Playstation 3

Guest TrainDriver

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

practice. if u've never played a dual analog shooter it'll take awhile to get used to it. turn off the motion control. and more practice.

i don't think i killed anyone for the first couple sessions. but i think its a lot of fun.

Guest ryisakooguy

the mines are your best friend.

put them in spots where vechicles mostly drive through and put them in spots where it is nicely hidden.

i get most kills that way and its funny when someone is running after you and BOOM they go flying :)

Guest chinguz

i finally got time to play the gran turismo prologue demo. it's pretty good.. you can pick from arcade or simulation driving style. in arcade you can bump into cars and drift around the circuit. the circuit itself looks amazing actually the best yet.

and if this is an indication of things to come then its a good start.

also the first time i checked out the game the new gtr was covered in that black mask, but as the tokyo motor show was revealing the gtr the same happened in the game. pretty cool stuff. many other features but i'm to lazy right now. ;)

Rumor has it that the 2.0 Firmware is coming out today.

# Users

* You can now password-protect user accounts.

# Settings

* [Dynamic Normalizer] has been added as an option under [sound Settings].

* [Energy Saver] has been added as an option.

* [Equalizer] has been added as a feature under [Music Settings].

* [Full] has been added as an option for [DVD Wide Display] under [bD / DVD Settings].

* [Photo Settings] has been added as an option.

* [PS / PS2 Settings] has been added as an option.

* [RSS Channel Settings] has been added as an option.

* [sample Rate] has been added to [Audio CD Import] under [Music Settings].

* [screen Saver] has been expanded under [Display Settings].

* The method of selecting an output resolution has been changed in [Video Output Settings] under [Display Settings].

* [Theme Settings] has been added as an option.

* [Zero Unused Disk Space] has been added as an option under [system Settings] > [Format Utility].

# Photo

* Additional slideshows have been added.

* [Photo Effects] have been added as a feature.

* Wallpaper feature has been added.

* [Zoom] has been added as a feature.

# Music

* Additional visualizations have been added.

* CD information can now be entered.

* Three-speed fast forward and fast reverse has been added as a feature.

# Video

* Files can now be played sequentially.

* Three-speed fast forward and fast reverse has been added as a feature.

* You can now select [Zoom] under [screen Mode] when playing video files saved on the hard disk or storage media.*.

*An appropriate USB adapter (not included) is required to use storage media with some models.

# Game

* Support for PLAYSTATION®3 format software titles has been expanded (PS3 will support more PS3 titles? An engineering marvel!)

* XMB™ (XrossMediaBar) is now accessible during gameplay.

# Network

* [RSS Channel] has been added as a feature.

# Friends

* You can now have multiple chat sessions.

* You can now select an image to use as your Avatar from [Photo].

# Other

* Date & Time is now shown when the PS button is pressed.

* File sorting has been changed.

* [Help] has been added as a feature.

* Playability status with the PS3™ system has changed for some PlayStation® and PlayStation®2 format titles.

* [secure Delete] has been added as an option.

* Some PLAYSTATION®Network features have been revised.

While these features are all speculation, a recent psp update requires PS3 firmware of 2.0 or higher to use a certain feature. Also, a new user agreement...

# You may not take any action, or upload, post, stream, or otherwise transmit any content, language, images or sounds in any forum, communication, public profile, or other publicly viewable areas or in the creation of any Online ID that SCEA, in its sole discretion, finds offensive, hateful, or vulgar. This includes but is not limited to, any content or communication that SCEA in its sole discretion deems racially, ethnically, religiously, or sexually offensive, libelous, defaming, threatening, bullying or stalking.

# You may not upload, post, stream, or otherwise transmit any content that contains any viruses, worms, spyware, time bombs, or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with, or disrupt PSN.

Maybe legal jargon referring to home? Even though home will not be officially launched until sometime 08, they still said that open beta would come before the end of this year.

Either way, I'd be happy with an in game xmb.

Guest kawaii_kiko

hmm whats the xmb? lol sorry im a noob DX

and so whos getting call of duty when it comes out ???

i know i am XD

warkhawk got to easy for me :X not to brag but yeah and like it was to redundant.. it was a good online game though.

hmm whats the xmb? lol sorry im a noob DX

and so whos getting call of duty when it comes out ???

i know i am XD

warkhawk got to easy for me :X not to brag but yeah and like it was to redundant.. it was a good online game though.

XMB_of_PS3.jpg

XMB, with the update you can access it in game.

I'll be picking up COD4 too.

As for Warhawk, yeah, got too repetitive for me. Only fun when I play with friends.

Guest EenXsooN

i have it..

i got it...

i don't even play with it.

instead, i play around with my psp.

give to me?

i want a ps3 but im waiting if the price drops on games or the system =/

Guest ryisakooguy

COD4...man it loooks great but i gotta pass up on it. i love how ps3 keeps dropping new games like every week now but its like i have no money!!! :(

im not going to pass up on assassins creed though.

COD4, R&C:TOD, Folklore...all i passed up darn it

Just gotta pick up COD4 because it's not a port and it is going to look the best on the PS3. Activision said it themselves. Also, the multiplayer is what it's all about. :)

I'll probably rent Uncharted and Assassin's Creed since they are single player.

I'm thinking of picking up Guitar Hero... I'm kind of torn between GH3 or Rockband though. Also, Time Crisis 4 comes out pretty soon.

Guest onesh0t

COD4...man it loooks great but i gotta pass up on it. i love how ps3 keeps dropping new games like every week now but its like i have no money!!! :(

im not going to pass up on assassins creed though.

COD4, R&C:TOD, Folklore...all i passed up darn it

thats pretty much me...passing up on so many good games. =( No molla's...it sucks richard simmons.

psn:oneshot_

Archived