Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

Guest kassuma
  • Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[08.09.08] [News] Andy decorates his solo concert with "love and passion"

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING YOU.

THANK YOU.

listimglinkphpidx6no200al0.jpg

Singer Andy held his solo concert, "Shall We Love?" on 7 Sept at 6pm at Dom Art Hall in Seoul. At the concert, he showed the audience his romantic side, and drove more than 1,000 fans wild with his performance.

Opening the concert with Propose from his 1st solo album, he went on to perform for more than 2 hours. His concert repertoire stretched across genres as he performed 20 songs including ballads, rock and dance songs.

Andy, with his trademark cheerful disposition, turned the concert into a meeting with his fans-turned-friends of 10 years. In the midst of the performance he got everyone singing along when he asked, "Does everyone know this song? Let's sing along!" Moments later when he was dancing in a rather loose outfit, he said "The clothes are too big, I look like An-choding, don't I?" (note: Choding - schoolkid)

Andy also performed Position's I Love You, Toy's I'm Briefly By Your Side amongst other songs.

The cast of Polaroid was also brought on stage and introduced to the audience, after which they performed Andy's songs from his musicals, If You Love Her Let Her Go, Music In My Heart and Love Triangle. It was clear that all of them shared a close friendship with Andy.

At the pre-concert press conference, Andy said "I've prepared a heartwarming event for the concert." This event that Andy was referring to was when Andy picked a lucky fan to go onstage, where he "proposed" to her, much to the jealousy of the other fans.

listimglinkphpidx6no200wj5.jpg

listimglinkphpidx6no200hz1.jpg

eptr1220787293hk2.jpg

Fellow Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo turned up as the special guest for the evening to cheer Andy on. Lee Minwoo said, "The songs that I write for the Shinhwa members are all free, but I'm not upset. Why? Because I still get copyright royalties."

Chae Yeon and KCM also turned up in support of Andy and gave great performances.

After performing Aspirin by Girl, he shyly asked the fans, "How about singing rock for the title track of the 2nd album? I can't do it well though, I'm sorry about that....But a rock song as the title track seems to be a good idea."

The highlight of the performance was the encore stage. Andy walked out in a wet and sweat-drenched short-sleeved shirt, to the cheers of the fans. He performed the rock song You're Charmed By Me and also Red-Faced, then finally Shinhwa's Eusha Eusha to end off the concert.

Source: asiaeconomy&oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.09.08] [News] Andy: I was too shy to invite guests for the concert

listimglinkphpidx6no200ob0.jpg

"Guests? I was too shy to call anyone."

Andy held a pre-concert press conference on 7 Sept at 5pm, and when asked who his special guest were, he said "I didn't make many phone calls to invite people. I'm naturally shy, so I didn't want to ask anyone."

He added, "I once jokingly said that I was going to hold a concert and asked if anyone wanted to come. There were some who said yes and there were some who said they would try their best to turn up, depending on their schedules. But because everyone is busy with work, I didn't want to trouble them to make time for me."

"This concert will be something like going to the noraebang with friends, and I hope to present a stage that is sole Andy's."

He ended off by saying, "Many fans came on the 6th, I'm really grateful for that. Many people were worried if the concert would be successful, and I'm even more spurred on to make it succeed. I'll try my best to make it perfect."

[08.09.08] [News] Andy: Musicals and concerts are equally difficult

listimglinkphpidx6no200jv4.jpg

At his pre-concert press conference, Andy was asked about the difference between acting in musicals and holding concerts. He smiled and said, "There are of course many differences. At a concert, I am the focal point of the audience and they're only looking at me, but for musicals there are many characters, and the audience will not just focus on me."

"There is no room for NGs in musicals but in concerts, NG situations are extremely common. I've learnt how to deal with them though. Both have their pros and cons, but I do feel that both are equally difficult."

He added, "At first I doubted if I could really be part of a musical, and when I eventuall did, it was amazing. I think in no matter what you do, confidence is the key."

"I'm planning to take part in my third musical at the end of the year. I'm slowly developing dreams for the musical stage. I hope for your support."

[08.09.08] [News] Andy likes his concert to be like going to the noraebang with fans

20080906093340286e70949ey6.jpg

Shinhwa made their debut in 1998 and rose to the top of popularity rankings within a few years. Each Shinhwa member has not only been active in music, but also in drama and variety as well, each of them showing their own unique personalities and talents. Separate yet together, they have stayed active in showbiz even until today. Among the 6 Shinhwa members, Andy has been unusually active in his 10th year since his debut.

At a recent fansigning event at a Seoul university, many female fans queued for hours just to get his autograph and to get a glimpse of him. Although it was raining for the whole day, throngs of fans still crowded the venue, happy just because of Andy's bright smile.

Starting off with Shinhwa, now Andy has established himself as a solo singer. This is of course not to say that Shinhwa is calling it quits, but they are all active in their own right in the music world. Andy is just temporarily casting off the identity of Shinhwa member and filling the world with his songs.

No matter what, variety shows had an important part to play in contributing to Andy's success. Being part of MBC's We Got Married has given him the image of the perfect gentleman, who is constantly being thoughtful on the show. This has earned him the support of many female fans, and the show has a part to play in maintaining his popularity, despite having already been in showbiz for 10 years.

"Yes, it's been 10 years," Andy says, "There was once I was at an event and we were being arranged according to our showbiz ages, and I was a little embarrassed because I was the third. Looking at the younger artistes, I really could feel the amount of time I've spent in the industry. I'm very grateful to the seniors for treating me really well, but I don't know why, I feel a little sad sometimes."

However, Andy still seems to be somewhat awkward in front of the camera. When our photographer tells him to smile a little more, he widens his smile, but the corners of his lips are trembling. "I still can't get used to taking photos, it's so embarrassing."

He should have accumulated a lot of experience after standing in the spotlight for the past 10 years, but he still feels rather ill at ease, which is a little surprising. "I don't like to have my pictures taken. I'd much prefer taking pictures. Maybe I just got tired of being photographed...so now I want to take photographs instead." I ask him jokingly if the photographs he takes are of himself, Andy says no with a wave of his hands.

I want to know if he is really what we see on We Got Married, as sweet and caring. Andy answers carefully, "I'm actually not comfortable around strangers or people I don't know well. Although it's gotten better, but I'm still very quiet. I probably will say that I'm not exactly sweet and caring, but I've improved from before. Now I will just say no to the things I don't like to do. And because I've been on more programmes, I'm less introverted than before."

"Occasionally I would take a look at the news, and I would find interesting things." Andy says with a playful look, "For example, most articles about me are always talking about AnSol, and people would ask 'What are they really like? What is An-sobang like?'. Or sometimes they would post pictures of me sporting an ahjumma perm." He seems to be having some kind of silent, but still fun, interaction with his fans.

But Andy candidly talks about the comments that have caused him much hurt. When he just started out in his solo activities, he read things like this, "Will Andy succeed as a solo act? Eric: Success as an actor; M Lee Minwoo: King of live performances; Shin Hyesung: Heavenly voice; Junjin: In between albums and variety; Kim Dongwan: Great acting skills; what about Andy?"

"I got upset thinking about what I've achieved these 10 years. And I decided that I needed to do something with myself." He isn't specific, but it's clear that he was really hurt. But with Andy becoming a top entertainer now, it seems that this is his answer to the fans. He has expanded his range from the small screen to the musical stage, to great reviews, and is what they would say "daebak" on variety shows now too.

"I'm surprised by the great response towards Andy, and not Shinhwa's Andy. I suddenly can see that people do think of me too, but I've started to feel the pressure from the attention. Haha..." He laughs heartily, and it's almost hard to see that he's someone who has been in the industry for so long.

"I was upset when I thought my efforts weren't being recognized, but I was wrong. Suddenly the spotlight fell on me. Honestly that was the moment I was waiting for (laughs), and I told myself I had to work harder." By virtue of the two musicals Music In My Heart and Polaroid, his fear of the stage has subsided greatly too. Although there are still times that he forgets his lines, he says, but that also helped him in his improvisation and ad-libbing skills. He smiles shyly.

Success as a singer and an actor, everything seems to be working out for Andy. "Although I still need to work on my acting, I still want to challenge myself. Because we can't have NGs in musicals, I've learnt a lot. But that's not all. Movies and dramas are recorded on film, and they have their own charms."

But first Andy has the fans who have been waiting for him to answer to. He will be holding his solo concert on 6/7 Sep. "I used to have a serious case of stage fright. I overcame that through musicals, and also through a series of small concerts I had. The first solo concert is a step in my ambitions. Furthermore I've neglected the fans in Korea, that's why I planned on holding this encore concert", explaining the rationale behind this concert.

Andy says that it's more important to make people feel comfortable rather than to strive to be perfect. "Isn't it like that? That atmosphere where you're having fun in the noraebang. For my fans, I prefer to create the feeling that they're in a noraebang with me, and not for me to present something to them." He says he has a surprise in store for his fans this time.

"Honestly I picked a very difficult song. Although it's really a song that's not suitable for me at all, but it's a song that I can sing together with the audience. People have high expectations of me, and I'm nervous because of that. If I can't present the results of my practice, I'll be a little upset."

Andy says he hopes to be like Tsuyoshi Kusanagi of Japanese group SMAP, a multi-entertainer who is active in many fields of entertainment. He started off as a singer. Now he's not only active on television, but he has also stepped onto the stage of musicals. Andy continues to be active on variety shows, and is determined to find his niche as a solo singer.

Andy, who will be holding his solo concert at Dom Art Hall on 6/7 September in Seoul, doesn't seem to be someone who has been in showbiz for 10 years. But what hasn't changed is the love of the fans who have stayed with him for the past 10 years, and the love Andy has for his work. Andy's road ahead looks set to be paved with sunshine.

20080906093340286e70949lj4.jpg

20080906093340286e70949cu9.jpg

Source: newsen&oceans

[08.09.08] [News] Dongwan at Andy's concert: Shinhwa's friendship will go on forever

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

200809080906164692up1.jpg

200809080906164691pu6.jpg

200809080906164690ur0.jpg

200809080903144570gc8.jpg

Currently active as a solo singer and musical actor, and also appearing on variety shows, Shinhwa member Andy held a successful solo concert on 6/7 Sept in Seoul at Dom Art Hall, titled "Shall We Love?"

Together with a hall filled with more than 2,000 fans, Andy entertained for more than 2 hours with tracks from his solo album, and covered hit songs from other singers. Additional to Korean fans, fans from China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and even Mexico and France, turned up to show their support.

Chae Yeon too, turned up to support Andy, and performed Timing with him. KCM also guested. Boxer Denis Kang also turned up on the 6th Sept performance.

In addition, fellow Shinhwa members Kim Dongwan and Lee Minwoo also showed up to support Andy, a clear show of their unchanging friendship.

Andy will be holding 2 other concerts, one in Daegu on 20 Sept and one in Busan on 21 Sept.

Source: ocean

Chi trans: susan427@bestshinhwa.com

Guest V A L XD

Now that Andy is leaving WGM, I don't know how to react to that. In one way, I'm sort of happy he is leaving 'cause lets face it...Andy is boring to watch. But on the other hand, it was the ONLY show Andy was appearing on weekly.

T_T

Any Thai here?

i've read somewhere that this concert is not yet sure..

[08.09.17] [Notice] Andy ~ KOREA-THAILAND FRIENDSHIP CONCERT 2008

fthailandm0a4a9a9ew1.jpg

Korea - Thailand 50th anniversary of friendship

Date: Sept 25 2008

Venue: Bangkok

Price : 1600-1800 Baht

Korean Artist : Super Junior-Happy, Big Bang, Baby Vox Rev., Jewelry, Andy, Paran

Thai Artist :K-OTIC, C-QUINT, FourMod, Jo-Pop, Faye Fang Kaew, FiLm_

more info http://www.rs.co.th/home/activity/korea-thailand/

Credits:

rs.co.th + Shinhwa Indonesia

Any Thai here?

i've read somewhere that this concert is not yet sure..

the concert is cancelled due to our politic problem T_T

but RS Entertainment said that they will hold this concert in January 2009 instead.

btw, does anyone know about the charity concert for children hospital of seoul national university(sorry i dont know the name of the con --;) that Andy will participate on Oct,28??

I'll go to Korea at the time and I really want to know how to get the ticket.

[08.09.18] [Notice] ND Enter: Regarding cancellation of Andy's Daegu and Busan concerts

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

This is ND Entertainment.

Firstly we'd like to thank everyone for their support for Andy's Seoul concert.

As for the Daegu and Busan concerts on 20th and 21st Sept respectively, the organizer Blue Entertainment has issued a notice that the concerts will be cancelled.

Today, Blue Entertainment has issued a notice informing the cancellation of the concerts as they have yet to conclude the final agreement with our company. As we have also not agreed on the cancellation clause, we are also at a loss right now. Especially since the concerts are just only days away, we are very sorry to have to disappoint everyone now.

The organization and management of the concert, as the overall supervisor of the event, we have tried our best, but as the organizer has gone ahead to issue the cancellation notice, there is nothing we can say to improve the situation. We apologize once again,

We sincerely apologize to the fans who have purchased the tickets, especially the overseas fans who have travelled to Korea to watch the concert. The organizer will try their best to make refunds and compensation, and we will also support them from our end.

We also apologize to the fans in the two cities who have prepared for Andy's first concert there. Andy is very disappointed that he won't be able to perform for the fans there and he too sends his regrets. He will continue to work hard in order not to disappoint everyone.

To the fans who encounter problems with the refunds and compensation from the organizer, please contact us at the following email adress. We will try our best to assist in solving the issues.

E-mail: info@itopgroup.com

Source: ND ENTER

Chi trans: sun֮°®@Andy The World

Guest loving_D

Now that Andy is leaving WGM, I don't know how to react to that. In one way, I'm sort of happy he is leaving 'cause lets face it...Andy is boring to watch. But on the other hand, it was the ONLY show Andy was appearing on weekly.

T_T

LOL. val, you're so funny.

i am sort of happy too because he +

solbi

have been getting a lot of crap for acting too much like a couple (which i agree went a little overboard) and not being as fun as they used to be. plus, the PDs have been screwing them over...they barely give them airtime these days! on the other hand, like val said, it's andy's only weekly show so it makes me sad. :( he has been looking quite dazzling in the recent WGM shows.

old love letter...it's hard to believe that it's been 2 years since this episode...he hasn't aged a bit.

f_andy050807Lm_ddeb7de.jpg

i feel so sad.. tat.. andy concert got cancel.. wonder what happen!!!how could they cancel andy concert last min.. he must be very very sad... n he's going to leave wgm... haiz.. the DAMN pd in wgm , we all know what u did to them!!!

[08.09.22] [News] Andy Casted in the Musical "Singles"

THANK YOU.

andysingles1wv9.jpg

Singer Andy has been casted in the creative musical "Singles" which will start performances in November. Leaving the cute image behind he will take on the role of a mature single man.

Today the agency said, "Andy during this time had countless projects to choose from and was in a dilemma but chose "Singles". It seemed that he wanted to once again be in a musical and show his ability as an actor by being part of it. After practice, in November the performances will start in Baekam Art Hall."

Debuting last September in the musical "Music in My Heart" and continue to work steadily in musicals as his second musical was the "Polaroid".

The representative of the company in charge of "Singles" said, "Andy's potential as an actor in a musical is great and has the ability to become a big star. Through this musical, it looks like he could garner more roles in the future."

Andy's role in the musical is "Soo Hyun" who is a capable, single man.

Andy has completed activities for his solo albums as well as held concerts. On the 23nd, he will be shooting his last appearence for the MBC show "We are Married".

credit: oceans-six.com

translator: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

Guest strawberry78

^ Yeah. He really loves doing them, so I'm happy that he's given the chance to be in them... but it's just that... we fans don't get to see it, unless going there in person :/ which most of us can't, so it's frustrating! If it were a drama or movie at least it'd be on TV......

I guess musicals are just his "thing" ...but I'm actually surprised he's doing another one so soon... I mean he did only just finish Polaroid a month ago! Now BAM another one. I thought he'd be resting now, but in actuality he must be busy rehearsing, since it's going to debut as early as November! (Don't things like that need lots of practice and rehearsing?)

Random, but I remembered I was going to buy the Korean movie Singles before, but never did. Now I wanna see how the story line is, and what Andy's character will be like exactly... !

I love this thread; I've never posted in here before... but it's small, so it's easy to go through and enjoy all the pictures, links and articles! So thank you to everyone who has posted! ^^

Honestly im not against him joining a musical or stage plays like this..

But thinking about it, i want to see him more on TV~!!!

Just my opinion (and i think most of you will agree).. not all his fans can see him perform in stage plays..

What about us??? HOW CAN WE SEE HIM??

Great thing there are fans who took pics and some fancams so we can get to see what he looks during those perfs..

Is this what he's going to do before he enlists????

Sigh... howell..

As long as his happy, so be it..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.09.25] [News] Andy, "WGM" Romantic Guy in Paris

THANK YOU.

andylcsxi6.jpg

andylcs1ds1.jpg

Through the MBC TV's "We are Married" show, Andy has been seen as a romantic guy but in Paris he is going through a bit of a change.

Completing his photo shoot for Le Coq Sportif, Andy flew into Paris soak in the the culture and lifestyle there including food, arts and sports.

Le Coq Sportif representative in Paris said, "Andy emerged from the 'We are Married Show' as a guy who is sophiscated and one with a soft heart."

With the the promotions for the single album done and as a before the start for the role for the musical 'Singles', he took a trip to Paris. The atmosphere of Paris is one of romance which also offers a variety of cultural experiences."

Meanwhile, Andy's photo shoots for Le Coq Sportif footage has been broadcasted on the cable channel tvN every Saturday called "Style Monologue - Andy's French Kiss". Being broadcasted to Olive channels, he is gaining a lot of popularity.

Shinhwa's Andy through MBC TV "Sunday Sunday Night" segment "We are Married", he became a couple with Solbi shows his appeal to the female audiences. Also, the group (Shinhwa) seems to be going strong with much popularity.

Source: oceans-six.com

Translator: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

for Koreans intersted in seeing his 'Singles' Musical, here's the ticketing info:

Click!!!

44819278au9.jpg

[08.07.25][news] Junjin, Andy evenly matched in popularity on variety shows

080724sihwos2.jpg

Shinhwa's two youngest members Junjin and Andy have become the new stars of the variety show circuit. Through their appearances on various variety shows, Junjin and Andy are now riding yet another wave of popularity. Though Andy has had a headstart in this field, Junjin has quickly caught up as well.

"The Guy Who Just Rolled In" Junjin takes to Infinity Challenge like a fish to water

[omitted]

"An-Sobang" Romantic husband Andy wins the hearts of female viewers

Andy hasn't been particularly outstanding in Shinhwa, and even in his 10th year with Shinhwa he hasn't had any opportunity to shine. Coupled with his rather introverted personality, it is even harder to stand out compared to the other more eloquent members. However after he embarked on his solo activities this year, he has come to prove himself.

Dont agree that Andy hasn't been particularly outstanding in Shinhwa. I think all the Shinhwa men have charm, and theyre all ridiculously funny, sporting and outgoing and it was through watching shows like Xman that made me fall in love with them, one by one. Andy first of course!

Souce: Ocean's 6

Chi trans: susan427@bestshinhwa.com

[08.09.27] [Trans] Andy 2008 Christmas Special on 22nd and 23rd Dec

THANK YOU.

andy1ai4.jpg

Invitation on a memorable fanmeeting on the establishment of Official Fan Club!

Shinhwa member, Andy will be holding fanmeeting at Tokyo and Osaka to for the establishment of the Japan Official Fan Club since the last meet 1 year ago!

Andy who tried his best to show a pretty and cute self in the June concert will not be showing any cuteness in the fanmeeting this round. He will be displaying his one rank charm of a mature guy without any hesitation in front of everybody.

This will be the first Japan fanmeeting on the establishment of the Fan Club.

Let’s spend a sweet evening with loveable Andy in the Christmas season this year?!

ANDY Japan Official Fan Club

www.andyfan.jp (Open on 1st Oct)

Enquire mail: info@andyfan.jp

Decided on high touch!

After the performance ended, it is decided to go ahead on ‘high touch’ together with all the fans at the venue!

Tokyo – date & time: 22nd Dec 08 (Monday) - 18:00 entrance time/ 19:00 start

Osaka – date & time: 23rd Dec 08 (Tuesday) – 16:00 entrance time/ 17:00 start

Tokyo – venue: Nakano Sunplaza (http://sunplaza.jp)

Osaka – venue: Osaka Kousei-Nenkin Hall (http://kapara.jp/)

Price: All at 8,800yen

Tickets: Fan club members have the privileges for preordering starting 15th of Oct 08 (Wednesday) 12:00~ 24th of Oct 08 (Friday) 24:00

Organiser/ Planner/ Prouction: TOP MEDIA, CJ Media Japan Company, Mnet

Operation/ Collaboration: Sack Corporation Company, HIP.Osaka Company

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + as tagged on pic (Chinese translation) + BestShinhwa + andyfan.jp (source)

[08.09.27] [News] Miss Koreans all expressed, "Favourite Shinhwa member is Andy"

2008 Miss Korea expressed frankly "My favourite Shinhwa member is Andy".

During the recording of "Star Golden Bell" that will be telecasted on KBS 2TV on the 27th, Miss Korea winner, Na Re, first runner up winner, Kim Min-jung and second runner up winner, Seo Seol-hee expressed frankly, "Favourite members in Shinhwa is Andy and Kim Dongwan".

2008 Miss Korea winner, Na Re's first favourite member in Shinhwa is Andy and second is Eric, first runner up winner, Kim Min-jung expressed that her first choice is still Andy and second will be Junjin. All these let many feel the recent popularity of Andy.

In addition, Miss Korea, second runner up winner, Seo Seol-hee said, "I used to be the trump card of Shinhwa fan." "Although I used to like JunJin a lot however recently I am liking Kim Dongwan."

And in regards to Shin Hyesung who also appears in the show uses a smile to cover the humiliation of zero vote.

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + susan427@bestshinhwa (Chinese translation) + NEWSEN (source)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hazrinaer

andy become pretty famous lately after he become anseobang..

we can say he no longer be last compare to other hyungs..

best of luck to andy..

[08.10.07] [News] Andy's Japan fanclub officially set up

THANK YOU.

20081007094506146mz1.jpg

Shinhwa's Andy will be kicking off his activities in Japan now that his official Japan fanclub has been set up.

Through the official fanclub website Andy issued a notice on 1 Oct, expressing that "I will now be able to meet the fans through the fanclub, and I'm really glad about that. Do come and play often. Thank you very much."

To commemorate the inauguration of Andy's official fanclub in Japan, he will be making his way to Nakano Sunplaza in Tokyo on 22 Dec and also he will be holding the 'ANDY 2008 Christmas Special' fanmeeting in Osaka on 23 Dec.

Source: Oceans

Chi trans: ’Ž’Ž’–’– @ bestshinhwa.com

Guest loving_D

2008 Miss Korea expressed frankly "My favourite Shinhwa member is Andy".

to be honest, i can't believe how popular andy is right now! :blink: back then (even last year), when women (whether celebs or not) were asked who their favorite shinhwa member was, most of them would reply minwoo or eric...or even dongwan. but man oh man, after WGM, i think andy's popularity skyrocketed. i saw the most recent star introduce friend episode with minwoo and they asked this girl who her fav. shinhwa member was and she immediately said andy. :sweatingbullets: at last, women have seen the light of andy!

loved him in the last WGM episode. it was so so sad to see him cry like that. andy-yah... :tears: i hope he and

solbi

continue to meet with good intentions...and like he said, as friends. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest strawberry78

I figured maybe only fans of Andy would want to watch this, so why not post it in his thread??

:sweatingbullets:

Andy looks cute... and he's adorable and cool as always ^^

080920 TvN - Andy - French Kiss - Episode 4 pt.2

- 1st half - Wine tasting -

vlcsnap-1650196-2.png

Watch it here:

- 2nd half - Cooking @ Le Cordon Bleu -

vlcsnap-1659216gfgg-3.png

those tarts look tasty; as expected Andy did a great job on his :D

Watch it here:

* * This is the 2nd to last episode... in the next (last) episode, they go to a fashion show and then to the mountains to snowboard! * *

----------------------------------

ㄳ Other things to share ㄳ

(the other parts can be found in related videos)

(not yet televised)

Archived