Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

*** JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” has shared a sneak peek of Choi Jin Hyuk and Jeong Eun Ji’s blossoming romance! On the previous episode of the drama,  Lee Mi Jin rushed to Gye Ji Woong’s side after hearing that he had caught a cold. These stills were from the drama’s earlier episode, which aired a while ago July 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :blush:

Jeong-Eun-Ji-Choi-Jin-Hyuk-1.jpg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/609/0000877555

• Like 1

*** JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” climbed to No. 2 on the drama list this week, and its cast also continued to make a strong showing on the actor list: Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji came in at No. 4, Lee Jung Eun at No. 5, and Choi Jin Hyuk at No. 9.  :blush:

Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. JTBC “My Sweet Mobster”
  2. JTBC “Miss Night and Day”
  3. SBS “Good Partner”
  4. tvN “The Auditors”
  5. tvN “The Player 2: Master of Swindlers
  6. KBS2 “Beauty and Mr. Romantic
  7. tvN “Serendipity’s Embrace”
  8. KBS1 “Su Ji and U Ri
  9. KBS2 “Snow White’s Revenge
  10. MBC “The Brave Yong Su Jeong

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Um Tae Goo (“My Sweet Mobster”)
  2. Shin Ha Kyun (“The Auditors”)
  3. Han Sun Hwa (“My Sweet Mobster”)
  4. Jeong Eun Ji (“Miss Night and Day”)
  5. Lee Jung Eun (“Miss Night and Day”)
  6. Jang Nara (“Good Partner”)
  7. Nam Ji Hyun (“Good Partner”)
  8. Jin Goo (“The Auditors”)
  9. Choi Jin Hyuk (“Miss Night and Day”)
  10. Lee Jung Ha (“The Auditors”)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

3 hours ago, booha said:

EP12 rating: 9.4%

yeah close to 10% 😄\

@booha  thanks for sharing this. Miss Night and Day is on a roll, shattering its own viewership record. We saw the romance between Gye Ji Woong (played by Choi Jin Hyuk) and Lee Mi Jin (Jung Eun Ji) take a dramatic turn with a heart-stopping kiss in Episode 12.   The kiss  left the viewers swooning. The episode ended with Lee Mi Jin carefully grabbing Ji Woong’s collar and responding to his kiss. After a long wait and crossing paths, the two confirmed their feelings for each other with that tender kiss. The next story will be even more exciting as we wonder if the two can be able to love safely. The 13th episode is airing on July 27th. Can't wait!   :Megalol:   :Ohboy3:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, willenette said:

@booha  thanks for sharing this. Miss Night and Day is on a roll, shattering its own viewership record. We saw the romance between Gye Ji Woong (played by Choi Jin Hyuk) and Lee Mi Jin (Jung Eun Ji) take a dramatic turn with a heart-stopping kiss in Episode 12.   The kiss  left the viewers swooning. The episode ended with Lee Mi Jin carefully grabbing Ji Woong’s collar and responding to his kiss. After a long wait and crossing paths, the two confirmed their feelings for each other with that tender kiss. The next story will be even more exciting as we wonder if the two can be able to love safely. The 13th episode is airing on July 27th. Can't wait!   :Megalol:   :Ohboy3:

yes yes very happy about the ratings
CJH just signed with a new agency and has a popular drama. He should feel very satisfied at the moment.  :Megalol:

https://x.com/meungupdates/status/1815560533124526129

[Making] Mijin ❤️Jiwoong’s steamy kiss scene

Behind the scenes of EP11&12

https://x.com/blingtheflame/status/1815509332282445873

1 hour ago, booha said:

yes yes very happy about the ratings
CJH just signed with a new agency and has a popular drama. He should feel very satisfied at the moment.  :Megalol:

@booha  yes, I saw you posted this here. I hope he will be in good hands under the new management. I'm happy for him.   :Ohboy3:

• Like 1

*** I'm happy for Miss Night and Day that it continues to do well,  reaching close to double digits. As @booha said, close to 10% - I'm sure that Miss Night and Day will likely end on double digits soon. I'm glad that the drama is getting the love.   :Fist1:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 15-21, 2024

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-15-21-2024/

Saturday, July 20      
Miss Night and Day 11 JTBC 7.1%
Beauty and Mr. Romantic 35 KBS 17.2%
Good Partner 4 SBS 13.7%
The Auditors 5 tvN 5.9%

Sunday, July 21      
Miss Night and Day 12 JTBC 9.4%
Beauty and Mr. Romantic 36 KBS 19.2%
The Auditors 6 tvN 7.3%
  • Like 1

Watch: Jeong Eun Ji And Choi Jin Hyuk’s Chemistry Shines While Filming Emotional Kiss Scene On Set Of “Miss Night And Day”

20240723055802_miss-night-and-day-making

JTBC’s “Miss Night and Day” has unveiled a new behind-the-scenes video!

“Miss Night and Day” is a romantic comedy starring Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji as young job seeker Lee Mi Jin, who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman Im Soon (Lee Jung Eun), and Choi Jin Hyuk as skilled prosecutor Gye Ji Woong, who becomes entangled with her. The drama is helmed by director Lee Hyeong Min of the hit series “I’m Sorry, I Love You” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.”

Spoilers

The newly released behind-the-scenes video offers a glimpse into the making of the dramatic confession and kiss scene from the last episode. The clip reveals a pivotal moment when Mi Jin arrives at the police station to give a statement and confront her kidnapper. Ji Woong, determined to protect her, rushes to prevent the encounter. The intense emotions of the scene lead to a heartfelt confession and an impassioned kiss.

Throughout the rehearsal process, Jeong Eun Ji and Choi Jin Hyuk are deeply focused and serious as they meticulously practice their lines and movements. Jeong Eun Ji’s emotional depth is palpable even during rehearsal. Choi Jin Hyuk is especially attentive, frequently checking in with Jeong Eun Ji to ensure she is okay. Between takes, he goes the extra mile to support her, adjusting her hair, catering to her needs, and offering soothing massages to ease the emotional strain.

Their chemistry is evident not only in their performances but also in their interactions on set. The making-of video shows moments of playful banter and mutual care, highlighting their strong bond and camaraderie. This behind-the-scenes glimpse adds a new layer of appreciation for their on-screen partnership, showcasing how their off-screen rapport enhances their portrayals.

Check out the full making-of video below!

The next episode of “Miss Night and Day” will air on July 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas, movies, or OTT content released between June 23 and July 23.  :heart3:

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Um Tae Goo
  2. Lee Jung Jae
  3. Apink’s Jeong Eun Ji
  4. Lee Je Hoon
  5. Jang Nara
  6. Lee Jung Eun
  7. Park Ji Hwan
  8. Go Youn Jung
  9. Baek Seo Hoo
  10. Kim Hee Sun
  11. Go Min Si
  12. Choi Jin Hyuk
  13. Choi Woo Shik
  14. Ha Jung Woo
  15. Ma Dong Seok
  16. Han Sun Hwa
  17. Lee Yoo Young
  18. Lee Seo Jin
  19. Lee Byung Hun
  20. Han Chae Young
  21. Song Joong Ki
  22. Nam Ji Hyun
  23. Ji Sung
  24. Chun Woo Hee
  25. Hwang Jung Min
  26. Jo Aram
  27. Lee Jung Ha
  28. Lee Do Hyun
  29. Wi Ha Joon
  30. Kim Hee Ae

117096_250170_027.jpg

117096_250171_038.jpg

source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=117096

• Like 1

http://Iwol_Sarang

3 characters Choi Jinhyuk played that made me fall for him. No debate! Cute. Sexy. Funny. Clumsy. Smart. Fall for that eye smile and his broad shoulder :)

More success is coming for him!

https://x.com/febri0297/status/1815848762037998044

Na Wang-Sik(The Last Empress 2018-2019)

eRdwTwy.jpg

Park Gwang-Ho (Tunnel 2017)

I7mazx9.jpg

Gye Ji-Ung (Miss Night and Day 2024)

sZR4y2p.jpg

Park Gwang-Ho (Tunnel 2017)

Spoiler

1uMiRWy.jpg

JTBC Drama 'Miss Night and Day'  OST Album will be released.

Pre-sales begin on July 26, and the official launch will be Aug 12.

The online OST compilation album will be released on the 4th of the same month.

Inclusions:

+ 29 tracks (23 score tracks)

+ 70-page booklet & digipack (still cuts of famous scenes from 'Miss Night and Day',)

+ 2 stickers

+ bookmark

+ 3 photo strips, etc.

6VORpkx.jpg

https://x.com/Tokkidan1/status/1816726694239305894

https://x.com/febri0297/status/1816995438463189415