[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the thread Silver.

If someone wants to youtube (all eps available are up): http://youtube.com/profile?user=wolfbladedemon

I simply love this show, it fills the hole left after Jiwhaza got canceled.

The latest ep was so much fun. MC Yoo and Shin Jung Hwan have such excellent chemistry, it was so badass when they were both dancing and then out of nowhere G-Dragon does a freaking

backflip

When I first heard about the show I didn't think I would like the announcer team much b/c I barely know them but they grew on me real fast, my faves are the ear girl and the chubby (but athletic) female ace.

They finally seem to have found a male ace on the announcer team, he is great but too bad wheesung doesn't come anymore. It would have been one heck of a rivalry.

finally a thread opened up for this show. yeah it does fill the space that jihwaza left behind. i also like the concept. 10 medals to try to complete the missions and the team with the most at the end of the show wins. and dont they have like money they give to charity or something? the missions are fun and interesting too. and they also got rid of the jail thing they had from the first ep. and turned it into those out boards they wear around their necks. anyways thanks for opening this thread up. if any help is needed im willing.

Guest silverwingz

Phew~ Finally finished with the first post. Added the picture and the guest/announcer lists. It's good, coz it improves my romanization skills ^^

I have yet to see the Big Bang & SNSD episode.. gonna watch it soon tho. Love G-Dragon & Seungri ^^

thanks for starting the thread!!! :D you're so good at doing this! <333 keke...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] New Sunday (2007-11-11) [1.4GB]

OR

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

New Sunday Miraculous Victory and Defeat - Kim Dong Wan, Sung Si Kyung, Solbi, Lee Soo Young, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, etc. (2007-11-11) [cashewmania].avi [465.2MB]

New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory and Defeat (2007-11-18).avi [455.5MB]

Wheesung, Crown J, Lee Hyun Ji, Jang Yoon Jung, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, etc.

[HQ] New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory and Defeat (2007-11-25).avi [491.1MB]

Wheesung, Shinji, Hong Kyung Min, Seo Ji Young, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, etc.

[HQ] New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory and Defeat (2007-12-02).avi [517.3MB]

Minwoo, Bae Seul Gi, Baek Ji Young, Solbi, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, etc.

Thanks a bunch, Angelica! :D

[HQ] New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory and Defeat (2007-12-09).avi [511.9MB]

G-Dragon, Seung Ri, Yoona, Tiffany, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, etc.

ooooo

I didn't know about this show until I heard about Big Bang and So Nyuh Shi Dae being on it.

And I was looking for a thread a couple days ago and I couldn't find one ^^;;;

The concept sounds interesting and fun!

And I'm glad that MC Yoo doing another show! :]

I'm definitely going to check this out.

I probably won't be able to watch it till after finals though... T_T

And thanks for all the links dreamweaver!

Guest silverwingz

thanks for all the links, Lisa! Wow, that was a big post! And so very red! ROFL..

jeanjoo! hey!! welcome to this thread too!! guess what? i decided to start this thread after seeing G-Dragon and Seungri on it. ROFL...

i saw the first episode and thought it wasn't really anything that great... but watched it again, since Big Bang were on (they are <3) and

yeah, it's gotten better! G-Dragon was really good in this episode. Very impressive. hehe... And Seungri's a cutie, as always.

the announcers aren't too bad, either. they're actually more fun than you expect.

but u gotta love Shin Jung Hwan and MC Yoo.

Guest marialolly

Yay! I really love when the announcer say "saranghae" To Solbi and she's like "Oh!" xDD

Btw I really love SJH's Couple :P

And Yeeeh for MC YOO!

yeah that last ep was so funny SJH and MC Yoo was just partying out during that rubberband thing. they were just going all out dancing. they have awesome chemistry in this show. and you gotta love the guy contestants rocking the banc hoodies. i want one!

Guest silverwingz

I was wondering if anyone was willing to regularly upload this show each week? As in for HQ and/or LQ...

I think DKYang might be, but he doesn't allow his HQ uploads to be shared in the threads.

However, I'd like to actually have the links for the thread. If you can help, please do!!

Oh, you might need to make cuts from the whole New Good Sunday show sometimes, because cuts of each show aren't always available.

If you need a program, I can give you one.

I hope someone can help out.

I hope someone can help out.

Que French accent

For ze good of ze mission, I shall do it.

Episode 3 LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YF07W0RB

Episode 5 LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6V6BAO55

(I cut them out of Good Sunday from godlove's cb)

I'm in the process of acquiring HQs, I'll up them after I get them. BTW whats up with this 'don't take out of cb' thingamajig? So I can't download and upload from dreamweaver's cb?

Guest theLEGEND

Ann~ I can help you with the HQ links but I can't promise you I'll be doing that for every week.

I'm just gonna see the first post, if no one is uploading the HQ files for a certain date and it's just happen that I have it, I'll upload it for ya! ^_^

You're so good in keeping the threads alive. I opened two threads and I kinda abandon them. :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

^

^ thanks mJ. Diavle's gonna be the main uploader... but if he can't, then I'll ask you ^^

Que French accent

For ze good of ze mission, I shall do it.

I'm in the process of acquiring HQs, I'll up them after I get them. BTW whats up with this 'don't take out of cb' thingamajig? So I can't download and upload from dreamweaver's cb?

THANKS Diavle!

About dreamweaver's CB.. it means that you can download it to watch privately, but not allowed to reupload it in another CB or in MU, SS, MF, etc...

I guess it's coz she made the cut herself? Anyway, I think downloading those cuts are slower than the actual whole shows...

jeanjoo! hey!! welcome to this thread too!! guess what? i decided to start this thread after seeing G-Dragon and Seungri on it. ROFL...

i saw the first episode and thought it wasn't really anything that great... but watched it again, since Big Bang were on (they are <3) and

yeah, it's gotten better! G-Dragon was really good in this episode. Very impressive. hehe... And Seungri's a cutie, as always.

the announcers aren't too bad, either. they're actually more fun than you expect.

but u gotta love Shin Jung Hwan and MC Yoo.

Heeey! :]

Nothing better than your favorite celebrities on variety shows!!! XD

I'm going to try watching Big Bang's episode first! I'm excited!

And omigosh yes, Shin JungHwan is SO entertaining!

I think it's interesting that they have announcers on this show!

I rarely saw them on variety shows before.

I remember, I think ONCE on Love Letter.

And then there was Happy Shares Company, ShinDong's episode.

Archived