Playstation 3

Guest TrainDriver

Guest onesh0t

WOW, MGS4.....the new trailer is HOT! One of my favorite boss of all time is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onesh0t

me me!

though i haven't played for a while now....i've been in a current rpg mood, so i went to replay one of my FAVORITE rpgs of all time. Though yeah i play. =D

psn: oneshot_

me me!

though i haven't played for a while now....i've been in a current rpg mood, so i went to replay one of my FAVORITE rpgs of all time. Though yeah i play. =D

psn: oneshot_

sweet! its one of my favourite shooting games =)

i knew someone would reply. ever since the world servers been on i see many US and EU residents playing;

so theres bound to be someone in this thread that plays resistance.

do you play online?

Guest IMAJynXed1

anyone play Resistance: Fall of Man by Insomniacs??

holla back if you do. dont be shy =)

hey i play too! i havent for the last month or so since ive been playing Enchanted Arms and God of War...but i really online the online aspect of it...my name is josiskrazy , your more than wlecome to add me!

I picked up GRAW2... another port it seems. Bugs.

Online is fun though. Can't wait to pick up Warhawk.

yea another Ubisoft port...which is why im kind of worried about the quality of Assassin's Creed...Spinter Cell's Double Agent was about as buggy.

ill be picking up warhawk in a few weeks...i cant get it now since this weekend ill be moving to a new house and we wont have the internet hooked up yet, so it would be pointless to buy it then...

Guest onesh0t

sweet! its one of my favourite shooting games =)

i knew someone would reply. ever since the world servers been on i see many US and EU residents playing;

so theres bound to be someone in this thread that plays resistance.

do you play online?

yeap, sure do play online, but like i said...i haven't played online for a while. Dont get me wrong though, doesn't mean i'm rusty. ;)

....actually it does....aahahah.

they fixed the handling in gran turismo 5 so you can drift without immediately spinning out =D gonna be good. GT5, rock band, and GTA4 is enough to buy a ps3.

Guest iloveren

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo did anyone get warhawk yet?

i did i did! :D its pretty fun playing online! i play only in the air though.. hate playing by land. =P

warhawk is sharable on ps3 isnt it?..

you can share the games you have on your ps3 that you downloaded on the ps3 shop so why cant you do it with warhawk?

im getting it in the shops. 20days to go i think =/ (in AUS)

anyway. whoever plays resistance. add me =)

psn: hotchips

Guest onesh0t

sharable as in multiple psn user accounts??? that i don't know...but its sharable as in you can have guests play with you. Up to 3 guest, so 4 people including yourself and i loveeeeee warhawk. Its soooooooo much fun once u get the controls down. xD

Guest ryisakooguy

yeap yeap i got warhawk...at first i wasnt into it buh now that ive been playin for bit im startin to like it even more. i dont really do much though...i like protecting bases. still gettin the hang of warhawks too. its hard to dodge missiles. btw, i got two headsets in my package too...NOW thats worth $60

oh yeah, howd you guys like the new update? anyone got puzzle fighter?!?! WOOO LOVE THAT GAME!!! cant go wrong with classics. i tried the online battle...my first match i got a super combo finish buh i still lost -_-...

Guest onesh0t

i found to dodge missiles easier, use your after burners and pull up really fast while spinning. If you dont know how to use your after burners, double tap R2 and in order to do your dives or barrel rolls or pull up really hard use your right analog stick. BUT i just found out how to read the "warning" sign thingy. The small red boxes indicates how many missiles are locked onto you. If you shake a missle then one red box will disappear and the more you shake the more boxes disappear. Eventually you SHOULD be able to shake them all. Personally the best strategy i found is to get as close as possible, lock on with your missiles then shoot. It doesn't give time for your opponent to react and the missiles will ALWAYS (well not always, but say 90%) of the time hit it's mark.

.....yeah, i haven't stayed up so late in my life for the longest of times...but last night was an exception. Hey, no classes on fridays!!!

Archived