☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest kitty711

Pippy^^ congratulations !! This is my first message at Soompi, and dedicated to you ^^

=.=||~ Stupid me spent half an hour to make this reply here via phone :|

hey yunho angels Pippy passed her first big assessment! not much more then i'll have my diploma in working with children! The next assessment won't be so hard so i'll try post here more again^^

Yunho is looking so handsome with his hair short hair cut! I really love it^^ I can't wait for full mv of Superstar, Yunho dancing in the water is so hot! His voice is sounding hot, great and sexy and he is looking spectacular!^^

@ Miyun omg that so grea to hear he got a personal score record! after last weeks episode I was starting to not like hikm being in the show^^ Thought he was being scored way too harsh, I mean b-boying ice! Hellooo???? LOL ^O^! but because i know he wants to work hard i still hope he stays in for as long as he can^^ So hearing that makes me feel happier^^I'm glad Yunho is happy with that too^^ intersting theme they have chosen^^ marionette. Should look cool though!^^ thanks for sharing^^

and now for my big news, DBSK is coming to sydney in november so as long as i manage to get tickets, which i'm looking out for news of everyday, so should be ok. I will definitely be going.^^ My best friend is going to come with me, and i'll do a fan account and take lots of pictures and video^^ and i'd like to try and share fan account here first! Because if not for this thread and a lot of you guys in here, i would have probably already quit being a dbsk fan altogether, so i want to share my experience here first. So hope it all goes well^^ I can hopefully see the person i admire the most apart from my mum, for real! I'll be focuses especially on yunho's voice! after all the dumb/lying tongue2.gif comments about his singing, i'm finally going to have the chance to here him live for myself^^ and I bet he sounds amazing!

Huggles Angels^^

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pippy

@Miyun Huggles Thank you! I can't believe i have this chance! I'm so excited to here Yunho sing live! hopefully it will wash away all my frustration/bitterness I still have about comments on his voice. If I'm honest it still bugs me a bit^^. So I'll be praising his voice to the max if all goes well. I wanna see them at the airport too^^ but cause of work don't know how that would go^^but try my best^^

@Kitty711 Wahhhhh!!! KITTY CAT STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup Pippy is going to support yunho and changmin!!!!!!!!!!!! I still waiting for ticket info, hope on sale soon^^

I'm glad that Beast know how to show respect for tvxq^^AS for the broad cast stations not giving TVXQ their credit they deserve. I guess if they did focus on TVXQ's achievement, then no one would really care much about the other artist performing there cause TVXQ's popularity is too great^^They should have given them more coverage that is for sure, I guess they don't have enough confidence in the other bands to hold their own when it comes to comparing with TVXQ in japan. But what ever the reason is, i think they are very immature and very unprofessional, to not give TVXQ the cover they deserve. tongue2.gif I'm so proud of Bigeast for looking after our Tohoshinki and the Japanese stations for doing what the korean tv stations should have been doing.

Guest kitty711

YoYo ^^ thanks a lot for your welcome !!! Actually, I come visit this thread to absorb "yunho vitamin :P" almost everyday without login!!! I like stalking my dear pippy much since the era that she's active at SYC !! Nice to meet you ^_^

Pippy, biggest bear hugs tightly back !!!!!!!! Finally, you become active here ^_^ dear, looking forward to your coming posts and of course the fanaccount about our boys in Sydney show !! I love you ^^ *lurking back to be silent stalker *

Guest thasaranaki

pippy: Huggle, I definitely will let you know if I am going to the concert, so we can scream and go crazy together lool. I knew a few Yunho's fans from other forums will go too, so imagine if we altogether in one place *ahem*. I actually just moved to aussie for a year, so still new to this country, but from other aussie fans that I knew, there are lots of TVXQ;s fans here, they even organized fangifts for the boys, so we could xpected to see lots of red ocean too. Btw, I think it will be the first time for Yunho to come to aussie, is not it? I knew other members had been here before except him, so I really do not want to miss this great opportunity.

kitty711: Welcome to the thread. I am so glad that you got off from your lurking mode and start to post. Is not it quite obvious that we all need Yunhovitamin for our daily life?

Anyway, I could not agree with you guys more about broadcasting companies, I felt like they took advantages over our boys and used their popularity to boost other groups, at least should acknowledged our boys. In contrast, I like japanese's media more, because they seem to give the boys lots of credits, just like how they always mentioned our boys first and even put their pics on newspaper's frontpage.

Guest lovelyunho

KYAAA!!!! 1Min 48Sec HD Ver of Superstar~

You can see at www.youtube.com/user/KNP48h channel :)

Yunho looks absolutely gorgeous and sexy in the PV :wub: lol I'm already addicted to the chorus.

Superstar Hwaiting!!!! Full PV to be released on the 19th on GyaO!!

kitty711~Welcome :)

Pippy and Tha~wish you gals all the best for the Aussie concert. Give lots of extra love to the boys for the rest of us okay?

It seems that Yunho and Changmin's performance for Hey3 will be live broadcast performance from the Nicofarre performance rather than from Hey3 studio. Was wondering how they were going to be in 2 places at the same time. hehe Problem solved :)

I want to be at the Nicofarre event so bad. The whole fun club atmosphere and seeing the boys up close and personal while they perform Superstar! The 200 fans who get to attend are so lucky.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ sounds very interesting! wish to be one of 200 lucky fans >__<

kyaaaaa can't wait to see whole HOT PV :w00t:B)

TQPzF.gif

kitty711 oh don't lurking anymore, let join with us here dear!

are you also Yunho's bias? plz tell for us more about you ^_^

More pics~

173I1.jpg

7kwzr.jpg

JeH72.jpg

credit: onpic + @tumblr

Guest pippy

@tha omg would be so awesome to meet up! RED OCEAN AT SYDNEY!!!!!!!! hope so hope so! so good! thanks, now i'm even more excited! got to show them some Aussie love! ooh hope you are enjoying Australia! yeah it is Yunho's first time^^ when the others came he was in his home town doing is regular charity work and weekly visit^^ I remember i was sad he was the only one that didn't come to Australia back then, but when read that he had been doing Charity in his home town and keeping it a secret for like 6 yrs i was so proud of him, he is such a genuine guy, their is nothing fake about this man^^ Even though wanted him in my country i was touched when found out what he was doing instead^^

@kitty ooh the pressure! got to make sure posts even better now! Welcome to my Yunho sanctuary that saved me from giving up on this Fandom, of even being able to just staying as Yunho fan, I would have gone insane on SYC if it wasn't for these guys in here. Yunho's angels sanctuary^^ Huggles! keep on posting when you can kay!

@yoyo, Me1Me2, Miyun Huggles!^^

Huggles everyone else too! ah yeah i found this cool tribute with photos and vid of yunho in MJ tribute concert on youtube^^ His hips so sexy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRnPF5Ms6_c&feature=related!

Guest thasaranaki

[TRANS]The Story Behind Yunho And Claudia’s Latest Performance, “We Rehearsed Together Just Three Times"

mnvG6.gif

U-Know Yunho and Claudia, who are working together as partners in ‘Kim Yuna’s Kiss&Cry’, pulled off a perfect performance after rehearsing together just three times.

In the July 3rd episode, U-Know Yunho and Claudia completed a performance with the concept of ‘A Ballerina who fell in love with a B-boy’. Starting off with waltz music, the duo sped the tempo up and moved on to b-boying on ice.

In the first round of competitions, U-Know Yunho was ranked a shocking eighth place because he didn’t have time to rehearse with Claudia due to his frequent overseas activities. On the July 3rd episode, U-Know Yunho confessed, “We had even less time to rehearse together,” and emphasized the importance of practicing.

But contrary to his worries, the duo worked in harmony and shined in terms of speed, technique and acting. The move that involved U-Know Yunho’s high level windmill move and Claudia’s fast-paced spin was chosen as the best moment of the performance.

It was later found that Claudia ended the performance with quite a large wound on her hand though everything looked fine on the outside. She was scratched by the sandpaper that was attached onto U-Know Yunho’s glove to stop him from slipping on the ice while b-boying.

Also, the two people were only able to practice together three times. After sharing ideas and deciding on the choreography, the two met in the middle of the night to rehearse together. Once, they ended up practicing past two o’clock in the morning. Though U-Know Yunho and Claudia were both disappointed by their lack of practice, they were able to forget it by pulling off a great performance.

Source: [newsen]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Guest Lovely-Panda

Superstar CD & DVD

Some fans had their CDs already, so fast O_O

OMG, I hope they will wear these outfits in Music Station, they will blow everyone away :D

vHxWW.jpg

snq8b.jpg

Xmd1P.jpg

bgTiw.jpg

IMG]

aypOZ.jpg

z5ZBH.jpg

UOjte.jpg

08UER.jpg

Itr4Q.jpg

ZryfD.jpg

4Gigy.jpg

xaoPH.jpg

6CcX5.jpg

掃圖: infinHK◎TRACY & infinHK◎MOMO

制圖:infinHK◎KUMO

※如要轉載請先聯絡我們●收到回覆確認後才可轉載

※並告知轉載的地方及地址●一律禁止二次加工及去除LOGO※

※転載する場合、本サイト管理人にご連絡ください●加工は一切禁止されております。よろしくお願いいたします※

※Please contact us if you want to move or re-upload our post●Edit and Logo removal is prohibited※

※만약 자료를 갖고 가길 원한다면, 저희에게 연락을 주세요※

※請連同以上文字一起轉載。※

infinHK◎TRACY [ infinityhk@live.hk ]

------------------------------------

And regarding Superstar MV, although i love the choreography, i still think it's a poor MV, maybe it isn't released on DVD, so the producer didn't spent time and effort on it, but I think our boys and fans deserve more than that ="=

Hope they will do better in THSK Japanese album, at least it must have the same quality as KYHD.

Guest lovelyunho

Everybody~Superstar's In The House :w00t:

oflom.jpg

lb2gb.jpg

pwezz.jpg

credit: on the pics+yunhogall@dcinside

Off to Japan~he looks happy. Wish the boys all the best with Japan activities.

Thanks girls for sharing :)

Lovely-Panda~I don't think they had much time to film the PV..agree it's not as epic as KYHD but the song is good, boys look amazing, and like you, I like the choreo too, especially the footwork. Yunho gives off a very manly, sexy vibe in this PV and I think it's a big hit with the fans, female and male :)

Superstar Hwaiting!!!!!

Guest Lovely-Panda

@Miyun: i believe they'll rock the stage, their live perfs are always better than CD, i usually love their songs more when i watch they perform on stage :)

@Yoyo : At last he knows how to shave his face clearly xD

Baby looks hot today, his fashion sense is so original lol, i know this one piece clothes would be funny on others but Yunho is an exceptional case lol

Because of many reasons, i always look forward Yunho's airport pics, so amusing :D

Guest thasaranaki

HOMG, this is NOT the first time that I scream out loud when I saw his airport pics, actually I always did lol.. but this one looks really really cool, it just make me faint, why soooo hawt bb? I think only Yunho can pull off this style seriously, he really should be considered as a TOP MODEL. And I am sooooo loving his hairstyle here as well, why could not he has this style duirng concert?

pippy: Huggle, hope we will get to show the boys RED OCEAN at Sydney together. But if I cannot go, I am expected a very LONGGGG fanaccount from you sweety, we would like to know every bit of it hehee. Oh I understood what you mean, though we felt sad that he could not make it to here that time, but we all feel proud and touched that he spent his precious time on the precious thing like this, that's why he is our man, the only man in our heart.

170711 Yunho's Gifs From Kiss&Cry

WEvUZ.gif

x7VfQ.gif

credit: fyeahyundia

Guest amara1430269879

cute funny yunho fan art

:lol::wub:

13109433051.jpg

13109433052.jpg

cr:weibo

yunho cap k&c

13109433064.jpg

13109433066.jpg

13109433065.jpg

now this is killing me i cant wait to see this perf yunho in suite is dream

he looks so hot & dashing & that killer gaze of his :w00t: im so envy of cla :P

Guest me1me2

miss the days of spazzing Yunho in airport scene Tha... look at him... his fashion sense is getting better. but even if he doesn't have it i still love seeing him in airports. ahhh, gone is the kiddie Yunho...all manly.

hello Miyun, YO, Lovely, Pip

1wGQe-103.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

credit:art by imikimi.com

1wGQe-102.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

credit:art by imikimi.com

Guest pippy

Is there seriously nothing this guy can't wear! Model Extraordinaire lol! :wub: ^O^! Not all models can pull of commercial and High Fashion but Yunho has a knack for both^^Commercial or High Fashion our Yunnie bear is any fashion designers dream model! I could stare at this guy all day seriously!^^

Ok Pippy promises for VERRRRRRRRRRRYYY LOOOOOOOONGGGGGGG FANACOUNT if you can't go Tha!^^

totally confused about Yun's score for kiss and cry, people keep saying different things^^ but what ever it is Yunho is going to have improved his skills again.^^ Yunho would make the most perfect James Bond ever! Yun in suits is the best! His jump suit so cute^^I love it but I agree would look funny on anyone else^^ :P

Super star Super star! don't give a damn if the mv aint the best! yunho has see through top, and his high notes in the 50 sec preview are to die for! Like crystal! oh hope yunho sings more high notes from now on! and his adlibs are amazing!

Huggles Angels! Nothing is going to stop Tohoshinki's from having an awesome Jpanese come back! Its gonna be epic!

Guest kitty711

@all, thank you so much for your warm welcome ^_^ You guys are so cool and awesome continuing such peace and beautiful paradise for yunho fans ! I like "digest" all your beautiful written posted here and also feel proud to be one of yunho fans along with you. I am a died-hard yunho fan ! I have been lurking this thread since pippy's moved in :P 

@pippy dear, could I have your long long  fan-account no matter Tha goes  not not ??Keke ^^ *imagine : pippy may shout "OMG pressure pressure", then pull her hair :P* just kidding dear ^^

Btw, please don't mind my poor English !!

Oh, I forgot to thank you for all your sharings !!! THANK YOU ~~ 

Archived