Popular Korean Clothing Brands!

Guest liveitup

Guest KiBUm_Love

i think ask enquired looks absolutely ridiculous and it cant be worn in america.

checking out the fashion boutiques is a good idea.

the only "korean" brands ive seen that are actually popular are polham, banc, and colonize.

people there really like nike, adidas, maybe puma although its become less popular lately, ralph lauren, true religion, seven for all mankind, etc...

as for womens shoes, its basically 49% people wear converse or everlast canvas shoes (they look like converse), 49%wear heels, and a slim fraction of people wear "other"

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilduckiez

hmm. i was just wondering since i cant seem to find the information online.

where are the BANC and COLONIZE stores in Seoul?

[like which shopping districts?]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gaijin101

I'm surprised no one has said "Ralph Lauren aka. Polo" :o

I know some people have said it before but here are some!

NIXX

FR JEANS

POLHAM

HAZZY

ADIDAS

NIKE

ANDREW

BSX

ASK ENQUIRE

Lot's of fakes!

PS...they even sell "Croc" sandals here, even though I would like to call them "CRAP" sandals! They also just recently opened a "Forever 21" in Myeongdong!

Cheapest & Best place to shop, in my opinion, Myeongdong & Dongdaemun Stadium! Always haggle for discount prices!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, I try to find this brand but I don't know the brand name just based on the logo.

Please help me to find the brand of jacket and where I can buy it.

It's beautiful jacket!!

194336qggzyiqbg6hiyi66.jpg

• 11 months later...
Guest sexykockar

Hey guys i just wanna find out this shirt brand name or website.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-2013-Mens-Slim-fit-Unique-neckline-stylish-Dress-long-Sleeve-Shirts-Mens-dress-shirts/683977750.html

I like this stylish shirts but i cant find bigger and larger sizes than shown. They are too small. Or can you tell me some similar sites or clothes brands which offers similar models

Archived