Marimar

Guest ayadaokin

i don't like that this show got extended but i'm still watching anyway. :D i was thinking i probably won't watch for a couple of days but the teaser portion last night is just too much. i have to watch tonight to see if our guess (and i think most, if not all, have the same culprit in mind) is correct. there are times in marimar that you think a particular scene should be short but gets dragging. there are also scenes which you think will be dragging but ends up getting solved the next episode. what will they come up next?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pandoras0nymph

hahaa yeah... it got quite draggy esp. the renato and dr. rhia scene... im excited..maybe it really was san genis who kidnapped bella!

Guest cjgohan2003

haaahahaha

<_< That's lovely, high ratings doesn't always mean good substance. But if it caters to your taste, good for you.

I dont get what's the point in that. I understand that not everyone will like the series. but dont ruin others' enjoyment by bashing. and if this thread turns into a network rival, since you mentioned a show from the other channel, god forbid... the lamest cause of argument in Filipino entertainment, imo.

anyhoo... whatever floats our boats, eh! we get you don't like the show and the casts. we'll respect that. then please, let those who like it enjoy it.

Lol the whole ABS-GMA rivalry is so pointless (remember the wowowee scandal? right). There are plenty of good and awful shows on both sides of the spectrum.

Why can't I express my strong opinions about it? i've seen plenty of mindless fangirls praising pointless shows with the whole "OMG SO ORIGINAL BEST STORY I'VE SEEN".

As long as my comments weren't personal and directed at the show itself, then I don't see why anyone should take such offense over a primetime show.

Guest pandoras0nymph

since when did marimar became original?its a remake of the mexican marimar..

its rodolfo!!! i hate that guy, such a looser

Guest cjgohan2003

since when did marimar became original?its a remake of the mexican marimar..

...do you even know what you're talking about?

Nonetheless, i'd rather not fill this post up with petty arguments, so we can all agree to disagree :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lang866

ahhh thanks for making this thread!

I LOVE THIS SHOW

i never liked filipino drama even though im filipino myself. I always used to make comments about how their always crying and such. but man, this one got me hooked!

i love marimar. it's somehow different from the rest. It has that cute love thing going on.

Anyways,about the more recent episodes, do you guys think angelica really turned good now??? i mean it all seems so sudden to me. I think this pakuno lang lahat to ni angelica. maybe its not even rodolfo that ordered rodrigo to shoot marimar. maybe it was angelica herself. but then she got into coma so it's a huge risk....i really dont know. its driving me crazy. but i love this show.

i like marian's acting. she's my new idol. haha

----

ooh! and please, lets not fill this thread with arguments. Those who dislike the show, it's fine. But don't go to this thread and post negative stuff about the show. You know that the people in this thread are those who enjoys watching the show and posting negative things will obviously only make marimar supporters mad.

What is it they say? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Thank You

I am so tired of hearing that theme song... my mom is always watching this around dinner time and wont let anyone change the channel

I havent been following the storyline...but why do they have the dogs talk to each other sometimes? I always laugh at that.

Guest lang866

i love the theme song in the show....the 'mahal kita' one

i don't know why but it never gets old to me.

anyways yea, the dogs talk to each other...they have their own story line that follows almost the same story line as the real people.

Guest pandoras0nymph

in the original marimar the dogs talked.. i loved pulgoso! and he has a half bro.. garaputcho!haha

i dont know, maybe rodolfo and angie are really allies...

Guest ayadaokin

i never liked filipino drama even though im filipino myself. I always used to make comments about how their always crying and such. but man, this one got me hooked!

i love marimar. it's somehow different from the rest.

haha ME TOO!

and i LOVE the theme song; the one regine sings. it's addicting hahahaha.

the mahal kita one too.

i don't think angelika is bad now, really. i think once she found out that

she was marimar's sister, she wants to make peace because all she wants is to be accepted and to be loved, right? i think she finally gets that; plus she took those bullets for marimar i mean.. come on!

Guest pandoras0nymph

i dont know, it smells fishy.. that she suddenly came alive after the life support was removed??? and i still think angie killed her mom.. remember when monica saw her, her eyes were wide awake and it looked like someone smothered her.

Guest lang866

i just saw today's episode. i really think that this is all angelica's "big plan" because the show in gma in the t.v. here in the states, it's late by several episodes and they just showed the episode when angelica told monica that she's sick of her mom or something like that. She even told monice that she has a plan B. One that doesnt include monica. And then they showed her holding a gun. The episode after that, angie's mom dies. I really think she killed her. I think monica doesnt know about the whole thing so that the viewers would be fooled also. So the viewers won't think that marimar is too kind and too naive for forgiving Angelica. THe director would make Angelica seem like a nice person with the audience along with marimar.

I think the whole shooting-marimar-and-anglica-saving=her was all anglica's plan from the start. Cuz if it was rodolfo who had marimar shot, then he would have done so in the first place. Remember when he kidnapped her and decided not to shoot her because he saw how much Sergio and Marimar loved each other? And it's a little TOO fishy how Angelica just suddenly revived from the coma.

I don't know this is all my theory. Lets just watch nalang. I can babble and babble but i might be wrong too. Basta malakas kutob ko.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aizhi07

OOT:

don't let cjgohan2003 into your veins, just ignore. :rolleyes:

that would end up the arguments.

OT:

katrina halili is a very good actress...

Guest whizzer's_rose

i like this series and even before marian rivera was casted , I already had her in mind. I was so happy with the casting...I never noticed how handsome dingdong dantes is...only in marimar did i realize how handsome he is...I think it's because of the great chemistry he has with marian.

Archived