☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest Lovely-Panda

111209 Shanghai FM - Before U go

Cre: kissthebabysky

111209 YUNHO FANMADE VCR IN Shanghai (1)

Cre: Myyunho

111209 YUNHO FANMADE VCR IN Shanghai (2)

Cre: EOU

These fanmade vids are really great and touching, Chinese fans are wonderful, give their full support to the boy :)

111209 Yunho @ Shanghai FM

a8qYT.jpg

cc7kI.jpg

CUddK.jpg

aaCBk.jpg

bqnBw.jpg

XzbJY.jpg

FHzcE.jpg

FRNiO.jpg

APjCT.jpg

kZbQu.jpg

N7Ves.jpg

GdZJo.jpg

jdPM2.jpg

rndID.jpg

75Es1.jpg

xM6xO.jpg

bsd2l.jpg

YYi9L.jpg

u0uaH.jpg

ghfbo.jpg

GrTPw.jpg

KVKq9.jpg

U3DJQ.jpg

3S3W2.jpg

BQkDl.jpg

JAf2C.jpg

QcfdC.jpg

rE658.jpg

more pics

Cre: kandy + yunhosama + URTB + lora + lanro + shdingzhenjie + WYH + Sui + kamemilk + yoonhye26

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lovely-Panda

111209 Yunho @ Shanghai FM

Yunho's perfect profile *_______________________*

LL4sD.jpg

G4HZq.jpg

UP05d.jpg

mGNKg.jpg

3jVqs.jpg

kzAOz.jpg

oJGkz.jpg

9f5cu.jpg

8Tci4.jpg

NXnpC.jpg

Li3et.jpg

NzdVo.jpg

EpGcZ.jpg

Cre: Magic-shadow + Mr.YJ + AmourYJ + FeelingTVXQ + togetherTVXQ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yoyo_yoyo

@Panda: Lilly?! lol I guess fans call nickname Lilly for him coz his brown hair pretty, neh! ;):wub:

More Pic @ Pacemaker VIP

xaVce.jpg

SVQYO.jpg

m6HRI.jpg

OE360.jpg

:lol:

ZJb3o.gifDRrPI.gif

2uhsS.gifqzinM.gif

credit: BesangYH + @tumblr

[TRANS] 120105 Go Ara “U-Know Yunho And I Became Close Friends By Showing Each Other Our True Selves”

RJwZB.jpg

Actress Go Ara showed her close relationship with her fellow SM Artists

Go Ara attended the press conference on 4 January, and shared stories about her movie “Pacemaker.”

This day, when Go Ara was asked who she is the closest to in the SM family, she said “Although I am close to everyone, I’m the closest to BoA and U-Know Yunho. U-Know Yunho and I shot “Heading To The Ground” together, and became closer because of that.”

Go Ara also said, “With U-Know Yunho, there seems to be nothing about each other that we haven’t seen. During the shoot, we’ve seen everything, from having our mouths opened wide to snoring. Because of this, we became closer friends that are comfortable around each other.

(Irrelevant portions omitted)

Source : [baiduTVXQ + TV Daily via Nate]

Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

I did it again crazy.gif and pressed back button instead of post so it got deleted! arrgh O_O! so annoyed! and now i sound crazy and random^^ anyway the main point i was making was i've come back home again and i'm sorry to have deserted you guys for so long^^ i need a break from twitter cause i was getting moody and not as happy as i usually am^^ So i thought i'd come back to the one place i'm always comfortable with and with people who understand the not just the happy things that we have been though but also the not so happy things which i have been relooking at but got told not to tweet any of it but only talk about positive stuff. Which is fine But i feel I need to revisit some things so i'm going to compile all my posts and comments from here and SYC to see how much i've changed as a fan^^ not sure when i'll do it and put it on my blog, but its something i feel i need to do one day^^ Anyway! WAhhhhhh!!!!!! tears.giftears.giftears.gif missed you guys so much! and i finally finished my diploma and my tendonitis is getting a bit better at last! ^O^!!! so i'm going ot be posting here more often again! ^O^ so here is my return home gift to you all! My second part to my fanaccount of Sydney k-pop fest which i finished at last! Hope you can all see it!

http://pippa-wwwbloggerpip2011.blogspot.com/2012/01/sydney-kpop-fest-fanaccount-part-2-by.html sorry it very long^^

BTW Yunho? Lilly? O_O eh???

Guest iSimplicityy

COSMOPOLITAN!!! ^^

Gosh I'm loving Yunho's shoot for it~~~

Even though I'm jealous of Yeon Hee, I still think it's sexy beyond words~~

I want this really badly now T__T.

The TONE tour is starting out so well~~~ Yunho looks great ^^

I love his new hair ^^.

Thanks for sharing~~ (:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived