☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest lovelyunho

Thanks Yo for the pics. I was hoping for UAM pics when I woke up :) See your PM bb

Yunho and Changmin look very handsome in black. Hope they had lots of fun mingling with other idols and actors. I would love to have seen Yunho and actress Su Ae in the same room together.

I'm looking forward to see what UAM can do to get its stars out to the rest of the world beyond Asia since some very big names/companies are getting together. I guess more power together than separate. Hopefully, there won't be any petty power struggles.

Please order Superstar if you can to show support for THSK :) I heard the 20 sec audio from toho site and it's very promising and catchy~ SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR~~

As always, Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!! DBSK Hwaiting!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thasaranaki

Only our Yunho could do this seriously, moonwalk on ice was already enough to impressed us, but then he adds another handstand and spinning, this man is really god indeed. Anyway, I hope our Yunho not injure again because the handstand and spinning are pretty dangerous, hope all Yunho and Claudia's hardwork will pay off with the best score. Yunho and Claudia hwaiting!

Yunho's Gifs From "Kiss & Cry" Preview

oWJQ0.gif

F1ERr.gif

credit: moonpairry

Guest lovelyunho

Hello~

Yunho and Changmin will be on the August cover of Rolling Stone Magazine (Japan Version) :w00t: There will be THSK exclusive interview. Hopefully it'll be released before their new single is released for promotion.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/4150231

Also, according to yunhogall@dcinside, Elle Japan August issue is being released on the 28th so we should be seeing more Yunho soon.

Thanks Tha for Yunho gifs of K&C. His outfit looks unique and he looks so cute laughing.

Sooooo Adorable :wub:

20418717298kbgrn2m33110.jpg

credit: 2paradise

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!

Hello~

Yunho and Changmin will be on the August cover of Rolling Stone Magazine (Japan Version) :w00t: There will be THSK exclusive interview. Hopefully it'll be released before their new single is released for promotion.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/4150231

Also, according to yunhogall@dcinside, Elle Japan August issue is being released on the 28th so we should be seeing more Yunho soon.

awesome! thanks for the news. i've been waiting for another cover and not just a photo spread. i don't think they've covered RS before? i'm really looking forward to Tohoshinki's comeback :w00t:

Guest yoyo_yoyo

OMG!!!!!!! too adorable of this >___< why so cute bb~ :tears:

tRiLz.gif

I'm excited for the K & C next week, he look super cool with paint on eyes :w00t:

I like their outfit too and breakdance on ice kya!!! can't wait~

[2011.6.26] [HD] Yunho Cut @ Kiss&Cry (Ep6)

thanks Miyun for info! I'm counting the days for THSK's comeback, I miss them already :sweatingbullets:

Fanmade/Fanart Kiss & Cry!

nse38.jpg

mAGgx.jpg

yX2pc.jpg

bQpRt.jpg

credit: @tumblr + onpic

Guest amara1430269879

[Trans] 110626 ‘Poseidon’ Is Set To Air On KBS.. Will U-Know Yunho Appear In The Drama?

Maritime drama ‘Poseidon’, that had production halted indefinitely, has found its savior.

According to KBS, ‘Poseidon’ has been confirmed to air after KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday miniseries ‘Spy Myeong Wol’.

An emotional melodrama by PD Yoon Seok Ho was supposed to air after ‘Spy Myeong Wol’ but as the preparation process continues to be extended in order to create a drama with a higher level of completion, KBS has decided to air ‘Poseidon’ first.

‘Poseidon’ was expected to air in May on SBS with a star-studded cast of TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho, Eric, Kim Ok Bin and Kim Kang Woo. But with SBS deciding not to air the show and production being halted, Eric, Kim Ok Bin and Kim Kang Woo pulled out from the drama after consulting with the production company.

This has left people wondering if U-Know Yunho will still appear in the drama.

Regarding this, a representative of SM Entertainment stated, “Because U-Know Yunho already has activities planned, we are not in the position to say anything about his future appearance in ‘Poseidon’,” and “We have not completely organized our stance on his appearance in the drama yet.”

Source: [star news]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

13092260531.gif

13092260542.png

cr:tumblr

Guest thasaranaki

Hmm seeing how pretty busy Yunho is, I hope he is not in Poseidon. Though I am dying to see him in action drama/movies, I do not mind if I have to wait abit longer or wait till he has times to do it, really do not wanna see him getting too exhausted or injure himself again. "Kiss and Cry" itself already enough to keep him busy, not to mention those japanese's promotions, concert and other activies,

More Preview From Elle Japan August

q6UzM.jpg

GLtHU.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest Lovely-Panda

ELLE JAPON August Issue

sXWnN.jpg

m2BYd.jpg

nJEz3.jpg

QvEbE.jpg

DCpHN.jpg

WhXYw.jpg

4cnyo.jpg

x0yuY.jpg

jqky8.jpg

Credit: TVXQ-eternally-megu + WenjunQ + TVXQ Bar

Bonus:

NU9Tz.gif

74TyY.jpg

Credit: weibo + Amouryj

Guest yoyo_yoyo

TVXQ’s Yunho has been practicing figure skating in Europe

Cf5D9.jpg

Last week, TVXQ’s Yunho will be making a triumphant return to the rink on SBS’s ‘Kiss & Cry‘.

After transforming into a b-boy, Yunho made both the judges and the crowd roar by performing complex breakdancing stunts all the while gliding on the ice.

Yunho had previously ranked eighth in the first competition and further brought the concerns of viewers when partner Claudia Mueller attended the mid-assessments alone.

Although he hasn’t been able to participate in the skating rehearsals due to his busy concert schedule with SM Entertainment, he has been revealed to be practicing his dancing while wearing skates in his hotel room or in the streets while in Europe.

Yunho said, “I’ve never worried as much as I did this time before. While working overseas, I continued my rehearsals and knew that I could trust my partner Claudia.”

JXn0b.jpg

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate

Guest thasaranaki

Oh baby looking sooo smexy with new hairstyle and hair color, I wonder whether this new style for something special project/activity? Anyway, can't wait to watch Kiss and Cry, Yunho and Claudia looks soooo cool and beautiful, hope they will get a high score. Yunho and Claudia hwaiting!!

TVXQ’s Yunho has been practicing figure skating in Europe

kziwq.jpg

TVXQ’s Yunho will be making a triumphant return to the rink on SBS’s ‘Kiss & Cry‘.

After transforming into a b-boy, Yunho made both the judges and the crowd roar by performing complex breakdancing stunts all the while gliding on the ice.

Yunho had previously ranked eighth in the first competition and further brought the concerns of viewers when partner Claudia Mueller attended the mid-assessments alone.

Although he hasn’t been able to participate in the skating rehearsals due to his busy concert schedule with SM Entertainment, he has been revealed to be practicing his dancing while wearing skates in his hotel room or in the streets while in Europe.

Yunho said, “I’ve never worried as much as I did this time before. While working overseas, I continued my rehearsals and knew that I could trust my partner Claudia.”

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate

Credit: allkpop

Guest Lovely-Panda

Yunho really believe in Claudia, she definitely his ideal type, it’s a little pity when she’s still too young lol

Looking at these pics, I can see the satisfaction on their faces, hope they will get a better result at this time (maybe no.1 :P)

-----------------------------------------

And this is the news about Poseidon, I still hope he can join this drama because it seems a serious one with good script and cool characters, not like HTTG. But I also don’t keep my hope too high, since he will be busy with Japanese activities when their japanese album might be released at the end of this year. And based on the broadcast schedule, I think they will film in bad weather conditions like last year. I don’t want him to be exhausted due to hard working :(. Ow, Why do these such things always happen to Yunho, he’s really unlucky with dramas T_T. Maybe we just wait for another one, but i doubt Yunho will choose an expecting script, such as HTTG, he chose it just because he felt Bong Gun was like himself -__-!

KBS to air drama "Poseidon"; re-casting in the process

TV drama "Poseidon" has been through a rough times. After film delays and losing its airdate on SBS earlier this year, many of drama's lead characters had left the show. In early June, it was then confirmed that Shinhwa's Eric had also turned in his resignation to star in MBC drama "Myungwol the Spy," leaving TVXQ's Yunho one of the only lead actors still left in the show. With that news, it was reported that "Poseidon" had been officially cancelled.

Now it has been announced by the producer Annex Telecom that "Poseidon" will resume and has been confirmed to air in the latter half of the year. Major broadcasting company KBS has picked up the drama, and according to an official from Annex Telecom, there has been talks of "Poseidon" airing on September 5th after "Myungwol the Spy" ends.

The official continues to say that they are currently in the process of re-casting the main characters and that there are talks with TVXQ's Yunho if he will still stay with the show.

"Poseidon" is a story of a group of special forces from the National Maritime Police Academy and is being produced by Yoo Cheolyong and Cho Kyuwon from "IRIS."

Source: 10Asia

Eng Trans : Koreaboo

nlWGK.gif

Credit: tumblr

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ KYA! little boy liked Yunnie a lot, both two always together whenever spare time

it's so cute when little boy tied skating shoes for Yunnie, our bb still couldn't did it by yourself :lol:

I love the way he playing with everyone, very friendly :wub:

YunTae, HoRella blush.gif

3OuEd.gif

radVt.gif

arD72.gif

UUluT.gif

credit: @tumblr

Guest me1me2

hahahaha the lil' kid tying Yunho's skates is so love love love. it's like seeing him with his son... but then he's still a lil' boy at heart. how can we not love you Yunho. the 2 Yunhos... one on stage and one off cam.

thanks Lovely for the pics

Guest thasaranaki

Love Yunho's new hairstyle, he seem to color his hair too. Ahhhh Yunho and Jun Hwan just too cute, I could not even believe that our Yunho is really a 25 years old, he just looks like another kid from the pic hehehee. How I wish there will be some BTS vid for this one, really wanna see it sooo much.

Yunho and Cha Jun Hwan show their warm friendship

wr2vi.jpg

U-Know Yunho (25) and Cha Jun Hwan (10) show their warm friendship.

On the 30th of June, Skating Coach Choi In Hwa who participated in SBS “Kiss & Cry” uploaded behind the scene photos on his mini homepage.

Among the photos being posted, the photos starring Yunho and Cha Jun Hwan caught the eyes of the viewers. Yunho and Cha Jun Hwan, being Claudia and Jin Ji Hee partner respectively are competitors for the program. However, in the photos, they do not display any tensions of competitiveness. They have known each other well and are simply comfortable being together.

In the first photo, Cha Jun Hwan placed Yunho’s leg on his thighs and helped him to tie his laces while Yunho was pleading him with both hands positioned together. In the second photo, Yunho was holding Cha Jun Hwan’s wrist while pointing at the camera playfully.

After looking at the photos, netizens gave comments such as “Yunho will be a good dad in the future”, “Both of them are cute” and “Is Yunho saying ‘ri~ght’?”

Meanwhile, the second competition of “Kiss & Cry” has taken place on the 21st of June at SBS Production Centre in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province and will be aired on the 3rd of July.

Source: sports donga, AmourYoonJae

Translated by: lynn9 @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: lynn9 @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please keep the original credit intact, thank you

Archived