[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest Hiatus

I'm wondering which group is subbing this show? because I might be able to time each episode if anyone want to translate it...

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missinu

^ erm basically I'm just subbing all the episodes that no subbing group takes.

Normally Soshi subs will sub episodes which SNSD are in.

Ahh it's great that you can help out in the timing!! but normally only i understand my own subs =(.

Coz it takes up too much time if i include the specific timings in each episode.

Ahh i'll let you know again if i need help!! but thanks for offering!!

Guest silverwingz

I'm wondering which group is subbing this show? because I might be able to time each episode if anyone want to translate it...

there isn't excatly a group dedicated to subbing this show...

but certain groups such as Soshi Subs and GOE;;SS sub certain episodes when certain stars come on the show (e.g. SNSD, DBSK, Super Junior).

for the other episodes, missinu subs some when she's got time. i know she hates timing, so maybe you can PM her about wanting to help.

thanks for offering to help~! hope you and missinu can become a good team :sweatingbullets:

-edit-

^ oh oops... you beat me! lol... :lol:

Guest missinu

^ bwahaha slow poke!! yea i do translating for DBSJ Production and it's really troublesome to include timings for every line that i type. I translated the SUJU IPLE for them and even though the clip's only like 5 mins and stuff it takes like abt half an hr for me to translate. =_____=. I'll forget abt the timings and then just type in happily only to realise that there's no timings and I have to rewind back to find out the timings. It's just too................troublesome. =((.

Normally I'll just the eng subs into a notepad and just copy and paste them into the subtitle workshop. I'll be able to rmb roughly when each of them talks and something, and for the captions I usually depend on the puncutations XD!!

But still if I got pissed off and can't do the timings, I'll ask for help from him~

AND THANKS FOR OFFERING ONCE AGAIN!!

Guest Hiatus

^ bwahaha slow poke!! yea i do translating for DBSJ Production and it's really troublesome to include timings for every line that i type. I translated the SUJU IPLE for them and even though the clip's only like 5 mins and stuff it takes like abt half an hr for me to translate. =_____=. I'll forget abt the timings and then just type in happily only to realise that there's no timings and I have to rewind back to find out the timings. It's just too................troublesome. =((.

Normally I'll just the eng subs into a notepad and just copy and paste them into the subtitle workshop. I'll be able to rmb roughly when each of them talks and something, and for the captions I usually depend on the puncutations XD!!

But still if I got pissed off and can't do the timings, I'll ask for help from him~

AND THANKS FOR OFFERING ONCE AGAIN!!

you might want to use a different program i dont really like subtitle workshop personally i prefer aegisub it much more easier to use. but if you looking for help timing I can help you anytime i have finals in 2 weeks then im on summer break so plenty of time to time lol

Guest missinu

you might want to use a different program i dont really like subtitle workshop personally i prefer aegisub it much more easier to use. but if you looking for help timing I can help you anytime i have finals in 2 weeks then im on summer break so plenty of time to time lol

ahh really?! aegisub?!! is it easier to use?! subtitle workshop's tedious!!

Guest silverwingz

^ i've never used that program either... how is it better than Subtitle Workshop?

anyway, i just watched the last episode... the painting on their faces was hilarious. especially Yoon Jong Shin's one!

and YES! the next episode is the SS501 one~!! i saw Hyun Joong in the preview getting his hair washed. ROFL~

the new game seems like a spin-the-wheel type thing, and whatever it lands on is their punishment... hope it's good!!

"mong mong!" hehe... :P

Guest missinu

^ ROFL!!! XDD!!!

It's ok though!! ^o^. I'm used to working alone so it's alright for me. =DD!

You don't hafta worry so much XD

Guest silverwingz

wow... seems that so many people are willing to help time here~! if only there were more translators... hehe...

^Funny thing is that I am trying to learn korean for 4 years now(I even won a FTTS 4th Jib CD from Pops in Seoul @ Arirang TV because of that reason[VJ Soy(From T.T. Ma) is still the host that that time XD].). But I still only know on how to read and speak korean words, but not translating them as of now. If only I have enough time for the past 4 years lol. :lol:

Guest Hiatus

^Funny thing is that I am trying to learn korean for 4 years now(I even won a FTTS 4th Jib CD from Pops in Seoul @ Arirang TV because of that reason[VJ Soy(From T.T. Ma) is still the host that that time XD].). But I still only know on how to read and speak korean words, but not translating them as of now. If only I have enough time for the past 4 years lol. :lol:

lmao that's a good begining ive tried to learn chinese so far i can only read and say it but i have no idea what im saying or what it means LOL kinda in the same situation as you lol

Guest missinu

lmao that's a good begining ive tried to learn chinese so far i can only read and say it but i have no idea what im saying or what it means LOL kinda in the same situation as you lol

^Funny thing is that I am trying to learn korean for 4 years now(I even won a FTTS 4th Jib CD from Pops in Seoul @ Arirang TV because of that reason[VJ Soy(From T.T. Ma) is still the host that that time XD].). But I still only know on how to read and speak korean words, but not translating them as of now. If only I have enough time for the past 4 years lol

LOL!! at least i'm a little better than you!!! I only studied like for a few mths and I can understand abit of what they say and the captions. XD!!! bwahaha. I guess it's how often you get exposed to it. =)).

Guest devylann

i really liked the games wen this show first started...now...imma so-so...it's not that great anymore... they're not doing anything funnie anymore... i hope they find new games... i know... peeps in korea like it diff but... come on... that word game is funny but if too much...too boring..no action... sucks!

they showed a preview for next week, they are going to be having a new game where they do like raw face reveals and such, they had SJH do something to his hair, and they showed mc yoo and YJS getting splashed with water.

and YES! the next episode is the SS501 one~!! i saw Hyun Joong in the preview getting his hair washed. ROFL~

the new game seems like a spin-the-wheel type thing, and whatever it lands on is their punishment... hope it's good!!

Yeah, I don't think it's necessarily a new game.

My guess is that the whole episode is the word game again, except the punishments are what Ann said. Spin the wheel and get a punishment.

I also saw HyungJoon and KyuJong in the audience watching someone's punishment :]

Guest silverwingz

Episode 20 HQ: PART1,PART2

thanks Diavle~! shall update the first post :D

Yeah, I don't think it's necessarily a new game.

My guess is that the whole episode is the word game again, except the punishments are what Ann said. Spin the wheel and get a punishment.

oh yeah.. i think you're right... i was getting over-excited, thinking that they got rid of or shortened the Word Game... >.<

-edit-

yay~ finally up to date with the song list ^^

Archived