[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

Guest def201

HOW on earth is his role bogus?!

He is showing wonderful character development in my opinion...look how far he's gotten since the 1st ep!!

his OCD is now down to a minimum, he's opening up emotionally, he yells less, he smiles AND laughs now...

I completely agree, SH is a wonderfully written character. I can't fault YKS's acting, he is doing a great job. What exactly don't they like about the character? Or are they complaining about the actor? *is confused*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Q_Park

I completely agree, SH is a wonderfully written character. I can't fault YKS's acting, he is doing a great job. What exactly don't they like about the character? Or are they complaining about the actor? *is confused*

I think that they are complaining about his role and the drama.

- Kyu

Guest yurikah

Thanks for the links!

But I was wondering if you guys could post screen caps later or just put the urls instead of uploading the pics.

I don't know if it's only me, but the screen caps spoil the next episode. I come to look for dl links and I have to cover my computer screen to avoid looking at the pics. But that doesn't completely work.

If it's only me, then I guess I have problems, but if others agree with me, then do you guys mind posting the urls for the screen caps, instead of uploading the image on the thread.

Thanks very much. :)

Guest def201

- Kyu

I see. I guess you can't please everybody *shrugs shoulders*

oooh, more screen caps, thanks Luv. Is it me or is SH sporting a new hairstyle?

But I was wondering if you guys could post screen caps later or just put the urls instead of uploading the pics.

I think I have the solution for you...

You can just let the page load for a few seconds then click stop...all the pictures won't load and you can still get your links. Is that okay?

It's hard to please everyone...and most people don't want to click on each link to view the pictures...it's too tedious...

I don't know...let me know if that works for you. Sorry about that.

Actually there's a better way...just go to My controls and go to Board Settings.

Then you'll see board display setting...select NO for this option:

"Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?"

Then click change my account option.

It really works...All the pictures will be displayed with urls like you asked.

Guest berkeleygal

You can just let the page load for a few seconds then click stop...all the pictures won't load and you can still get your links. Is that okay?

It's hard to please everyone...and most people don't want to click on each link to view the pictures...it's too tedious...

Actually there's a better way...just go to My controls and go to Board Settings.

Then you'll see board display setting...select NO for this option:

"Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?"

Then click change my account option.

It really works...All the pictures will be displayed with urls like you asked.

That's what I do. When I don't feel like seeing the spoilers, I just press esc after a few seconds and try

really hard to not read the light colored or 'spoiler' comments. It has worked just fine.

Guest yurikah

^

I'll do that.

Thanks for the solution and I know what you mean about pleasing everyone.

I'll do that next time. ^_^

An excellent solution - i actually do that sometimes on other websites too.

Click the X - and all the graphics stop loading,

I'd really, really, really have a hard time if we gave up the screen caps....

They feel like they are part of the process of us all hanging out together, you know????....

SIDE COMMENTS ON TODAY'S EPISODE.....

ONE:

i rrrrrreaally like Jae Hae's hair at the racquet ball court!

wet with sweat...and the towel around his neck.... nice touch!!

TWO:

the "DANGER MUSIC" in this series -

Sounds a little bit like the "Flight of the BumbleBees" !!

My heart starts racing everytime I hear it....and i think....

DANGER! (Will Robinson) DANGER!!!!!

THREE:

The scene early on in this episode - when Jae Hae and Yong In are having

a cup of VERY, VERY WEAK green tea..... (it was clearer than 'dirty' water!)

I liked the instrumental version of "Greensleeves"

that they used in the background... (nice touch)

Though I did find myself humming the Christmas carol "What Child Is This?"

as it played......

FOUR:

SH - I liked EVERYTHING about him today -

(just like all the other episodes!)

FIVE:

To any "INSOON"-ites -

Hasn't it been odd to watch Sang Woo's mother

out picking up cans to make money?

SIX:

Yong In is working at a 7-11 -

there's a 7-11 just down the road -

and now I'll think about this series everytime I drive by....

yurikah...you're welcome...I'm happy & relieved I found the solution for you...I want you to be happy too :)

The board setting works best...you can always change it back...it's really convenient.

Now I don't feel so guilty anymore...hehe...

More pictures from episode 13...

luvs01400759rc2.jpg

luvs01400792rt6.jpg

luvs01400803oz8.jpg

luvs01400823fl2.jpg

luvs01400840jb9.jpg

luvs01400853wo1.jpg

luvs01400878rl8.jpg

luvs01500008pg6.jpg

luvs01500014gi7.jpg

I took many pictures here...I just like the way she looks... :)

luvs01500021gk4.jpg

luvs01500030pk0.jpg

luvs01500041gf2.jpg

luvs01500047hu3.jpg

luvs01500067no4.jpg

luvs01500074cu8.jpg

luvs01500087ft8.jpg

luvs01500090jp3.jpg

luvs01500099qo2.jpg

luvs01500139vb9.jpg

luvs01500144ef5.jpg

luvs01500155se1.jpg

luvs01500182ie4.jpg

luvs01500201bt3.jpg

luvs01500204qw3.jpg

luvs01500209qm5.jpg

luvs01500218qh1.jpg

luvs01500221vk1.jpg

luvs01500224ro1.jpg

luvs01500242ls0.jpg

gahhh seriously that really annoyed my eyes when i went to mysoju site >_<

they even uploaded 3dads1mom! seriously since i cant stand it i just msg them!

hopefully they'll hear my request :S

anywaes i finished watching ep 11wahhh so good! and as usuall i cant wait till ep12eng subs is out xD

looks so interesting!

sorry

Guest javabeans

STAMPEDE~! STAMPEDE~! *runs for cover*

Only last week there were only a few people who were complaining about this drama and how it was super bad and stuff but now the number has grown! I just visited the gallery and all the YKS fans are complaining on how the writer was destroying YKS and how his role was bogus. (say what?! I thought that a lot of people liked this drama and now what?) This is getting me so upset right now.

- Kyu

Aw, really? Where?

I don't frequent dc inside so I don't keep up with fan response, but I'm looking now and it doesn't seem too bad... I wouldn't worry about it, in any case.

And apparently TNS media ratings are out and ratings improved SLIGHTLY, to 8.2 nationally. Ever since Who Are You was pre-empted by that baseball game, it's rated under Three Dads One Mom, but 3Dads has been declining steadily and today's episode rated lower than Who Are You. I usually don't care about ratings but I felt it was a travesty for such an inferior show like 3Dads to be rating higher than Who Are You so I feel gratified. ;)

Guest hnitao

I really found that Yoon Kye Sang is a really good actor, especially after I watched the last part of ep 13 (the part in the car to the convenience store).. maybe there were many of these kinda of Yoon Kye Sang acting SH/IG-mixed character before, but I just love this time in ep 13 - he tried to make himeself looks & sounds like SH from SH/IG mode but Yoon Kye Sang has to act a bit different than the orignial SH, so he acts more like an intermediate "layer' between SH and SH/IG....This show me how many layers he can act... it is my first time to see his drama, but I starts to like him a lot, not just handsome but about his acting....

BTW, didnt know the OST is from QSS's producer.. no wonder it is so lovely! I love almost every songs in the song track.. :)

althought low rating, but seems many ppl love it..even in the Chinese forum, it is always on top list!

Guest adorablesheng

WAAAAAA...........hahahhaa....

i jus finsihed epi 11.. and im so addicted.. on the only day i didnt check for the sub release of 11 it came out lol..... cant wait for the next epi w subs.. man i jus might watch it raw lol... so ADDICTED.....

Guest kyelin

HOW on earth is his role bogus?!

He is showing wonderful character development in my opinion...look how far he's gotten since the 1st ep!!

his OCD is now down to a minimum, he's opening up emotionally, he yells less, he smiles AND laughs now...

what bogus means? i still don't get it

in my dictionary means sham, spurious but i don't find the connection between that word to kyesang's acting

i'm kyesang fan too but i'm really enjoying his acting and the other stars in this drama

i don't think it's wrong with his acting or maybe they get upset cos seng hyo still haven't said i love u to young in?

or maybe seng hyo only has 49 days to live and there is a possibility he were died?

if so then yes i upset too, other than that i don't know

anyway thanks for all links, caps and summaries

really loveeeeeeeeee this drama alot

Woah! Lotsa users on reading this thread =) exxccceeellleenntt :D Theres one thing i think that should've been in ep 13 the part where

Song Hyo was leaning on Young In... what happened in the morning?? I mean they totally didn't show us if Song Hyo made a big fuss sleeping on her shoulder or did he go home??! I feel like there should've been another Young In and Song Hyo moment!!

GAHhhHHH Is it wednesday yet?!?!?!?!

Archived