Saiyuki

Guest babossagaji

Guest pillowise

Man, I adore Saiyuki manga art. At first I thought it was a little weird, but now it's one of my favorites. I like the story itself too, and the interesting characters, but I keep coming back to it because of the art.

Guest kp1shadow

i LOVE saiyuki! its my all time favorite japanese manga! i love their relationships to each other .. so funny :]

Guest marasshi

I love this anime! Saiyuki is the best - I couldn't get into Reload and Reload Gunlock because I didn't have the time. When I did try to watch it though, I was sorely disappointed. : (

Hakkai was my favorite. Then Goku+Sanzo, and finally Gojyo. I really like them all, actually.

I love the storyline, but I wanted to know more about their pasts. I don't really know much about the Journey to the West story. :x

I love this anime! Saiyuki is the best - I couldn't get into Reload and Reload Gunlock because I didn't have the time. When I did try to watch it though, I was sorely disappointed. : (

Hakkai was my favorite. Then Goku+Sanzo, and finally Gojyo. I really like them all, actually.

I love the storyline, but I wanted to know more about their pasts. I don't really know much about the Journey to the West story. :x

..well it's not entirely based on Journey To The West

if u watch the fourth dvd u could learn more about there pasts and see how they became friends

it's very touching

• 2 months later...
Guest kp1shadow

is saiyuki even finished?

did they ever do what they were suppose to do?

edit: anyone know where to find the JAPANESE version of it?

the actual book?

im selling my english ones so i can get the japanese ones xP

Archived