Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
                                                                                                                                     cr to DC
  임주은, 비바람을 감내하는 성숙한 여인의 향기 Im Joo Eun interview  (12/11)
  http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/190345

2013121020050222053.jpg      2013121020065112355.jpg

2013121020072620289.jpg

Guest Mishiellie

hey girls!! thank you for keeping the thread so active!!!!!!!i'll be back after the 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miss you guysss!!!
p.s a friendly reminder please do NOT quote images/videos when replying as per soompi rules

@Mishiellie  Nice hearing from you. Hope to see you soon!

hyukhyuk girls  The greeting from our handsome guy!
레드브릭하우스님의 미투포토
[최진혁] <왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 - 상속자들> 오늘 새벽 마지막 촬영을 마친
최진혁씨로부터 마음까지 따뜻해지는 자필종영메시지가 도착했습니다!
지난 석달간 '김원'과 함께 행복하셨나요? 오늘밤 10시 김원과의 마지막 데이트도 꼭 함께 해주세요~^o^ 13/12/12 3:19 PM

cr to DC

Guest ShailanyV

Sorry about that. I have edited my post. I just want to know where exactly in Korea, I'll go then :)

booha said:
@ShailanyV said:  I wanna go too! Where is the exact location? 
booha said: CJH:(12/22/2013  2pm)  the fan signing event for the opening of Arnold Palmer store (?branch)

@ShailanyV
오시는길: Direction
주소: 경기도 여주시 명품로 360 여주 프리미엄 아울렛  : Address: Gyeong gi-do(province)/  Yeoju-se(city)/  Luxury 360 Yeoju Premium Outlets
전화번호(telephone mumber): 1644-4001
Hi   This is the address of the store where he is going to have the signing event.  It is located outside of Seoul.   The date is 12/22 and 2pm. I'm posting two, one explains how to go there by a car and the another, by bus.   I read again your first post because I'm rather confused about your request since you are from the Philippines.   You said you joined the cafe. I assume it is Daum Fan Cafe.   At this point I have to guess either you are living in Korea or you know somebody who lives in Korea. This signing event is a small one and the bad weather could cancel the event any time. However what I said about you is true, lucky you. Hopefully you will tell me more. Or have more questions?

Although I didn't like his girl, it's still sad. My heart went out to him. I wanted to hug him too! The title totally fits him perfectly.

You know what's funny?.. Before all of this occurred, I imagined a story line of him not getting his girl and marrying someone else. I can't believe that this totally came true. Makes me want to go write out my story hehe.

Oppa fighting! I hope to only see you sad this once. Will meet you with Song Ji Hyo! Your happy ending starts now. :)

Thank you everybody for comments about the ending. His crying scene is very moving.  It is nice to know that at least in the next drama, there will be a happy ending.
 I can think rationally about the ending of WonJoo love line. This love line never had a chance to make any impression because its story line didn't go through any proper stage like, beginning, middle and end.    It had a start and a few scenes hopping around and then the sad ending.    If I feel sad about its sad ending, it is because it was neglected like a step child with an unhappy end.    However this kind of ending could be more memorable to viewers' hearts so the writer may be trying to give favors to actors.   Who could fathom the logic and working of kdrama.   I'm still thinking about the WonJoo bed scene?

Hopefully this fan-made-picture will give us a happy thought  ("marry me")
tu9l.jpg

cr to DC

Guest luvjinhyuk

@booha I know you're right thier love line didn't have a beginning, or a middle it just ended sadly. They never had a chance to be together happily when they were together thier either arguing or Kim Won has to leave for work. The Only Scene they were lovey dovey was the two mins bed scene staring at each other. Urg..well its over and done I'm looking forward to his new one Yay. . More hyukhyuk next month can't wait!

I read from ER drama thread that, according to Song Ji Hyo's fans, the ER-OHOH couple did a poster shoot today.

Thank you @luvjinhyuk    Hope to see soon more pictures and some kind of formal announcement about the new drama.

Guest Mishiellie

ARGHHHHH I JUST SAW ALL THE SPOILERS ON TUMBLR OF MY COUPLE
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET
and this is what jane wrote on her tumblr which I agreee.. I think her username on here is @missabeat ???? I forgot it's been too long
monoire20:
Soooo it seems that Kim Eun Sook tried to add a touch of realism into an otherwise surreal and make-believed drama by breaking up a couple whose romance took a backseat for the majority of the series. One that was never developed enough to impact any deep feelings on the audience, and only served as a middle finger to Choi Jin Hyuk’s fans. Real sorry but guy still doesn’t get the girl and is ruined again for life. Good luck next drama.

but then again both of them didn't really fight for eachother... but then HOW DA FAQ R WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW BECAUSE WE REALLY DIDN'T GET ANY STORY FROM THIS COUPLEarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh