[Official] Im Yoon Ah/YoonA (임윤아)

Guest Namine

Guest g-yoon love

i can see there r ssf mmber here.. boakim123, yoon4vr... u r so loyal to yoong.. yoong must b proud to have fans like you all... yoong so pretty in the innisfree cf.. i like her face n style like that... so natural.. i'm also waiting 4 g-yoon's moment on 6 oct.. hawwwhhh, still many days to wait until 6 oct.. <_< hope there will b another good moment between gd n yoona after khun's disloyalty... hehh! khun, juz wait n see ( g-yoon's moment )... u will regret it! there r many guys want a piece of yoona! haha, am i too emo?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest boakim123

i can see there r ssf mmber here.. boakim123, yoon4vr... u r so loyal to yoong.. yoong must b proud to have fans like you all... yoong so pretty in the innisfree cf.. i like her face n style like that... so natural.. i'm also waiting 4 g-yoon's moment on 6 oct.. hawwwhhh, still many days to wait until 6 oct.. <_< hope there will b another good moment between gd n yoona after khun's disloyalty... hehh! khun, juz wait n see ( g-yoon's moment )... u will regret it! there r many guys want a piece of yoona! haha, am i too emo?

hehe keke u too!!! so loyal to yoong too!!!

i got to agree that yoong is really very prettyyyyyyyy in the cf, she is such a natural beauty!!!

and yessssss.... cant wait for 6 oct!!!

hahaha! g-yoon love, we are proud to be yoong's fan! you are right we are from ssf. :) someone posted on yoonaddicts that this forum is dead, so we are here to give a helping to try to revive it! looking forward to seeing you here more often!

6 oct, 6 oct, 6 oct - so looking forward to this day!

dbsk1, the disappointment we are talking abt is abt Nichkun and Yoona. On one variety show, Sang Sang Plus, Nichkhun did mention that his ideal girl is Yoona and a week after that, on another program, Champagne, if you are not familiar with the show, there is a section where the idols have to narrow down 32 girls/woman and finally choose one as their ideal. and on this show Nickhun eliminated Yoona on the second round. That's is why all KhuaA shippers are really disappointed with him on how he "betrayed" our Yoong. LOL!

here's the link Nichkhun champagne and you can watch it, i might not have explained myself too well. sorry!

chalk-bandit, thanks for the pics! yoona is absolutely radiant! she deserves to be innisfree's ambassadress! go Yoong!

thanks for explaining and providing the link. Now that I've watched it, I'm too very disappointed! I was happy when I read he said earlier that Yoona was his ideal girl.... but after watching this..... sad =( =( =(

I think they look so cute together..... I've always been a fan! I'll still like to believe that he didn't choose her again in case of creating scandals as they've mentioned a lot about eachother in the past...

Oh well Yoona is still gorgeous in my eyes... lol

Guest boakim123

heheh i know very well how u feel as we feel the same too!!!

but its ok, at least khun did said his ideal type of gal is yoona heheh

omg am waititng for 6 oct tooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Guest graceism22

lee seungi also said yoona was his ideal girl. I thought that was funny because yoona ruled out seungi when she did her champagne thing. But later she said she regretted it so much afterward (how cute :P )

I think she's really pretty but I can't really pin point what about her makes her such a desired beauty :huh:

I also heard that she really likes sulli from f(x) and thinks of her as a cute younger sister awww

Guest boakim123

lee seungi also said yoona was his ideal girl. I thought that was funny because yoona ruled out seungi when she did her champagne thing. But later she said she regretted it so much afterward (how cute :P )

I think she's really pretty but I can't really pin point what about her makes her such a desired beauty :huh:

I also heard that she really likes sulli from f(x) and thinks of her as a cute younger sister awww

hehe... thanks for sharring!!! yoona seems to be loved by alot of ppl!! cant wait to watch lee seungi in champagn!!!

and jung woo sung also just mentions that yoona is his favourite from snsd and she is so pretty!! wowowowow!!!

i just knew abt yoong likes sulli keke i thought she like krystal? coz they look alike? heheh

Guest zahieyjunki

yes Seunggi likes Yoona and now is Jung Woosung who loves Yoona!

he said Yoona will make a good actress one day~

more f(9) loves! I love both Yoona & SulRi.. both is actress..

TaeYoon with Gackt <3!

2yllnb9.jpg

cr : labelle

gifs~

qssdhd.jpg

cr : yunholovesme

^^ but this like more to Taeyeon but yeah Yoona's with her..

Guest zahieyjunki

Yoona Innisfree Wallpaper~

f00445524ab7a9ac90a95.jpg

f00445524ab7a9afbed36.jpg

f00445524ab7a9b4de375.jpg

f00445524ab7a9b8ca44e.jpg

f00445524ab7a9bfe9030c.jpg

f00445524ab7bfde13123.jpg

Credit as tagged @sosiz.net

I add one more wallpaper, same as the 1st wall but I remove the hand :D

yoongwoutotherhand.jpg

UPDATE (Request for 1024x640 pixels)

yoonainnisfree1024x6401.jpg

yoonainnisfree1024x6402.jpg

yoonainnisfree1024x6403.jpg

yoonainnisfree1024x6404.jpg

yoonainnisfree1024x6405.jpg

yoonainnisfree1024x6406.jpg

credit : yoona-ism @ ssf

Guest boakim123

omgggggggggg thanks for sharring the pics zahieyjunki, esp with higer quality!!!

yoong still looks amazing even close up!!! aww.. i cant wait for this cf to be out!!

and i also hope she will do well in strong heart^^

Guest boakim123

thanks for the cap!!!!!!!!

am dying watching yoong in insisfree cf!!!! she is just so flawless!!omg esp the ending wink*

and am so happy she will be in next hb episode!! miss her sooooooooooo much!!!

Guest jelly_pudding

Does anyone have the link to the episode where Lee Seung Ki chose Yoona as his ideal girl? Thanks!

the show didn't air yet.

it will on October 3rd.

:)

Archived