[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest hnAcogN

^ u r welcome :)

silverwingz, I agree this is the BEST guest list so far :w00t:. I just checked the 1st page, tks for all the info, this is such a well organised thread :). I will be watching it live on Sunday for sure. Seriously CANT WAIT :D

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

^ thank you! ooh, ur watching it live! i hope u come back to share some spoilers for those of us who can't watch it live ^^

i'm pretty sure it's "eve's warning" by park mi kyung ( 박미경 - 이브의 경고 ).

* i remember bada sang the same song on 1000 song challenge and that's the title and artist that was given.

thanks!! i'll add it to the song list. does anyone have this song by any chance? if so, please upload it to MU or MF for the song list. thank you ^^

Guest himang34

^

omg! thanks for the pics!!

Episode 16 Guest List:

Shin Jung Hwan Team: Yunho & Changmin (DBSK), Tiffany (SNSD), Tim, Choi Jung Won (UN) & Jung Mi Sun

Yoon Jong Shin Team: Junsu (DBSK), Kangin (Super Junior), YoonA (SNSD), Park Hyun Bin, Kim Ju Hee & Kim Il Jung

This is by far the BEST guest list so far!!

haha~~ me too..

best guest list~~ ***NOD***

been anticipating it..

too bad they postpone it last week.. gah!!

but finally this week is here!! after the long wait!! wooosh~~

it was an alright show, the word game was fun, cant wait for that to be subbed or translated.

i felt sorry for tim. he was on for like a total of 2 min.

it was like a SMTOWN show with kangin, SNSD, and DBSK.

Guest silverwingz

^ hehe.. the word game is always fun.

i thought the same when i saw the guest list!

i don't think i've ever seen so many SM artistes from different groups on the one variety show episode.

sounds like Tim got overshadowed by all the SMers... but i kinda expected that since DBSK are on...

it's not often that so many members of DBSK appear in an episode.

i'm so glad they're back in Korea.

Guest damifino

Am I the only one who LITERALLY fell asleep watching yesterday's episode??? It was especially boring and didn't contain many moments of laughter for me, even though it contained folks I actually like. And it's not like I didn't understand what they were saying... I understood everything, it just wasn't funny, physically or verbally.

it was boring. there wasn't much activity like in the other eps.

the first game they played wasnt that fun, and they left out the most competitive guy, tim.

and there wasn't too much hyperness from park hyun bin like in previous eps.

they should go back to the original format but keep the word game. even though it will be like xman.

Guest silverwingz

aw it was boring? that's not good to hear... especially from someone who does understand it.

but oh well, i'll still check it out once links are available since there's heaps of ppl i like in the episode.

Boring? That's disappointing...

I haven't seen it yet, but I hope it's not as bad as it sounds >_<

And Tim didn't get much air time?

Thats sad! He's always so fun in games!

Am I the only one who LITERALLY fell asleep watching yesterday's episode??? It was especially boring and didn't contain many moments of laughter for me, even though it contained folks I actually like. And it's not like I didn't understand what they were saying... I understood everything, it just wasn't funny, physically or verbally.

When you said it wasn't funny verbally, is the word game getting old or something?

Or were people just not witty enough?

Guest damifino

^ The contestants were laughing hysterically throughout various parts of the show, but I kept wondering if you had to just be there or something because I didn't find most of their antics or questions asked for the given answers particularly humorous. Maybe it's just comparative... it just wasn't as funny as they made it out to seem by their over-reaction.

3/2 episode of "Giseungsa" (Chinese subbed)

Part 1: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GBvs8G7WsVU/

Part 2: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/S4X73joyAp0/

Guest silverwingz

^ The contestants were laughing hysterically throughout various parts of the show, but I kept wondering if you had to just be there or something because I didn't find most of their antics or questions asked for the given answers particularly humorous. Maybe it's just comparative... it just wasn't as funny as they made it out to seem by their over-reaction.

3/2 episode of "Giseungsa" (Chinese subbed)

Part 1: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GBvs8G7WsVU/

Part 2: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/S4X73joyAp0/

i see... or maybe being there with everyone with the atmosphere made it funnier for them... who knows...

i guess i'll judge for myself when the subs come out (thanks to ginaya).

thanks for sharing the links! gosh, the chinese subbers are speedy!

missinu: i guess you can rest for another week ^^

the new release. will be posted on YT soon. But it's uploaded to soshified :) so you can download it there

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Miraculous Victory And Defeat : YooFany [03.02.08]

2rwp91w.jpg

DOWNLOAD @ Soshified

Use HJSplit to join :)

DOWNLOAD from the soshified clubbox : http://clubbox.co.kr/soshified

MVAD. This show literally aired this morning, by US time, and yet we were still able to release it for the our Soshified Fans. It was actually pretty good, the Word Game was def. the highlight of the show. Even though there was very little air time for Yoona/Tiffany, overall good show to watch. Other special guests include DBSK's Yunho, Changmin , and Junsu, Tim, and Park Hyun Bin. Pink Subs FTW!

Translators : s2_qlcsk, ak6c, S0nnyS1d3Up, jstn, bug

Editor : Soy

Timer : Soy

Encoder : slyph

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

Guest silverwingz

^ whoah my god!! that's sooo fast!! it hasn't even been 24 hours since it aired! thanks SoShi Subs!! you guys are amazing!

i'll be waiting for the YouTube links ^^ thanks guys!

and i'm glad to know that some of you found the episode good!

Archived