Guest silverwingz

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

Miraculous Victory & Defeat 080309 LQ

Credit: DKYang's blog

thanks for posting up the links here, Carmen ^^ Shall update the first post.

Guest missinu

ahhh thank you for the link! ^o^. XD this episode is it the jewlry special one? i kinda lost track. TToTT.

edits:

outta topic BUT I'M GONNA MEET JANG HYUK TML!! ^o^. i asked the makeup artists to bring me along for the photoshoot too!! WHEE~

Guest silverwingz

^ yep! it's the one with all the members of Jewelry.

what? where do you live?! how did you get the opportunity to meet with this make-up artist?! omg, so jealous... T_T

Guest missinu

singapore! i'm having attachment with MAKEUPFOREVER which is some kinda well-known makeup brand. so my friend's a jang hyuk fan and she WANTS his autograph and pics so i asked them to bring me to the photoshoot tml. Oh he's in Singapore now! ^o^.

look how much i sacrificed for my friend. XDD

Guest babymarzy07

^ omg!! missinu i envy you!! i wanna head to singapore ang tag along with you waaahhh!! he must be there promo for his movie dragon of the dragon was it... dang it... wooohooo

i havent seen the latest epp thanks for posting it... ^^

Guest missinu

^ aha yea thank you! nope not promoting is some kinda interview and photoshoot. i hope i can get to take photos and sig with him coz it's like kinda packed. Hopefully i guess. ^o^.

Guest silverwingz

Yeah... i haven't seen the episode either... i thought i finished downloading it, but it turns out that i downloaded some other random show instead!

so annoying. just ONE TIME when i don't check what's in the queue, i download some random stupid show... >.< silly me...

singapore! i'm having attachment with MAKEUPFOREVER which is some kinda well-known makeup brand. so my friend's a jang hyuk fan and she WANTS his autograph and pics so i asked them to bring me to the photoshoot tml. Oh he's in Singapore now! ^o^.

look how much i sacrificed for my friend. XDD

^ aha yea thank you! nope not promoting is some kinda interview and photoshoot. i hope i can get to take photos and sig with him coz it's like kinda packed. Hopefully i guess. ^o^.

oooh... wow...! ur so lucky! i actually thought that maybe u worked in the entertainment industry or something... behind the scenes kinda job... hehe...

good luck on getting a photo with him! would really love to see it (even if you scribble off ur face or something if u wanna remain ambiguous)!

the ep was alright they spent only like 10 minutes or less on the physical game which was a seesaw type of game where one person had do push down on the seesaw and the person on the other team tried their best to keep it from going up and from popping a balloon that was underneath. of course kim joo hee was the one who dominated the game it was really funny cause it took the other announcer lady and park jung ah to keep her from lifting them up. and then the word game was the rest, andy and CJW did like these motions with their word.

Guest missinu

oooh... wow...! ur so lucky! i actually thought that maybe u worked in the entertainment industry or something... behind the scenes kinda job... hehe...

good luck on getting a photo with him! would really love to see it (even if you scribble off ur face or something if u wanna remain ambiguous)!

I am planning to work in the entertainment industry, after i get my degree or something. XD!! that's kinda my aim. XD!! ok i'll try and show it to you if i manage to get 1. ^o^. I'LL DO MY BEST!! but seriously his hair is just....bleah now.

and LOL!! KJH!! rofl!! whenever it has anything to do with strength she dominates! ^o^.

is this episode subbed? if not i'll work on it when i get home.

Guest silverwingz

the ep was alright they spent only like 10 minutes or less on the physical game which was a seesaw type of game where one person had do push down on the seesaw and the person on the other team tried their best to keep it from going up and from popping a balloon that was underneath. of course kim joo hee was the one who dominated the game it was really funny cause it took the other announcer lady and park jung ah to keep her from lifting them up. and then the word game was the rest, andy and CJW did like these motions with their word.

oooh i c... sounds like another episode that needs subs.

I am planning to work in the entertainment industry, after i get my degree or something. XD!! that's kinda my aim. XD!! ok i'll try and show it to you if i manage to get 1. ^o^. I'LL DO MY BEST!! but seriously his hair is just....bleah now.

is this episode subbed? if not i'll work on it when i get home.

working in the entertainment industry would be so cool. i don't even know how to get involved in it! but good luck to you!!

i don't think anyone will sub this episode since no-one REALLY popular amongst soompiers and subbing groups are in the episode.

so if you could sub it, i would love you forever! *wink* ROFL!!!

Guest missinu

working in the entertainment industry would be so cool. i don't even know how to get involved in it! but good luck to you!!

i don't think anyone will sub this episode since no-one REALLY popular amongst soompiers and subbing groups are in the episode.

so if you could sub it, i would love you forever! *wink* ROFL!!!

yeap i could. when i get home or something.

XD and i saw jang hyuk without his top today. his body's just......OMFG!! seriously. and me and my friends took pics with him so i'll send you one later XD!!

Guest babymarzy07

omg!! missinu send me one too!! woohoo ur lucky... hahhaha i wish that was me. share the pics missinu.

yeah i think i needs subs too.. i didnt quite get it much too..

Guest silverwingz

awesome! i can't wait! most of the episode was on the Word Game, so it definitely needs subs! ^^

can't wait to see the picture of you and Janghyuk!!

Guest redevilica

XD and i saw jang hyuk without his top today. his body's just......OMFG!! seriously. and me and my friends took pics with him so i'll send you one later XD!!

:w00t: awesome if you could <333 thank youuuu. I've only watch it till they just start the word game xD I'll stop and wait patiently keke...

ooooh jang hyuk! without his top 0_0 xD nice!!!! ^^

Guest missinu

awesome if you could <333 thank youuuu. I've only watch it till they just start the word game xD I'll stop and wait patiently keke...

maybe i'll start today so i can finish it by.....let's see sat/sun. i'll try my best. TToTT. this few days are just too tiring with all the work TToTT. but since tml's a weekend~ XD!! and this week's episode, i'll try to give you guys a good friday present.

Archived