Guest lovelyunho

Yunho off to New York~

305ic.jpg

pums.jpg

416948641.jpg

a00496254e8e579b5b066.png

credit for all pics: inside of pics+yunhogall@dcinside

I'm loving Yunho's airport style today! He looks so cool and handsome :wub:

Looks like his hair is colored and growing out. He said he wanted to have longer hair. Wonder how long he's going to let it grow...just in time for the November ballad. Longer hair will soften his looks more for the ballad :)

Wish Yunho and Changmin safe trip and concert. Have fun boys!

Got my cds :w00t: Absolutely loving all the songs!! Their beautiful voices!!! For those who are on the fence about getting it, Tone is worth every penny and then some :)

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!

Guest me1me2

Yunho off to New York~

I'm loving Yunho's airport style today! He looks so cool and handsome :wub:

Looks like his hair is colored and growing out. He said he wanted to have longer hair.

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!

love that Yunho look!!!

so he wanted to have it longer... maybe just like in T concert? for i love his long hair there even tho most says that he looks pretty... but for me he looks more manly.

have a fun concert boys... and be safe.

Guest thasaranaki

[TRANS] Who is U-Know Yunho’s Celebrity Fanboy?

Speaking of TVXQ’s 3.25% male fans, what about some male celebrities who are fans of Yunho?

Beast - Jang Hyun Seung

DJ: Have you ever looked at a particular celebrity and felt that he/she/they were amazing? Who made you feel that way?

Jang Hyun Seung: For me, amongst TVXQ sunbae-nim [seniors], I like U-Know Yunho sunbae-nim a lot. We go to the same hairdresser as U-Know Yunho sunbae-nim. We, Beast, met him coincidentally in the shop and were really blown away and so we came out of the shop without any words.

Seeing Yunho sunbae-nim in the flesh at the hairdresser, because he’s so good-looking, I just let out a breath.. I’m also a celebrity, but because he was so good-looking, I was really taken aback.

Beast - Son Dong Woon

Q: Is there any idol member whom you wish to become close with?

Son Dong Woon: It’s U-Know Yunho sunbae-nim. We go to the same hairdresser. Just by looking at his face, he’s very nice. He’s sunbae-nim who’s like the sky, and I couldn’t find courage.

The Boss - Karam

Recently he wrote on his twitter that he likes “TONE”.

ZE:A - Kwanghee

“I’m such a big fan of U-Know Yunho-ssi. He’s so so cool.”

When TVXQ attended a radio schedule, Kwanghee didn’t know what to do and just kept greeting them.

Credits: tvxq daum telzone

Translation by: mug_ping

Shared by: DBSKnights

rQBNc.png

R3FwN.png

Guest lovelyunho

Yunho @ JFK Airport~

6d91d959gw1dlwm40lfo1j.jpg

credit: on inside of pic+yunhogall@dcinside

He looks stunning!!! The charismatic aura that exudes from him even when he's just walking-Star Jung Yunho!!!!

Thank you girls for all the updates on Yunho :)

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!

Guest lovelyunho

translation of yunho’s short interview from november 2011 men’s non-no~

unledyun.png

pic credit: http://ameblo.jp/wv008381/entry-11042890075.html + dcmanddanggall

yunho~

regardless of the season or the (fashion) trend, i like clothes i can wear for a long time. recently, i like the trench coat i bought at vintage shop.

5 questions regarding yunho’s fashion~

1. clothes you want to wear this fall?

leather coat with boots and silver accessory.

2. are you the type to have lots of clothes?

my walk-in closet is full. however, since i’m busy recently, it’s a pity i wear the same clothes every day/all the time.

3. where do you normally shop?

i like korea’s galleria department store and rodeo drive.

4. clothes you bought recently that you like?

burberry trench coat i bought 3 months ago at vintage shop in canada.

5. what kind of clothes would you like a woman to wear?

one piece with a jacket. i like this kind of intellectual feel/vibe.

korean translation from japanese thanks to dd님 @

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=manddang&no=73143&page=1&bbs=

jung yunho hwaiting!!!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

They looks so cute :wub:

Actress Park Soojin took pictures with Yunho

gde19.jpg

Actress Park Soojin tweeted about Yunho on October 11 2011. They’re both part of the 85-Club. While Changmin has his Kyu-line, and Yunho has his 85-Club! ^^

ueY7A.png

“U-Know who got mobilized to the office, he’ll cry together with friends if there’s nothing he can help with~^^ His loyalty is really the best!!!☆”

0DtZ9.jpg

vSX2L.jpg

Source: @SSujining

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

Yunho with his dancer

8vib2.jpg

More pic @ Hallyu DC

EJoNz.jpg

IvhVs.jpg

5SmCq.jpg

Aj93Z.jpg

iK4dZ.jpg

credit: @Chlgywp + onpic

Guest Lovely-Panda

Yunho ~ Chic Look VS Casual Look, Buzz About His Different Airport Backpack Fashion

jB4UH.jpg

U-Know Yunho of TVXQ, who are leaders of the Hallyu wave, has shown off his airport fashion and created a buzz with his diametrically-opposite fashionable styles.

Through his stylish fashion, photos of U-Know Yunho leaving Korea and entering America to take part in the “New York-Korea Festival” held on October 9 have recently captured the attention of netizens on an online community guestboard.

In the photos, U-Know Yunho exhibited chic looks to go with his sophisticated style, and casual looks to go with his natural style, flaunting backpack fashion styles which are poles apart.

U-Know Yunho’s men’s backpack is brand Mandarina Duck’s product, made of leather and canvas coating. There are a variety of pockets with different shapes, making the backpack a practical one. The item boasts of an impressive sophisticated design allows users to be comfortable using it.

This backpack is able to match with various styles of clothes to portray either a chic and modern look, or a casual and trendy look.

First, on the day when he was setting off for New York, U-Know Yunho appeared at the Incheon Aiport with the backpack, matched against an overall black color chic look. He had chosen a leather jacket, black jeans, simple V neck-line white T-shirt, skull-prints muffler and sunglasses, highlighting certain points in his overall look. His impeccable airport fashion is indeed acknowledged and he showed off a proud look reminiscent of a fashionista.

Further, through a video uploaded on the world’s biggest video community, Youtube, which showed U-Know Yunho arriving at New York’s JFK Airport, he was walking with a cool and cynical air parallel to the style of a Hallyu star to meet the fans. Even from his back view, he exuded the look of a top fashionista, creating an issue and capturing much attention.

In addition, after the New York-Korea Festival ended successfully and he returned to Korea, Yunho wore a comfortable prints T-shirt and branded pants, coupled with an outdoor jumper with a stylish design, and matched with Converse shoes, completing his casual look and showing off a totally different charm and airport fashion from the time he left the country, capturing everybody’s attention.

Netizens who saw these photos showed off hot responses, with comments such as “He doesn’t need a red carpet”, “I want to be the bag on his back”, “He’s even handsome from his back view”.

Source: jkstars

Guest lovelyunho

Yunho was really cute and dare I say “pretty” on Merenge~

13186562642011101514243.jpg

credit for pics: yunhogall@dcinside

Merenge Summary~

Boys come out and little girl says hello in Korean they show little girls’s drawing of Yunho and Changmin. Boys compliment her drawing. Changmin said she drew better than the two of them and Yunho said the eyebrows are similar.

Talk/Interview part:

Things that bother them or don’t like about each other living together~

Yunho said that Changmin tends to talk in his sleep. In his sleep he’ll speak in Japanese too and he’ll have conversation with Yunho but he won’t rememeber it. He’ll talk and laugh by himself. The thing he remembers the most is when Changmin was laughing (to himself in sleep), he smacked Yunho’s arm. Yunho said he doesn’t know what kind of dream he was having but…the hostess asked Changmin what kind of dream was it..he probably doesn’t remember it. Changmin said he may not have been sleeping at that time. lol then hostess said, he could have hit him on purpose…

Hostess asked what about Changmin. Changmin said it’s sort of embarrassing for adults to talk about their living together but he says that there’s times when they’ll wear each other’s underwear. He saw Yunho putting on his clothes and saw Yunho had his underwear. Yunho said that they have lots of underwear that are similar. However, Changmin wears his own but sometimes he’ll be wearing the wrong one.

Something that they want the other to correct (annoying habit)~

Changmin wants Yunho to squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom instead of the middle. Host asked why Yunho does that and Yunho said it’s b/c he doesn’t really think about it but because Changmin has told him several times, he now squeezes from the bottom.

Then host says there’s times when shower temperatures are different too (lol where’s the host’s mind going?)

Yunho said there’s that too. Like he prefers cool showers but Changmin likes hot showers so at times when he turns on the water, it’ll be too hot. Then host said so it could happen to Changmin too (when he turns on water after Yunho showers, water will be too cold) Yunho said yes that happens. haha Host said they could just live separately.

Changmin videotaping in the van and in dressing room~

Changmin said they’re going over Rainbow Bridge and told Yunho to say hi. Yunho says hi but Changmin said he can’t see Yunho, all he can see is his shadow (it’s too dark). Yunho said that when they first came to Japan, he thought Rainbow Bridge was so pretty.

In the dressing room, Changmin said that he’s about it eat and he’ll be putting death sauce in it and that it’s really spicy. He usually puts it on his lunch and eats it. Meanwhile, Changmin said Yunho is playing a game on ipad. Changmin asks if it’s fun and Yunho says yes. Changmin tells Yunho that it doesn’t look like he’s having fun and Yunho says it’s b/c right now, it’s serious. Changmin says there’s no need to be so serious with a game. But, Yunho said that it’ll be a problem if he dies. Changmin then told Yunho that his life won’t change just b/c he dies on a game. Yunho tells him that’s true but he’ll have to start all over again from the beginning (if he dies).

Type of woman that Yunho and Changmin like~

Changmin likes woman who can cook well and host said that he seems to like the domestic type and told Changmin that there’s lots of good restaurants in Japan too. Changmin said that he’s received recommendations from his manager but even those have become less recently (lol maybe manager’s running out of restaurants to recommend to Min b/c he’s been to most of them b/c Min=Food) Host said she knows tons of good restaurants and then proceeds to ask Yunho about his type of woman.

Yunho said he likes woman who picks stuff off of his clothes if there’s something on it.

Type of woman that Yunho and Changmin don’t like~

Changmin said personally, he doesn’t like woman who’s very weak in drinking (alcohol). The reason is b/c he’ll worry about her when he’s not with her (and she drinks-awww protective Min). Host said he’s cute! Host said she can drink a lot and still remain sober and then ask Yunho about woman he dislikes.

Yunho said he doesn’t like woman who says things easily b/c he thinks it’s story of just between two people. (like when a woman will say stuff to others easily that should be kept between just two people aka a woman who’s got a “big mouth”)

You can get direct word for word translation of Korean from Japanese thanks to 'ㅂ'님 @

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=uknow&no=132664&page=1&bbs=

You can watch Merenge on Youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2skxr7kS4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hOtSD_TRcg&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgu6-ZgvAA4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQhqz3la6eU&feature=player_embedded

Have a good weekend everyone :)

edit:

p.s. sorry~korean trans of the ending part with the ramen is missing but looking at the video, it seems pretty self-explanatory. They bring out spicy ramen for the boys to try. Min seems to love it since he likes spicy food but poor Yunho baby seems to have a little bit of a problem eating it b/c it's too spicy but I think he said it was tasty (polite as ever)

thanks MIyun for the trans... errr he looks kinda pretty. why do they flip his hair at the back like that. is it to make his head look big.

at least now YUnho is taking Min's advice and squeezing the toothpaste from the bottom hahahaha there's always room for improvement.

i hope Yunho is having plenty of rest to get re energize for the coming SmTown in NYC.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Hi Tud it nice for him have a trip/rest with friends in 4 days ;)

Thanks Miyun for trans :) He is cute in this show >___<

F3H5q.gifJTqe6.gif

mgi1B.gifUBt4g.gif

0C9qC.gifeuGS5.gif

nJeFv.gifEV2Td.gif

LJc7j.gifihBIP.gif

Xw3Hj.gifmF3fJ.gif

cy1aG.giffGMmv.gif

U-Know Yunho’s 4 Days-3 Nights Vacation With Kang Dong Ho, Proof Shot Revealed

ctvxqyunhoholiday.jpg

TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho and actor Kang Dong Ho’s 4 days-3 nights vacation proof shot has made female hearts excited.

Recently, a proof shot of the Pohang vacation taken by U-Know Yunho and Kang Dong Ho with three dancers has been uploaded onto various blogs.

T he five of them struck poses with the Hand of Harmony sculpture at Pohang’s Homigot as the background. Particularly, U-Know Yunho wore a tiger-print training attire, showing off a cute feel. After working together in the musical “Goong” last year, U-Know Yunho and Kang Dong Ho had become close friends who are attuned to each other.

Netizens showed off a variety of responses, “The visuals of all five of them are very heartwarming”, “They copied the pose of the Hand of Harmony!”, “It’s awesome that they even went to Pohang for a vacation”.

2s9oui1.jpg

Source: naver

Hihihi~ :D

426168813.jpg

426166024.jpg

426104990.jpg

426163879.jpg

426169071.jpg

425943132.jpg

credit: onpic

Guest thasaranaki

Yunho ~ With Just One Photo, The Product Goes Out Of Stock In Japanese Shopping Malls

XOr3g.jpg

TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho has showed off his image as a “Wan Pan Nam” (fashion trendsetter) in Japan.

Recently, Choi Hyo Je-ssi, who is famous as one of TVXQ’s dancers, revealed a vacation photo taken together with U-Know Yunho on his personal micro-blog twitter. In the photo, U-Know Yunho was wearing a unique leopard-print hooded T-shirt and pants. This outfit is a new product from Joyrich. After the photo was revealed, Japanese fans started to purchase the exact same outfit as U-Know Yunho. Eventually, on various Japanese online shopping malls such Sugar Online, HOOP-LOOP etc, the relevant product created a record by totally selling out, to the point where even similar-printed leggings and T-shirts also became sold out. It has become a sold-out situation merely due to just one photo.

Previously, TVXQ had created a record when its collaboration with 711 to create “cooperation products” resulted in a situation where the products were completely sold out in the early stages. They have risen to become “Wan Pan Nam”. Further, their 5th Japanese full-length album “TONE”, which went on sale in Korea recently, has also sold out in Korea’s Synnara Records etc, showing off their unchanging popularity.

Source: sports chosun

Archived