[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kyelin

aw, i like when seng hyo helping young in get up and said ur soccerball and i'm miracle!!

and when seng hyo leaning his head on young in's shoulder... i'm really really going nuts now!!!!! :wacko:

please happy end?

those caps definite filled my heart all day long!!!!!!!!

thanksssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Javabeans has her summary for episode 13 up!!!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/04/who-are-you-episode-13/

EDIT: sorry Candy, you must've posted while I was in the middle of posting :lol:

kyelin, to me, the way bogus is being used indicates that they are not happy with KyeSang's character Seung Hyo...whether its the character itself that bothers them or what, I have no idea..I haven't read any of the comments themselves..

Guest raahmose

hi everyone,

i'm a huge fan of SH. I have watched his previous dramas (my sister in law is 19, crazy for you) and really enjoy his acting. This particular role is really fun to watch and even more enjoyable to perform I bet. SH is doing a fantastic job as SH/IG. I'm enjoying YI's acting as well. She reminds me of Song Hye from full house or at least a younger version of the actress. Apart from the physical similarites, I find the two actress act in a similar manner as well.

After hong gil dong, I find this one to be quiet entertaining. My only concern/complaint is that it is a little thin in the romance department. A few more SH/YI moments would be nice. As always, the two leads are such polar opposites and no one expects them to end up together. Yet again we discover that the two leads compliment each other effortlessly. There is an ease/comfort factor between the two which is undeniable. With SH/YI's relationship, the twist is the age difference. The force in their relationship seems to be immense loneliness which is mutually shared by each character.

thank you to all those who provided summaries and screen caps. Much appreciated.

I just started watching this drama, finally caught up to ep 11.

I like Kye Sang's acting skills.. liked his character in "my sister in law is 19".

He's not bad in this drama either...

This drama is actually very interesting. you've got the plot (although not very complicated, kinda can guess the ending already) and character development. ^_^

But one thing I didn't like was the background music.... not that good.

Usually I found drama music to be very good, well at least 1 very good song!!

This one doesn't have any. :(

I just started watching this drama, finally caught up to ep 11.

I like Kye Sang's acting skills.. liked his character in "my sister in law is 19".

He's not bad in this drama either...

This drama is actually very interesting. you've got the plot (although not very complicated, kinda can guess the ending already) and character development. ^_^

But one thing I didn't like was the background music.... not that good.

Usually I found drama music to be very good, well at least 1 very good song!!

This one doesn't have any. :(

I guess everyones has their own choice in music taste =) I for one am in love with the music! I think the bgm works really well in the small scenes and in a way the music helps make a lasting impression. I tend to remember the scene better when i hear the music play. I'm glad that you enjoy this drama ^^ its definitely one of those "feel good" dramas. Also about the music, maybe if you listen to it a couple of more times you'll like it. If not its ok too =) its good to hear different opinions!! Feel free to express yourselves :)

i love yks in this drama as he can show all his acting skills and i dont think yks 's image is destroyed i rather find him super gorgeous in this drama than in any other his drama.

i hope he ll try many other challenging characters like drug addicts or gay this ll be interestg

go yks! go go go :w00t:

Guest kyelin

i love yks in this drama as he can show all his acting skills and i dont think yks 's image is destroyed i rather find him super gorgeous in this drama than in any other his drama.

i hope he ll try many other challenging characters like drug addicts or gay this ll be interestg

go yks! go go go :w00t:

yep, agree!

except the gay thing!

pls don't!

i still like to see him w/ girl than boy or man, hehe

Guest sakura_dubai

i didn't find SHINHWA version till now~ where can i get it >< I want to watch this drama~ OMG~those caps.. i don't want to see them anymore~ i want to watch the ep by myself.. omg~ many things happened~

clubbox link...anyone ><

Guest funkygal56

@_@ omg so addicted...

i LOVE JH and SH tho ><!!

gahhh im only up to like ep 11 :vicx:

keke so cute how SH leans on YI :D wish i was YI there :lol:

lol checking up everyday for more pictures (:

Guest Jinny617

Hii, so first post ever. But I've been lurking for weeks, months,...years etc etc. Wow 2005.

I just HAD to talk to someone about this. (I'm sorry if this is a repeat, also. I read through the thread, but I might have missed if anyone mentioned this before)

Did anyone else notice that SH took his...whiskey, or whatever, alcohol with him? To go see YI? I know he was expecting to see her, and not her roomie, so...was he ...planning on drinking together? Having her pour for him? Haha, I realize it probably has no significance, but isn't that sort of...cute?

Gaaah, maybe I'm reading too much into what the directors just saw as a convenient way to get everyone drunk and confessing together. I dunno. :X What do you guys thinks?

PS SH how did you even GET to the apartment?! D: DRINKING AND DRIVING.

Guest def201

Hii, so first post ever. But I've been lurking for weeks, months,...years etc etc. Wow 2005.

I just HAD to talk to someone about this. (I'm sorry if this is a repeat, also. I read through the thread, but I might have missed if anyone mentioned this before)

Did anyone else notice that SH took his...whiskey, or whatever, alcohol with him? To go see YI? I know he was expecting to see her, and not her roomie, so...was he ...planning on drinking together? Having her pour for him? Haha, I realize it probably has no significance, but isn't that sort of...cute?

Gaaah, maybe I'm reading too much into what the directors just saw as a convenient way to get everyone drunk and confessing together. I dunno. :X What do you guys thinks?

PS SH how did you even GET to the apartment?! D: DRINKING AND DRIVING.

:lol: I had the same thought. I'm going to assume that SH is a law-abiding citizen, and either took a cab or got his driver to take him.

I think SH was planning on getting YI drunk, but his fiendish plan was thwarted by Yong Duk........................just kidding!

I think it was just a convenient plot device in order to get a confession out of SH (as you said jinny617 :) )

P.S. I think it also shows that in his time of need, YI is the one person he thinks of turning to.

Even though he is 11 years older than her, and is more practical in thinking (compared to YI), he is emotionally stunted (this is where YI has an “advantage” over him). This is why (I personally think) their relationship works. They complement each other well. It is YI (and partly IG) who is prompting his emotional development

Guest Ishida21

i didn't find SHINHWA version till now~ where can i get it >< I want to watch this drama~ OMG~those caps.. i don't want to see them anymore~ i want to watch the ep by myself.. omg~ many things happened~

clubbox link...anyone ><

Me too :unsure:

I dl SHINWHA raw on doldu clubbox but nothing for the moment, we must wait :sweatingbullets:

By the way, episode 13 looks very interessting, but I am disapointed, that's seems there are less YI/SH moments than episode episode 12 or 11, for the final maybe... :wub:

Guest t3a26

I'm so desperate, since my goverment blocked any internet access to any movie, i can't watch this series anymore :tears:

kyelin, how do you watch this series, can you tell me,please?

Thanks to everybody who post the summary,preview,picture and translation

I guess everyones has their own choice in music taste =) I for one am in love with the music! I think the bgm works really well in the small scenes and in a way the music helps make a lasting impression. I tend to remember the scene better when i hear the music play. I'm glad that you enjoy this drama ^^ its definitely one of those "feel good" dramas. Also about the music, maybe if you listen to it a couple of more times you'll like it. If not its ok too =) its good to hear different opinions!! Feel free to express yourselves :)

yep yep.. i shall continue watching and listen to the music.. hehe...maybe i will change my mind later..

i guess the music does suit the drama.. quiet and sweet.... :)

Guest kyelin

I'm so desperate, since my goverment blocked any internet access to any movie, i can't watch this series anymore :tears:

kyelin, how do you watch this series, can you tell me,please?

Thanks to everybody who post the summary,preview,picture and translation

which town do u live t3a26?

me live in bogor and i think the goverment don't do such thing u've said, don't know..

i, myself watch this drama from youtube

gw gak gitu pinter inggris jd gw campur sama indo, gpp y?

gw nonton ini di youtube tp krn di daerah gw tempatnya rendah jd koneksinya internetnya jelek bgt

gw nonton 1 episode bag 1 aja sampe makan waktu 2 jam!!

and i can't download either

i think u can watch this at youtube too

happy watching ya ^___^

Guest t3a26

which town do u live t3a26?

me live in bogor and i think the goverment don't do such thing u've said, don't know..

i, myself watch this drama from youtube

gw gak gitu pinter inggris jd gw campur sama indo, gpp y?

gw nonton ini di youtube tp krn di daerah gw tempatnya rendah jd koneksinya internetnya jelek bgt

gw nonton 1 episode bag 1 aja sampe makan waktu 2 jam!!

and i can't download either

i think u can watch this at youtube too

happy watching ya ^___^

I live in jakarta, so as far as now u always watch from youtube. I usually download the files from veoh(biasanya 2-3jam,tapi files bisa disimpan di hd), but now i can't download it anymore,I've tried the link from this forum but the result is zero. Wow,nonton sampai 2 jam :sweatingbullets: it's really terrible bandwitdh.

terus translationnya gimana? memangnya bisa ya digabung file srt dg youtube?

Archived