[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

Guest love.peace.happiness.

this drama is really moving along very smoothly..its not so rushed where things are left unfinished and it's not so slow where people are getting bored..each episodes thus far have been adding on to the drama and making the plot more interesting...there's only 4 episodes left and i wonder how it'll end...SH is developing so nicely and comfortably into his new character but he doesn't know or feel it yet... thanks for the SUBS from WITHS2 Team..

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kanshu

Sorry for sort of dropping out of the conversations... I'm on sick leave and only can peek into the net at the moment. I hope to be back sometime soon to join into the discussion again.

Thank you for the episode description and the great screenshots! And of course S2 for the subs! You guys really rock!

Guest kyelin

i've already read dramabeans's summary

so it's not seng hyo when he played w/ those orpahanage but il gun!

but when seng hyo realize he cuddle that kid instead he push away those kids, aw so adoreable..

he's not mad to il gun too when most of his employees do not respect him

il gun indeed change him alot, sweet...

really can't wait to read the spoilers for episode 13 and also the caps too, hurrayyy

seng hyo and young in is the cutest couple ever!!!!!

sorry to ask u all whether any 1 here has vid with eng sub as i dont knw how to put the sub on the vld or can burn for me in dvd as i live singapore any kind soul who has the vid with eng sub and stay in singApore, pls burn for me and i will pay for it pls...................

Guest hediyung

thanks all of you :D

I always love couple SH and YI

Thanks for link ep 12

---

But I don't understand Korean

Who can give the brief of this ep

Thank so much

Guest yeohweping

:tongue2: Why can't anyone listen at all when WithS2 already said that we don't want any of our subs to be uploaded and stream at all!! The shameless MySoJu (they have uploaded 1-10 eps of Who are you without any permission from withS2 )and other streaming sites have been updated their sites with our subs even after our fellow Soompiers and withs2 have already told them to not. These people doesn't have the conscience or the guilt for claiming/using other people's hard works to boost the popularity of their streaming sites to earn extra income (read below to find out how much these leechers are making out of us while WithS2, Soompi and d-addicts are bearing the legal letters).

Fan-Subs need to remain in low profile to 'stay alive' as it's deem illegal in the eyes of law, being uploaded and streamed is 'killing'/wiping out all of these fansubs and groups before time is up.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_51070_45.htm

Guest kyelin

:tongue2: Why can't anyone listen at all when WithS2 already said that we don't want any of our subs to be uploaded and stream at all!! The shameless MySoJu (they have uploaded 1-10 eps of Who are you without any permission from withS2 )and other streaming sites have been updated their sites with our subs even after our fellow Soompiers and withs2 have already told them to not. These people doesn't have the conscience or the guilt for claiming/using other people's hard works to boost the popularity of their streaming sites to earn extra income (read below to find out how much these leechers are making out of us while WithS2, Soompi and d-addicts are bearing the legal letters).

Fan-Subs need to remain in low profile to 'stay alive' as it's deem illegal in the eyes of law, being uploaded and streamed is 'killing'/wiping out all of these fansubs and groups before time is up.

^thanks for the reminding words yeohweping

don't worry i will follow the WITH S2 subs team rules

but i wanna ask for every korean citizens here :

ask MBC to release this drama on dvd, please??

bcos i know there are so many who are you drama fans who can't understand korean would glad to buy it, including me, thanks ^________________^

Guest t3a26

Hi, newbie here...

I've just read the Javabean's episode 12 summary,realy love this series, but I don't understand this part:

Young In: “I wanted to believe it. I wanted to believe that miracles exist, that they could happen to me. I wanted to believe it for the first time.”

Seung Hyo: “What are you talking about?”

Young In: “I hoped you were my miracle. I wanted to believe you were my miracle.”

Seung Hyo: “Then let’s say I am. I’ll be your miracle. You’re a soccer ball, I’m a miracle.”

I'm sorry if this a stupid question but i really get confused with this part, is it mean that YI wants SH become her dad? and SH agree to be her dad and decided to be with YI? Please anyone, give me the answer.... :wacko:

Guest zaizai_f4_only

gahhh seriously that really annoyed my eyes when i went to mysoju site >_<

they even uploaded 3dads1mom! seriously since i cant stand it i just msg them!

hopefully they'll hear my request :S

anywaes i finished watching ep 11wahhh so good! and as usuall i cant wait till ep12eng subs is out xD

looks so interesting!

Guest yeohweping

sorry to ask u all whether any 1 here has vid with eng sub as i dont knw how to put the sub on the vld or can burn for me in dvd as i live singapore any kind soul who has the vid with eng sub and stay in singApore, pls burn for me and i will pay for it pls...................

Don't take me for being nag as this is a really serious issue and I don't want any people going to jail or be fined because of being ignorant (I take more notice of these news as I'm a member of WithS2). Distributions of any hard copies (which means DVDs and VCDS embedded with fan-subs or any other subs) that are not from the official releases from the companies who hold the copyrights is directly considered an act of crime in the eyes of law as it affects the profits that these companies made after they paid a heavy sum of the rights. Both the buyer and the seller will be 'slap' with a fine, jail or both (depending on the materials that the both parties have. The heaviest amount I read was 1 million and above.)

^thanks for the reminding words yeohweping

don't worry i will follow the WITH S2 subs team rules

but i wanna ask for every korean citizens here :

ask MBC to release this drama on dvd, please??

bcos i know there are so many who are you drama fans who can't understand korean would glad to buy it, including me, thanks ^________________^

Kyelin, maybe you can try it this way as one of my friends has been doing this to watch k-dramas. Download the sub file and open it with notepad. Watch the raws uploaded on the streaming while reading.

Guest kanshu

I'd rather have MBC release the drama with some decent English subtitles.

Can anyone point me to an email address where I can send my fangirling and pleas for English Subtitled buy-me DVD? I mean, it's one thing to buy it via walawala.net from some Malaysian distributor, but if it would be available directly from MBC with English subtitles, that would be great.

Guest Pyoungsang

Ok, my first scene translation for EP 12 ... the one Luv liked so much ... (don't worry Emily,

your request is next!) Thanks again to Luv for the caps..

luvsoompis00100030zs2.jpg

luvsoompis00000007oh4.jpg

luvsoompis00100033eq9.jpg

luvsoompis00100043cn8.jpg

luvsoompis00100047aa4.jpg

luvsoompis00100054yi9.jpg

luvsoompis00100055ml9.jpg

luvsoompis00100064xr9.jpg

Director's Hwang's voice: Even if you want to see it, hold off a few days.

luvsoompis00100095ke5.jpg

Director's Hwang's voice: I don't know the particular details but it seems like they're not yours yet.

luvsoompis00100109yv8.jpg

Director's Hwang's voice: If he didn't want to hear grievance from progeny, he has to guard it well to the end

and hand them over to you.

luvsoompis00100118ai2.jpg

YI: Dad. I want to see you ... not pictures ... I want to see dad.

YI: Was it because of me? To give the pictures to me ... that's not it, is it? That's not it, is it dad? It can't be like that, can it?

That's not it, is it? What am I to do? Then, what am I to do?

luvsoompis00200024zg2.jpg

SH comes into the storage building and gently grabs YI's arms and looks at her.

luvsoompis00200040vk6.jpg

luvsoompis00200047ik7.jpg

luvsoompis00200053lw6.jpg

luvsoompis00200058ab1.jpg

luvsoompis00200062rn3.jpg

YI: Who are you? Dad? Are you really dad?

luvsoompis00200064jm2.jpg

SH: Look here, Son Young In, what are you talking about? Dad? Why would I be your dad? Are you crazy?

luvsoompis00200086ct7.jpg

YI: I wanted to believe ... in miracle. That something like a miracle can happen to me, for the first time. I wanted to believe.

SH: What are you talking about?

YI: I wanted mister to be my miracle. Mister ... I wanted to believe that you were my miracle.

luvsoompis00200107dx8.jpg

luvsoompis00200137es6.jpg

YI gets up to leave and SH softly grabs her arm.

luvsoompis00200141zi3.jpg

luvsoompis00200143rj5.jpg

Then let's say that I'm the miracle. Let say it is. I'll be ... your miracle. Let's do that, miracle.

luvsoompis00200146nz1.jpg

luvsoompis00200152cp8.jpg

SH: You're soccer ball and I'm miracle. From my point of view, I don't lose out at all.

luvsoompis00200157ak9.jpg

luvsoompis00200181ir4.jpg

My rough outline/summary for episode 13...as always, please take with a grain of salt

- we start out from the end of yesterday's episode when HJ runs out of the boxing studio and runs into SH, who flashes back to that night HJ asked him for a lighter..they have a convo...somewhere in that convo, SH asks HJ who he is...but he doesn't give a straight answer...but then you hear HJ's mom yell out his name..which triggers SH's memory..she runs out but stops after seeing SH standing there...

- flash to HJ outside...he then walks past IG who's standing by SH's car...

- back inside, SH is in the studio standing before his father and stepmother...the father is talking...SH looks like she's retreating back inside his shell..convo...

- at U gallery, YI and JH are sitting at a table inside the cafe area....convo...YI asks about IG's contract with U gallery (I think)...JH replies (in a very long monologue)..

- back at the boxing gallery...SH glances over at a table..where he spies his father's papers (the ones that HJ swiped from his car)...his father is still talking.. then SH says something...then the stepmother butts in yelling at SH's dad...then she turns and starts ripping into SH..who replies back in his calm voice and says something that makes them stand in shock...the camera pans back so that we see HJ standing in the doorway, IG behind him...

- YI leaving U gallery, JH stops her and offers a ride although she says its alright..he runs to get the car, then stops in the walkway and grips the railing...then turns back around and walks back to YI...and I think says he rememebered he had to do something and so can't give her a ride after all...and also he says he's sorry..YI smiles and says its ok...then leaves

- in car, SH and IG....SH is muttering...after which IG says, that guy (HJ) is his little step bro and that he's the one who mugged SH outside his house...SH has a flashback of this...then whips the car over to the side of the road and opens the glovebox..IG confirms that that was his bro..and SH is in complete shock

- U gallery at night...JH sitting by himself drinking liquor in the cafe....then we see HY in the background...then it pans back to JH who starts to sing to himself...HY walks over and sits down...JH offers her liquor which she declines...they have a convo.....JH starts to spill out secrets ( I think)

- YI is at YA's place...brief convo..then I think YI asks YA if she knew anything about a contract between IG and U gallery...convo...then YA retrieves something, a sketchbook from a drawer and hands it to YI to see...its a sketch of YA that IG had done....

- back at his house, SH in casual clothes, sitting at his dining room table and drinking...IG is sitting on the couch...talks out loud (I'm not sure exactly directed towards SH or if he's just talking to himself)...camera pans back and forth between them...SH with a thoughtful look (or a kind of depressed look) then says soemthing...to which IG replies...

- at YI's apt...YD opens the door and we see SH stumble in with a box of liquor in his arms...he drunkenly asks where YI is..YD says she's not at home...then convo (whoa....its interesting seeing SH as himself and well drunk)...YD invites him in...SH stumbles and YD grabs his arm to keep him from falling, but SH says don't touch...YD pulls away and SH just falls to the floor (LOL)

- outside on the swing, IG is sitting...then YI comes home and sits on the swing...then YI calls out dad...and says she's sorry...a lovely little shot of father and daughter swinging..

- YD and SH are sitting on the floor drinking..and having a convo...both are drunk..although I think YD is slightly less drunk...convo...(piano version of the cherry blossom walk music starts to play in the background)...OMG!!! SH just said that YI is his FIRST LOVE!!!!! *squeals*

- outside, YI is sitting on the swing still...and opens her cell phone..I think to call SH..then she walks inside...to see the 2 drunk men...YD then pulls her over and sits her down.....YI asks YD if he's crazy...then YI asks SH why he's here (I think) then SH says something to which YI starts to glare at YD, who denies everything...YD calls SH hyung-nim (older bro - respectful)..YI starts to giggle...then SH yells at her and says to stop laughing...then says something else...YI asks SH something...then YD says something and lies down on the floor to pass out...SH then says something...then gets up and walks towards the door only to fall down (he falls in a sitting position with his back to the door LOL)..YI walks over...and kneels down and says something..then SH says something...YI is startle and pulls back...then SH falls forward passing out, his head on YI's shoulder and he snuggles in...YI is shocked...then starts to put her arm round him and pats his shoulder..

- at U gallery, HY meeting with 2 people (I have no idea who they are)

- JH's mom walks into his office....complaining like usual...then JH gets up and lightly teases him mom...(as much as his mom annoys me, its a cute little mom and son moment we haven't seen from them)

- SH in his office at Blue Star..on the phone...with IG's friend...they hang up and then Laywer Yoon walks in...convo...

- at the boxing ring, HJ is boxing and letting out some steam...he flashes to his father saying SH is his bro..the night he mugged SH...the convo between HJ and JH in the hallway of the pool hall...his father is mopping in the background...then he goes over and then a heated argument between them...HJ then yells at his dad..and stalks out..

- back at Blue Star, SH is sitting and looking at papers...he flashes back to what IG said the night he was drinking at home...camera pans out to show IG standing a bit behind him..

- at the police inspector's office, Lawyer Yoon is meeting with the inspector

- HJ outside Blue Star...he looks up...then starts to walk away and then stops..turning back around

- Secretary Yeo is on the phone with SH...then they hang up...HJ comes in and approaches Yeo...flattering her, calling her sexy, pretty, etc..(ROFL)..he then asks for her cell phone...calls his own phone...ROFL...then he walks into SH's office...

- inside the office...convo between them...the camera pans to SH's cell phone which is counting down the seconds...then he gets up and walks over to the couches, where HJ has taken a seat..convo...HJ starts to reach inside his pocket...then stops...HJ tries to ruffle SH's feathers, but SH remains his calm stoic self and says something that pisses HJ off enough that he goes over and grabs SH by his shirt and yells at him...SH says something which makes HJ let go..then SH rips his tie off and throws it to the floor while saying something...HJ looks...(not sure WHAT his look is...pissed...shocked...a combo?)

- JH playing racketball by himself...HY then walks up outside...we see her buy them drinks and they sit and have a chat...HY suggests something which pisses JH off and he says no, no absolutely not..

- then we see the 2 people HY met with before..it turns out they are reporters...with a camera and all...YI walks out of her apt...and they corner..and mention her fathers' paintings...she leaves..but they go after her...JH comes over and blocks the camera...and his very pissed...he asks who put them up to this..the lady says HY...

- at night..YI and JH are sitting in his car...convo...YI talking..meanwhile, JH looks hurt...

- at Blue Star...the elevator goes down...door opens...an employee leaves and says goodbye to SH...who says nothing...so the employee just walks out...IG reprimands SH..who then calls after the employee to say goodbye....the elevator resumes its descent and IG says something to SH

- at the convienence store, YI is behind the counter...I guess she works there now..

- in the car...Driver Pi is driving..in the backseat, SH is trying to say, Hey You in his usual brusque way, but failing miserably...which leads me to beleive that its SH/IG (ROFL)...he then pulls his cell out and calls YI..who's working...JH then walks up to the door of the store, but stops when he sees YI on the phone...after she gets off, JH walks in with food for them..

- Driver Pi pulls up to the curb they see the convienence store YI works at now....SH/IG then starts to talk to himself..and hits his head...Driver Pi says something...and SH/IG says something...and imitates SH's usual tone...then ROFLMAO...he unbuttons his coat, loosens his tie and messes up his hair...he walks up to the door...then stops to see YI and JH there...YI says something..SH looks pissed as hell...and for a moment, i don't know whether he's still SH/IG or just SH (b/c it sure as heck looks like SH when he's in his calculating pissed off state of mind)...in any case, he walks over and punches JH in the face...who then punches him back...glaring contest...camera pans back so we see SH and JH glaring at each other...with YI looking on in shock/disbelief

ANDWAE!!!!! Episode ends..and of course there is no preview *sighs*

Talk about a tension filled ending!!!

Guest sakura_dubai

i agree~~ they should have done that..they have no right to take other people's work and just make a hard sub.. they should be a shamed of what they do...

yeohweping..I'm sorry that we have idiots out there who can't/won't listen, thereby putting fansubbing teams at risk *shakes head and throws tweezers at them (not SH's tweezers..those are special)

Pyoungsang! Thanks for the scene translation!! and can't wait for the others!

SH: You're the soccer ball...I'm the miracle

on the surface, it has an element of humor in it, but melt away the surface and you have a beautiful meaningful line..

*runs after SH..yelling I'll be your soccer ball!!!!*

*waves to Candy* yes indeed...it was definitely another awesome episode with more things being revealed to people and more plotlines coming together...

and omo the ending...ep 14 will be tension filled with developments to that particular scene!!

*whispers*

YES WE DID GET A CONFESSION!!! SH said that YI was his FIRST LOVE!!! *squeals again*

Guest Pyoungsang

yeohweping..I'm sorry that we have idiots out there who can't/won't listen, thereby putting fansubbing teams at risk *shakes head and throws tweezers at them (not SH's tweezers..those are special)

Pyoungsang! Thanks for the scene translation!! and can't wait for the others!

SH: You're the soccer ball...I'm the miracle

on the surface, it has an element of humor in it, but melt away the surface and you have a beautiful meaningful line..

*runs after SH..yelling I'll be your soccer ball!!!!*

*waves to Candy* yes indeed...it was definitely another awesome episode with more things being revealed to people and more plotlines coming together...

and omo the ending...ep 14 will be tension filled with developments to that particular scene!!

*whispers*

YES WE DID GET A CONFESSION!!! SH said that YI was his FIRST LOVE!!! *squeals again*

There is a reason why SH said You're the soccer ball...I'm the miracle. Earlier in the car, when they arrived at the nursery school, YI had commented about she wanted to his soccer ball because he was commenting on how the kids might be kicking the balls to chase away loneliness. SH then tell her, "Oh, you want me to kick you. Alright, I've already kicked you (meaning rejecting her harshly). Not enough? I'll kick you each and everyday when I meet you." YI got really excited because to her that means that they would meet everyday. So what he is saying later is that he want her to be his solace from loneliness and him to be the miracle that she wants. Quite lovely, really.

Guest m3LL0

... So what he is saying later is that he want her to be his solace from loneliness and him to be the miracle that she wants. Quite lovely, really.

So that pretty much serves as a confession to her, doesn't it? YAY!

Archived