☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Kristine: hi, call me Yo! don't worry, your post is fine ^_^

it's funny to heard your and Tha's story in past, she's awesome!

I know her in Yunho's thread act, she is active in soompi for Yunho in both thread at that time, still continue till now

and i'm happy when old memeber comeback this thread like that :rolleyes:

HQ Pics Rolling Stone Scans!

*i'm die* :vicx::wub:

NLhuJ.jpg

kQHYs.jpg

HRB5G.jpg

rnMQO.jpg

u9DwH.jpg

0ot8R.jpg

credit: DC

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lovely-Panda

110608 Yunho @ StayG

I f*ckin love their yesterday's BUG and HCI per, want BUG's HD fancam capture their whole body to death. But the fancams with their whole bodies are LQ, and the HQ cams only capture their upper body TT_TT I want to watch they do the "slow down" part in those leather pants TT_TT Maybe i should wait for onlyone, hope they will keep uploading BUG and HCI :ph34r:

How Can I Fancam

Before U Go Fancam

Credit: runningmate

7ss9R.jpg

7wtZd.jpg

h1uDT.jpg

More Pics

t2nBg.jpg

More Pics

pBYgJ.jpg

More Pics

l0fRR.jpg

More Pics

lvQ0hs.jpgqtY4zs.jpgT2UbPs.jpg7D7NKs.jpgYorRHs.jpgVGAmws.jpgwT3yBs.jpg

35YkKs.jpgeQsD3s.jpgzhYaus.jpgZAFqbs.jpgFGYRbs.jpgxGuBQs.jpgKmmy8s.jpg

Credit: Haroo + Eyecontactyh + HAO + withlove0206 + January + 206percent + HFB

Bonus :

So HQ, i'm happy *____________*

aJWYV.jpg

lbECy.jpg

The cutie :">

AUXxy.gif

Credit: weibo

Guest Lovely-Panda

Yunho's so cute here, like a kid :wub:

bunny bunny~ ♥ 따봉乃

Credit: Besangyh

Stalking Yunho before Kshow

Credit: inthesky

110708 StayG TVXQ [before U Go] Full ver.

Credit: Myrunningmate

110609 KShow [Why]

Credit: Withyoonho

110608 Yunho @ StayG

sHpU8.jpg

bxCxy.jpg

CfJGb.png

J76RX.jpg

pvjCx.jpg

eo8R5.jpg

jku0w.jpg

w4esM.jpg

rbAkY.jpg

Part 2

Part 3

SGUph.jpg

More Pics

1iDcc.jpg

More Pics

Credits : Uknowtime + yhhv + HFB + silence + theumin

110609 Yunho @ Kshow

Kjl02.jpg

QtzCb.jpg

xY9FC.jpg

UDnBM.jpg

More Pics

VRASw.jpg

More pics

Credit: jelling + candy + withyoonho + YHY + Yoonjaelovebar

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ thank you Panda for all upload of pics/vids...there are many many of pics, you are worked hard! Love you ~ :)

Yunho's Fanarts K&C/IDK

SoOoOo Cute neh!!! >____.<

NEiPk.gif

E0Lkh.jpg

YCVoQ.jpg

vsyQp.gif

jxGif.gif

New hair bb~ :lol:

CiOGN.jpg

Some Gifs Bunny ~ B)

rJWUF.gif

CVtpb.gif

Cap1j.gif

credit: @tumblr + onpic

Guest lovelyunho

Hello~It's been a while. Hope Yun Angels are all doing well :)

Thanks for all the gorgeous pics. Guess Yunho's been busy with lots of concerts.

Yunho and Changmin to attend Nicofarre Opening Event ‘The First Night’on July 18~

THSK will be attending/performing at the Nicofarre opening event on July 18. AKB48 and THSK were invited to the event.

Live broadcasting will begin at 9:00 p.m. 200 people will be selected to attend the event.

They’re going to perform for Hey3 and then go rock the live house at Nicofarre! (talk about tight schedule)

It’s going to be one heck of a party!!! Oh My, I’m sooooo envious!!! Imagine seeing the boys up close and dancing to Superstar!

Here’s more detail: http://bbs3.telzone.daum.net/gaia/do/starzone/detail/read?articleId=10708771&objCate1=6&bbsId=S000001&forceTalkro=T&pageIndex=1

Here’s pic of Nicofarre~

informationphoto2.jpg

informationphoto3.jpg

credit: http://nicofarre.jp/smarty.php?tmpl=information.html&sctn=information

Guess their Japanese activities are finally starting next week! Wish THSK all the best!!! Hwaiting!!!!

Changmin's left for Japan for the MuBank's Tokyo Dome concert. No pic of Yunho surfaced yet so I imagine Yunho will be leaving after he's done recording K&C.

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Hi Miyun! long time no see here, how you doing?

thanks for info, they are starting to their return to Japan next week, looking forward for it!!

HQ Scans of Elle Girl August Issue!

hDV5o.jpg

L0esE.jpg

3Wc7p.jpg

zqRBQ.jpg

------

Gifs of Kiss & Cry!

9UOIh.gifA2q4C.gifaNSt2.gif

h1xDH.gifZYSVS.gif

agIjh.gif

IU HWAITING!~ :D

credit: @tumblr + DC

Guest lovelyunho

Hi Yo~I'm doing okay. Busy and enjoying summer. Hope you're doing okay too bb.

Thanks for the elle girl pics. Yunho looks mighty fine.

The interview portion was good too it seems. From the Korean translation I saw, it seems that Yunho (and Min) are more comfortable now with performing as just 2 of them. Interviewer said to Yunho that it seems that his/their aura seems to be more stronger than half year ago (beginning of year when they made comeback) and Yunho answered it's because at that time, he/they were still feeling nervous/uneasy but now they're ironing out the things that they (as duo) are lacking in more and more with their effort. It really made me happy to read that b/c it seems like Yunho and Min are getting more confident in their evolution as DBSK2 as time passes and their hardwork is paying off, especially judgming from the responses whether it's from die-hard fans, casual fans, or non-fans. They certainly came back more stronger, determined, and better.

According to fans, Yunho broke his personal best record for K&C performance today. They said he was REALLY happy which makes me happy. He's giving everything he has, it's good to know that he was thrilled. I'm sure all of us can just picture him with a big wide smile. Whatever happens, Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!!

Have a good day everyone :)

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ I'm so glad for heard of this Dear! can't wait to see Yundia's perf :w00t:

Yunho @ at Gimpo ( To Japan! )

1107139287.jpg

1107139307.jpg

1107139314.jpg

1107139330.jpg

1107139255.th.jpg1107139352.th.jpg1107139368.th.jpg1107139374.th.jpg

-------

Cool/Cute Fanarts ~

wPr5o.jpg

12926010500x0.jpg

12926009500x0.jpg

343645727.jpg

12918885.jpg

credit: chubee + onpic

Guest pippy

hey yunho angels Pippy passed her first big assessment! not much more then i'll have my diploma in working with children! The next assessment won't be so hard so i'll try post here more again^^

Yunho is looking so handsome with his hair short hair cut! I really love it^^ I can't wait for full mv of Superstar, Yunho dancing in the water is so hot! His voice is sounding hot, great and sexy and he is looking spectacular!^^

@ Miyun omg that so grea to hear he got a personal score record! after last weeks episode I was starting to not like hikm being in the show^^ Thought he was being scored way too harsh, I mean b-boying ice! Hellooo???? LOL ^O^! but because i know he wants to work hard i still hope he stays in for as long as he can^^ So hearing that makes me feel happier^^I'm glad Yunho is happy with that too^^ intersting theme they have chosen^^ marionette. Should look cool though!^^ thanks for sharing^^

and now for my big news, DBSK is coming to sydney in november so as long as i manage to get tickets, which i'm looking out for news of everyday, so should be ok. I will definitely be going.^^ My best friend is going to come with me, and i'll do a fan account and take lots of pictures and video^^ and i'd like to try and share fan account here first! Because if not for this thread and a lot of you guys in here, i would have probably already quit being a dbsk fan altogether, so i want to share my experience here first. So hope it all goes well^^ I can hopefully see the person i admire the most apart from my mum, for real! I'll be focuses especially on yunho's voice! after all the dumb/lying tongue2.gif comments about his singing, i'm finally going to have the chance to here him live for myself^^ and I bet he sounds amazing!

Huggles Angels^^

Guest thasaranaki

Oh I heard Yunho received the highest score when he record K&C perf yesterday, the judges gave him: 8.7, 8.7, 8.6, 9.3, so it added up to 35.3. I love the fourth judge, she seem to adores our Yunho alot.

Yunho looks soooo handsome at airport, I really love his casual styles, that's why airport pics always my fav ever hehee.

Kristine: No worry bb, your post is fine as long we conclude Yunho in our spazzing hehee. Since you were away for too long, there so many things to catch up right? But right now just enjoy these new pics of Yunho first lol. Btw, have you listen to their new album yet??

Yo: Thanks for those K&C gifs, really love it sooo much. At the same time, I could not bear to see the disappointed on Yunho's face, but what made me happy was he received 96 roses which is ALOT, so hope he knew that audiences love and enjoy his perf soooo much.

Lovely-Panda: Thanks for sharing those fancams/pics, I love Yunho's outfit during StayG concert than K Show. Seriously, I never ever get tired to watch those perf of the boys esp BUG, I am soooo in love with this song and also the dance too, still listenining to it everday. How I wish the boys can perform "SHE" live one day too.

Miyun: Huggle, have not seen you around here for a while now, glad that you are back. Yeah, I am so glad to heard he broke his best personal record, but could not expect less from our work hard Yunho anyway. Ahhh now I really cannot wait to see their perf.

pippy: Ah welcome back dear. Glad that you passed your assessment and have more time to spazz and drool over Yunho hehehe. OMO, you live in Sydney?? I live in Melbourne, I am so wanting to go to the concert, but still not sure yet since its in November, why not this month? So I can fly up there to see my Yunho. Btw, do we have lots of DBSK's fans there?

Guest pippy

pippy: Ah welcome back dear. Glad that you passed your assessment and have more time to spazz and drool over Yunho hehehe. OMO, you live in Sydney?? I live in Melbourne, I am so wanting to go to the concert, but still not sure yet since its in November, why not this month? So I can fly up there to see my Yunho. Btw, do we have lots of DBSK's fans there?

Ah no i'm from tasmania only 1hr and 40mins away!^^ i'll be flying up^^ to Sydney for it! I really not sure if they have many fans there, but my sister was saying they have had k-pop festival things in Sydney before^^ and I know Australia tvxq is organising gifts for homin for it and they have fanmeets for tvxq in sydney sometimes, so must be quite a few fans. I not so sure but i think they support yun and min duo as tvxq but they support the others too. But guess that doesn't matter too much because they acknowledge Yun and Min in their own right^^ basically what ever shape they in they support all of them and i mean real support not fake. So our two boys should definitely have some good support^^ If you do end up going let me know so we can meet up! haha i'm dragging my best friend along with me^^ i'll have to lend her my keep your head down cd before then^^she has listened to mirotic and keep your head and she quite liked them so should be good! I vaguely remembered someone saying they were from melbourne after my first post ever in yunho acting thread but i couldn't remember who! Ohh that so cool hope you can come tha!!!!!!

Guest me1me2

it's nice when you see old friends here... hello Miyun, Tha, YO, Pip.

when i first read the article about DBSK going to australia... Pip and Tha came to my mind. dreams really do come true isn't it girls? i'm so excited for both of you...

Guest lovelyunho

Awwww MuBank @Tokyo Dome looked awesome. Glad there was so much support for THSK :)

Hi Pippy~Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. I hope all your aspirations come true. hehe Use Yunho as your inspiration.

Hey Tud, Yo, Tha and all other Yun Angels. Hope you gals are ready for all the Japanese activities.

Hi Christine~Welcome :)

Ever wondered about Yunho's ear buds? Here's twit about it~

pricee.jpg

Whose custom ear phone do you think this is? It's model UE11PRO and price is 1,599,000 won.

yhearphone.jpg

credit: soundcatpro+yunhogall@dcinside

yhking.jpg

credit: The King+yunhogall@dcinside

I love his ear phones. Pretty expensive though~about $1,500.00 U.S.

Thank you for sharing as always :)

p.s. I just want to say my respect to Beast (sorry, don't know individual names) for their frankness and humbleness. On Radio Star when the topic of their popularity in Japan came up:

host 1: They're great (popular) in Japan.

host 2: In Japan?

member: No, we're not..

member in brown jacket: "Actually, they (people) say we're popular in Japan but frankly, we don't feel we are. At that time, we were on the same stage with DBSK seniors...

member in gray jacket: you can't even compare..

member in brown jacket: yes. It was like we were (DBSK) concert guests. That kind of feeling.

This was very refreshing to hear b/c they're honest in acknowledging Yunho and Min's popularity in Japan when even the Korean broadcasting companies (KBS news anyone? fury.gif) are reluctant to acknowledge publicly (through their news shows) just how popular our boys are in Japan and make it seem like others are sooo much more popular in Japan with the way they edit the news. Thank you Beast and wish you guys all the best!

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!

Guest amara1430269879

This was very refreshing to hear b/c they're honest in acknowledging Yunho and Min's popularity in Japan when even the Korean broadcasting companies (KBS news anyone? fury.gif) are reluctant to acknowledge publicly (through their news shows) just how popular our boys are in Japan and make it seem like others are sooo much more popular in Japan with the way they edit the news. Thank you Beast and wish you guys all the best!

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!

i couldnt agree more ,, idk why kbs is doing this ?!! every one knows without telling that tvxq is so popular in jp

in fact i doubt the without tvxq presence tokyo dome will be full ;) now i have respect for beast for saying that even when they didnt have to we all know how every group would love to brag about their popularity esp when you hear so many praises from the mc but beast just proved how humble & honest they r when they sayed that i really wish them all the best :)

s

omething to share

^_^

cute yunnie fanart :P

13106929091.jpg

cr:as tagged

13106929093.jpg

13106929094.jpg

charismatic as ever looking forward too SS

13106959701.jpg

cr:tunblr

Guest lovelyunho

i read k-fans are angry at the 3 broadcast stations because of this (always having THSK in their Japan concerts but not giving the boys the proper coverage). with KBS News i only watched one clip (the very first that came out) and i figured that the news was aired while MuBank was still ongoing so they only aired the artists who appeared earlier? it's really unfair though. i wonder what a K-Pop Japan concert without THSK looks like :rolleyes: oh and i wonder if Yunho heard about this which was why he said "since this is not a thsk concert please also cheer for the other artists" in MuBank Tokyo?

thanks for the short transcript. so they weren't asked about TVXQ after all but they brought it up themselves? love their humility and honesty. thanks to the Beast boys for acknowledging it in this way.

i couldnt agree more ,, idk why kbs is doing this ?!! every one knows without telling that tvxq is so popular in jp

in fact i doubt the without tvxq presence tokyo dome will be full ;) now i have respect for beast for saying that even when they didnt have to we all know how every group would love to brag about their popularity esp when you hear so many praises from the mc but beast just proved how humble & honest they r when they sayed that i really wish them all the best :)

Yeah, broadcasting companies aren't too popular right now with a lot of people. Articles came out today about KBS Dome concert and there's criticisms saying they did it for the money. They're getting some flack and having to defend themselves regarding the Dome concert. The tickets were very expensive and they were even selling artists goods at the venue (if fans reports are to be believed, there were tons more THSK sets of goods than any other artists). KCassies are very grateful but apolegetic at the same time towards Bigeast b/c of this. KBS totally took advantage of the boys and their fans for the concert but barely (if at all) acknowledged it to the Korean public with the way they slanted the news.

I really don't understand why KBS even held a Dome concert in the first place. It wasn't for charity or anything. Anyways, kudos to all the stars who participated and gave their best for the concert and to all the fans who went to support them :)

Yunho and Min are back~

346601194.jpg

346601735.jpg

dx2xk.jpg

x272b6a47.jpg

credit: on the pics+yunhogall@dcinside

Archived