[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest missinu

^^ i'll upload the winter story one. since i have it. is MF fine??!

DJ DOC- Winter Story

^ oh you mean for gmarket? gmarket doesn't ship the NII stuffs out of korea. actually not gmarket but the seller. =(((. yea i saw them too and i saw something like what eeteuk wore!! OMG OMG OMG!!! and i was soo happy that i found it and wanted to order when i realised that it doesn't ship overseas. -_________-. aish.

lol i advice you to get it first if you really think it is worth it since they run out of stock pretty fast. i wanted this shoe and was gonna order like 3 days later and poof~~ it's sold out.

날개잃은 천사(NalGaeIlhEun ChunSa)

i'll try search it for you ^^. if i find it i will post it up as well.

=((. i can't find the original one but do you mind the aud ripped version? that's like such an old song!!! it was released in 1995!!! i'll post it up once it's done uploading.

Edit: OMG lol $56 for one sweater O.O lol im still buying one tho lol...

whereabouts do you live? what's ur currency??

If she reads it directly off the price that the Global Gmarket calculated its in USD. Global Gmarket always states their price in USD.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 11 HQ: PART1, PART2

Its also up in the youtube channel.

I was looking forward to it cuz of Boom

but was pretty bored, the dancing thing has got to go. They are doing the same stuff over and over and playing the same songs.

Next weeks looks great.

That announcer SJH is hitting on seems to be the new captain of the announcer team.

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks Diavle~

i don't mind the dancing... i loved seeing Daesung and Boom dance in this episode. it's part of their warm-up before starting the competition

between the entertainers and announcers anyway... tho i do think that they should bring more variety with the songs...

they keep reusing Country Kko Kko, Shinnago, Yoon Jong Shin... etc... i mean those songs aren't bad.. just overused...

i enjoyed watching the games tho. it was always at that certain bend where they'd lose most of their water... lol...

Daesung and Tiffany's turns were funny. Daesung continued rolling down the slide thing... and lost his shoe!

i felt sorry for the cameramen and crew chasing after him! ROFL~

and Tiffany didn't even hold onto her jug... and it fell out of her lap... hehe --> 0cc!!!

next week looks great! they're doing more pool games as well as snow games! can't wait. looks really challenging.

human bowling!!! i can't wait~

-edit-

missinu: if u could upload the audiorip, that'd be great ^^

it's hard to find old songs...

anyway, i've done what i could with the song list for episode 11. check it out on page 7 of this thread.

please add to it and/or upload the songs that are missing download links if you've got them (preferably MU or MF). thanks ^^

oooh, thanks missinu~! they look pretty good for fake ones... i guess i wouldn't mind buying the fake ones if their quality's still ok.

i mean, the genuine ones cost like 80USD, which is a bit too much for me... but around 30USD is alright, if they're good, and material doesn't

wear out quickly, etc...

blaxx: did you buy one by any chance? you sound like an expert... hehe...

missinu: if u decide to buy one... could u tell me how to exactly order? it's in Korean... >.< do they ship to Australia?

i've never heard of Gmarket or anything... lol... so am a little lost with this...

xman150: i know!! he's definitely in the picture, but not on the list. i tried looking for his name, but it wasn't there... so puzzling...

oh well, we'll find out what's going on tomorrow ^^

W0oT~ Daesung and Tiffany... Shin Jung Hwan and MC Yoo... PLUS THE SNOW! Can't wait~~

lol yea i bought mine from Gmarket... at first i thought it was original cuz it comes with the British flag tags and all...until my sis found out that the original has hologram... that's all that was missing... i got it for 41700 won including shipping... so it's around SGD60 (Singapore)... it's pretty worth it... looks exactly likes the original... and u save lots of money! :sweatingbullets: hope that helps~

Just finished watching episode 11. Hilarious stuff.

DaeSung is so cute <33 He just kept talking through the whole ride XD

Shin Jung Hwan must really like that announcer XD Ahaha.

Anyways, what happened to all the guys on the announcer's team?!

I hope they come back. I'm glad Kim Hwan is still there. He's too funny!

Guest babymarzy07

^ oh you mean for gmarket? gmarket doesn't ship the NII stuffs out of korea. actually not gmarket but the seller. =(((. yea i saw them too and i saw something like what eeteuk wore!! OMG OMG OMG!!! and i was soo happy that i found it and wanted to order when i realised that it doesn't ship overseas. -_________-. aish.

lol i advice you to get it first if you really think it is worth it since they run out of stock pretty fast. i wanted this shoe and was gonna order like 3 days later and poof~~ it's sold out.

awww dang it!! those NII stuff are cute too! how bout the NII site itself do they ship? ^^ i wanted some of the shirts BB was wearing recently for their photshoot. lol.

i love the cute designs BANC has one of a kind. ^^ yeah, id love to order from Global Gmarket too. im afraid of the shipping and stuff. plus here, they charge like some tax in customs. soo boooo..

thanks for the songs and vid upload dkyang!

Guest missinu

^^lol yea the original would be like 100?!!! you can save like 40 bucks.

^^^ the ones that are missing, do you mind aud ripped ones for some of them since i can't find them? if you don't then i can upload them for you as well. i indicated which are the ones that are aud ripped by the side.

Roo'ra 날개 잃은 천사 [AUD RIPPED]

Baek Ji Young- Burden

SNSD Kissing You

Jang Yoon Jung - Oh My [AUD RIPPED]

bahhhhh!! i didn't notice that someone alrdy uploaded it T___________T.

^ yea i know!! THE SHIRTS ARE SO CUTE AREN'T THEY!! omg. i'm not sure abt the NII site. lemme just go check and i will get back to you.i dun think they ship overseas since they need you to register and they require you to have the korean national id -___________-. dammit. i really wanted some of their stuffs.

Guest silverwingz

lol yea i bought mine from Gmarket... at first i thought it was original cuz it comes with the British flag tags and all...until my sis found out that the original has hologram... that's all that was missing... i got it for 41700 won including shipping... so it's around SGD60 (Singapore)... it's pretty worth it... looks exactly likes the original... and u save lots of money! :sweatingbullets: hope that helps~

oooh i see! thanks! i think i might buy some then... since you say the quality is good ^^.

Uploaded some songs missing from the list..

Lee Seung Chul - 소리쳐 - download

Roo'ra - 날개 잃은 천사 - download

Baek Ji Young - 부담 - download

Baek Ji Young - Dash - download

omg, thanks soo much! i had such a hard time trying to find download for these songs!

it seems like most of the people here really like the songs that they are playing on the show.

hehe... yeah... they use a lot of the old school songs... but they're so catchy! they make you wanna dance! LOL~

so yeah... a lot of people in here asked for song names, etc... and i thought it would be easier to make a song list to

avoid requests of the same songs over and over again ^^.

Shin Jung Hwan must really like that announcer XD Ahaha.

Anyways, what happened to all the guys on the announcer's team?!

I hope they come back. I'm glad Kim Hwan is still there. He's too funny!

haha yeah, he always comes to the rescue... Young Woong Jung Hwan... ROFL~

yeah, a lot of the guy announcers have disappeared. only Kim Hwan and Kim Il Jung remain, as well as the female announcers...

oh well... at least Kim Hwan's still there... but i wanna see more male ones! :sweatingbullets:

HQ: Miraculous.Victory.&.Defeat.Ep.11.080120

LQ: Miraculous.Victory.&.Defeat.Ep.11.080120

Thanks for the upload DKYang. Added them to the first post ^^

^ lol yea the original would be like 100?!!! you can save like 40 bucks.

^^ the ones that are missing, do you mind aud ripped ones? if you don't then i can upload them for you as well.

everything's just leading me to buy it!! it's a sign........

about the audiorips... don't worry about it... unless the person requesting for song wants it...

but it seems the song list is getting filled with download links. only a few haven't got links...

-edit-

thanks missinu~ i'll add the SNSD and Jang Yoon Jung song to the list ^^ (the others already have links... but thanks for taking your time to upload them!)

i must say the recent episodes weren't that funny...but the new winter special one at the ski resort really bought the laughs back for me...

ju hee announcer was so funny with her body gags as to was dae sung who kept going at the sledgeride thing and he wouldn't stop, funny that everyone was running like mad after him...

Guest marialolly

The episode is okay, but Dae Sung is TOTTALY funny that he lost his shoe and can't stop! xDD

Btw, i wanna try that one of air wheel thing like everyone did it with a water to all the way down like dae sung. xD

Guest silverwingz

yeah~ i loved daesung in this episode! he acts so dorky... but it's so cute and funny ^^

i really wanna see this on Sunday! the games they're playing look so interesting...

actually, i'm looking forward to both shows in New Good Sunday this weekend~

Guest viet13aby90

Thank you all for all your hard work!

This last episode was hilarious.

I was roflmao when they couldn't stop Daesung from going down even further.

It was soooo funny; and he lost his shoe! I love Tiffany on this show, she's so cute.

yvonne

Archived