelet.’   I’m adding a couple of his drama fashion accessories from the blog.
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=vivi002&logNo=220057459198
ooz7y8l.jpg

ydaTClQ.jpg

Y1xZmZn.jpg

27dddFL.jpg

vLSuHAe.jpg

0QM6lzn.jpg

Guest abcchin

^
OMG! I love those @booha!! The watch especially!! 
From RedBrickhouse FB!

Happy Wednesday~ ^o^

유난히 하루가 길~게 느껴지고
마음이 조금해지지만~

나도 모르게 미소를 짓게 되는 그런 날!
바로 <운명처럼 널 사랑해>가 방송하는 수요일~

오늘도 더위로 몸과 마음이 지친 당신
해피바이러스를 전해줄 다니엘과 함께 하세요!!

매주 수목 밤 10시 MBC 수목드라마 <운명처럼 널 사랑해>

다니엘이 촬영현장에 전합니다~
"사랑해"

tumblr_n8squ8pDoq1r6tcjeo1_1280.jpg

Thank you @yeekrfan2 for the photos. He looks INSANELY delicious and hot in those photos. *faint* I would die to have him put his arms around my waist like that, and to have him stare at me with his eyes, while I lie on him and listen to his heartbeat. This is obviously too, a figment of my imagination. I wouldn't mind if it's real too. Hahahahaha. 
@abcchin, thank you too for posting when u can. I appreciate how busy real life can get sometimes, so thank you. And to @mdolphins too, who has been very busy lately. Hopefully you all get less busy soon and we can all swoon over CJH together. Haha. @mdolphins - I missed seeing your comments in the FTLY thread. It's always very insightful. Yeah, it's crazy how fast that thread is moving. I feel like I'm running for a bullet train whenever I visit the FTLY thread.
Finally, I just wanted to share with you guys something very funny. The shock of CJH's enlistment must have caused a massive shock to my heart. So much so that I actually dreamt about CJH last night. For some reason or other, he had invited me to his house and made dinner for me. HAHAHAHA. His house was impeccably neat and tidy for a bachelor pad, I remember thinking to myself, and I was busy scrutinizing the entire house to try and understand what he likes, his style, whether he keeps the gifts that his fans give him. I was about to ask him whether he kept the fan notes that we in Soompi wrote to him, but before I could hear his answer... I woke up... Hahaha. What a seriously funny dream. It brings a smile to my face even when I think about it now. I've really gone crazy :D

After a hard day's work, checking this thread and chatting with you folks is what keeps me sane and brings a smile to my face each time. I love you guys. Hugs to everyone. 

Thanks @juju84 for posting this...

OMO, Jin Hyuk is so Patrick Swayze here!
LOL Dirty Dancing Gangnam style!  

Spoiler:
image vs. image
They are somking hot! Gun you are in danger with such a hot rival!
The dance of the little ducklings won't cut it man upgrade your skills ASAP!

Wow...our HyukHyuk is getting compliment as Patrick Swayze....*swoon*

present.gif

Guest chaybags55

wow so many posts. i love them!! @AliciaA same with you I am not really into Jang Hyuk role!!. I am happy to hear the news of DM huge success ! Undeniably, CJH is really a big factor to its success!. We are all on the same boat guys, am so saddened by his impending military enlisment! Wish CJH all the best!!

FTLY Daniel & MY
Inq8i8p.jpg
99XfX5b.jpg
lfj6gxk.jpg
cr to DC

Are we having a mini kdrama in CJH thread!!   Within a short time period, one flew 6 thousand miles for a new job location, the second got a new job, the third went back to the real world, the last, the main protagonist appeared with a possible enlistment order.   If @mdolphins is busy, it means your life returned to normal and that’s a good news but on the other hand, I’m missing your frequent comments.  I know you sharpened your pen to have a fun time in FTLY. Oh well at least you can pop into us and in FTLY.   Now @abcchin with a new job, I hope everything goes well for you. Try to remember that the scoompi is the place for fun / giggle with no pressure and no date line and no obligation.  Always party time here   Yee Haw!!  haha       Now I have been thinking about @celes80 posting this afternoon and all I could think of was why/why/why… hehe   It isn’t like CJH visited you in the dream every night.   Dear Girl!!   Yet you were going ‘ to ask him about the scoompi letters ???’   What on earth were you thinking..  You should say: ‘Can I hold your hand or may I touch your hand or can I give a hug ( just a friendly hug ).   Well It sounds like you are too polite and modest.  Please please next time please try one of them!!   Who can tell in your next dream you might hear his answer. Doong-doong ( that’s your heart beat )

@Yeekrfan2  Waaa  I wish Daniel wore those pants for the shot!!   Red Hot  @^@    Btw If CJH appears like that for a dance scene in FTLY, there is very slim chance he will appear again in GFI.  Thank you for carrying on MDTF.  I stopped by it last night and it was nice to see that one by one people found the site and showed their eagerness.
buUdzdD.jpg   MSDNltW.jpg
cr to DC

Im so grateful to hv found you hyuk2 girls. Im having so much fun and happy by just reading your comments. I wish i could dream of CJH in the same scene as @celes80 but it cant be .. hahaha.. i maybe one of jinhyuk's oldest fan..i have a son of same age as him.. meaning i maybe as "young"as CJH's mom..perhaps its the mom in.me which makes.me worry about what happens to his career when he enters the military .. i hope his agency should do something not to.loose his cjh folllowers. Ang if course we hyukhyuks should continue supporting him and patiently wait for.his return.. would anyone know if cjh is reading our posts?