Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

Hello everybody!
In the previous article about the first script reading, there was a line, ‘Choi Jin hyuk showed off his popped neck veins from such an enthusiastic performance.’ I knew it was about OHOH’s bickering  and as he was fighting CJH’s neck veins popped (or bulged ).  But I wasn’t sure whether it was about their first encounter after the divorce or the recollection of their fight in the past. From reading the second article, I now know the bickering happened  when they met again, and, looking at the BTS which showed CJH wearing the white gown, perhaps it happened in the ER unit.   About ‘CJH’s popped (bulged) neck veins’ it sounded better in Korean than in translation. This scene needs some imagination like this: When mister OH saw miss OH who probably had the expression of “Burn, Baby, Burn.” (Thanks to quote from @victorb, ER drama thread.  Great & hilarious one )

(partial translation):
'Emergency Man & Woman'  The First Script Reading  ( 12/23)
   http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=47772
http:

Hatred for each other before the divorce still lingering, Song Ji Hyo & Choi Jin Hyuk created the fighting scene where the sparks grew bigger over time, and this created the full scale laughing scene by the people who were watching it. The dozens of staff and actors in the script reading location never stopped smiling throughout the session.

It looks like some kind of promotional activity for ER Man & Woman by tvN.  One can check into Naver Search and click to Naver ER M&W then check the Q/A about the drama. There is only one question and it looks easy. There is even the hint button to search and find an answer. The event will carry on till 1/25/2014 Sat. and 1/29/2014, 10 people are selected  to win the products.

tvN : 'Emergency Man and Woman'  Let's do it together! Search Event!!
 source: http://giftmap.interest.me/View/1638
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
cr to DC

booha said: It looks like some kind of promotional activity for ER Man & Woman by tvN.  One can check into Naver Search and click to Naver ER M&W then check the Q/A about the drama. There is only one question and it looks easy. There is even the hint button to search and find an answer. The event will carry on till 12/25 Sat. and 12/29, 10 people are selected  to win the products.

tvN : 'Emergency Man and Woman'  Let's do it together! Search Event!!
 source: http://giftmap.interest.me/View/1638

cr to DC

@Yookrfan2  I misstated the date for deadline. I think the event is for Koreans.  I just saw your new signature!   Congratulation!!  It looks good next to MDTF.
PS very entertaining postings from dramabeans  

hyukhyuk girls!   Some of whom will remember reading about his habit. When I watched RM last fall, I thought I've seen him like this but the gesture was brief. It maybe that he somehow was aware of the presence of camera so he managed to control it.  However this time something really funny happened in the room and he couldn't stop from doing it.  Hopefully in the future, he will show more pictures like this one because it is fun to see it.
There are a couple of secrets (his words) he mentioned during interviews done awhile ago: One is the length of his long arms which are way out of proportion with his height and second, he has a tendency to clapping while laughing when something is really funny.

It is news from the last week: In the Korean Scoompi, the news about the Christmas Eve date between CJH and LMH became #1.

cr to DC

seriously cannnnttt waiitt for this!!!! I can already imagine it's hilarity! Choi jin hyuk and Song ji hyo are going to be daebak! I love that Choi Jin Hyuk is playing a variety of roles, it shows that he can do anything!! that's talent. :x 
Thank you TvN! for always bringing in the bright, funny, happy, hang loose kind of dramas! I can always feel good yet still absorbed when I watch a drama on TvN. Thanks for casting Choi Jin hyuk as lead, so just please give him a happy ending he deserves ok? thanks. :-bd

Guest Mishiellie

booha said: @hergurlc  I read that tvN normally played good quality works. You seemed to know much more. Thank you for the comment. Hopefully you will post more comments and info.