[12.26.07] Happy 4th Anniversary To Dong Bang Shin Ki ~!~

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these boys have gone such a long way.

they've worked so hard and they're getting the success they deserve.

happy 4th anniversary to them! <3

Guest Seralibra

Happy 4th Anniversary to DBSK! I'm happy to have discovered the music of this talented and good looking bunch about more than a year ago. I hope that they'll continue to create good music and capture more hearts world wide. DBSK forever, cheers.

Guest bhess23

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY!!! opppas saranghaeyo!!! :) i hope you guys continue to do what you guys do best!!! i can't wait what you guys have plan this 2008!!! <3 :D DBSK hwaiting!!!

Guest ``miamihero

All the hardwork they did. congrats to our boys.. :D

cassiopeias from all around the globe LOVES you guys very much!!!

we will continue to support u..

no matter how things change over time...

saranghaeyo! ♥ forever love. :)))

Guest innocia

An awesome 4 years. Thanks for everything, 동방신기. Thanks for all the hard work you all have put in. Thanks for making every performance so enjoyable to the fans. You guys have gone such a long way, from being an unknown boyband to stars of Asia.

Happy 4th Anniversary TVXQ!

Guest shacesc

TVXQ, i just want to say knowing you guys have brought so much happiness in my life. I seriously won't know how my life would have been like if i hadn't known you guys. You make me laugh, cry at every little things you guys did. I love how close you guys are. And the passion you guys have for performing has helped me to rediscover my passion in performing too. You guys always wished for us fans to stay healthy but it pains me to know that you guys are suffering inside so that we'll be able to enjoy your performances. Thank you guys for always working hard and staying humble. I feel proud to have known you guys and to be a fan too. Thank you for everything!! I love you!! TVXQ oppas, Saranghamnida!!

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

Guest AkiraXHebe

4 years already, it's unbelievable...

Words can't express how much i love you/ how much you mean to me...

so i just say

Happy 4th anniversary, DBSG <3

Take care of urselves, plz don't make me worry

Thanks so much for creating such great thread JUNSUxLOVE

Guest ohmylamb.

Happy 4th Anniversary DBSK!

Although I've only known you for a mere 6-months, I had happy moments liking you guys.

dbsk0234pg3.jpg

Hope that DBSK will bring us more fun and laughter in 2008 and more years to come. :D

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

yay!!! happy 4th anniversary boys!!

im proud to be cassiopeia! XD

Love ya'll always!! ^^

DBSK hwating! <333

Archived