Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

I listened to Andy's appearance at Sim Sim Ta Radio show on 1/30/08 yesterday and I wrote few notes to share with you guys....(that is if I can read my own handwriting.... LOL!) I hope it makes sense.

1. Radio hosts asked what was the most unique gift he got for his birthday and he said he received vacuum (don't know exactly what kind). He said it was in the box not wrapped and he wondered if it was sent to wrong person. He is still wondering why he got vacuum...

2. Radio hosts asked on a snowy day, what date course would he do with someone he loves and he said on snowy day, he would wait for her in front of her house around 8 am until she is ready to come out. He'll bring 2 teacup poodles (male and female) and put them in his hood jackets. Then he'll put ribbon on himself (?). For lunch he'll cook her spagetti (he said he cooks spagetti alot). He'll tell her just 3 words - "I LOVE YOU". It's been 7 years since he spent time with his "love" during Christmas.

3. After Shinhwa activities, Andy wants to do another musical.

4. When Andy is in love (he's talking about years ago), he can only concentrate on one thing. It even came to members scolding him asking him which is more important - girlfriend or members.

5. Radio hosts asked if he sang to his girlfriend at that time and he answered at that time he couldn't sing so his rapped to her instead.

6. Andy started taking vocal lessons starting August 2007. He said members were worried because it's okay to sing on album but how would have to do promotion activities such as singing "live". Members were worried that he would get nervous performing alone. After the first performance he got messages from the members telling him that he did good and that they are proud of him. And that "for sure he is their younger brother!"!

7. If 5 members to fall/drown in water, which member would Andy rescue first which he said Junjin because Junjin doesn't like water. JJ can swim but he is afraid of deep water if JJ has to stay in long time so Andy will rescue him first since rest of the members are strong swimmers. And if Andy was to be stranded in the island which member would he chose which he answered Eric. He chose Eric because Eric is his toy. (Not sure becuase Andy is Eric's toy or Eric is Andy's toy). Andy said when they are waiting in the room to go on shows, members play around alot. One day Eric was in the corner of the room and he was playing with the remote control and was talking to himself. Andy was bored so he went to Eric to see what he was doing and heard Eric saying "come here" "come here".... When Andy got to Eric, Eric said, "your here!" and Andy asked what are you doing and Eric said "I was controlling you"! LOL! Andy also said who ever finish eating first would tell others "eat fast" "eat fast" and automatically they would end up eating fast. Whoever finished first is "controlling" others. LOL!

8. Andy apologizes to Korean fans because Shinhwa did the concert in Japan and China first. He also mentioned DW, M, JJ, HS is also getting ready for their solo albums. Andy mentioned that some of the songs were already ready from last year so that's why members are able to produce solo albums so soon.

9. Andy said he had to miss 4th jib because parents were sick and he had to go to US. (I'm not 100% sure but isn't Andy's parents divorced? I wonder if this was the time his parents divorced?) He mentioned this period (1 year 4th jib was promoting) was the hardest time for him. Didn't know if he can go back as Shinhwa. He watched the members on TV and as time went by, he felt they were drifting apart. He thought he might have to go back to US and start his life there. On the finishing part of 4th jib, there was fanmeeting which over 40,000 fans gathered. When it was close to ending of the fanmeeting, fan screamed out Andy's Korean name. He debated whether he should go see the fanmeeting or not but he did go and when he was in the waiting room, he heard fans in the front crying and were chanting his name. Andy said he cried hearing his name and that gave him the strength to go back for 5th jib and made him strength to sing in musical and go solo.

Whew! I think that's most of it.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest `starry.night

7. If 5 members to fall/drown in water, which member would Andy rescue first which he said Junjin because Junjin doesn't like water. JJ can swim but he is afraid of deep water if JJ has to stay in long time so Andy will rescue him first since rest of the members are strong swimmers.

AWWWWWW!!! Andy is so sweet!!! What a cutie!!! Junjin's like me...I don't like water either even if I know how to swim.

7. Andy said when they are waiting in the room to go on shows, members play around alot. One day Eric was in the corner of the room and he was playing with the remote control and was talking to himself. Andy was bored so he went to Eric to see what he was doing and heard Eric saying "come here" "come here".... When Andy got to Eric, Eric said, "your here!" and Andy asked what are you doing and Eric said "I was controlling you"! LOL! Andy also said who ever finish eating first would tell others "eat fast" "eat fast" and automatically they would end up eating fast. Whoever finished first is "controlling" others. LOL!

Haha...Eric and Andy is so CUTE! Shinhwa are such funny boys!!! I love two both together!!! :D

9. Andy said he had to miss 4th jib because parents were sick and he had to go to US. (I'm not 100% sure but isn't Andy's parents divorced? I wonder if this was the time his parents divorced?) He mentioned this period (1 year 4th jib was promoting) was the hardest time for him. Didn't know if he can go back as Shinhwa. He watched the members on TV and as time went by, he felt they were drifting apart. He thought he might have to go back to US and start his life there. On the finishing part of 4th jib, there was fanmeeting which over 40,000 fans gathered. When it was close to ending of the fanmeeting, fan screamed out Andy's Korean name. He debated whether he should go see the fanmeeting or not but he did go and when he was in the waiting room, he heard fans in the front crying and were chanting his name. Andy said he cried hearing his name and that gave him the strength to go back for 5th jib and made him strength to sing in musical and go solo.

I'm so glad that Andy came back. Got me a little teary reading this. Andy oppah SARANG HAE!!!!!

Thanks mommie Alice for the radio translation!!

mommie alice..

i love you!!!

i've heard the show but of course i can't understand a thing..

i was smiling whenever im hearing Andy laughing to hard..

so addictive..

Eric is really a wacko, huh?!?!

:P

chae yeon and Andy awww i always knew Andy didnt have many friends in entertainment world but i never knew he wa close to chae yeon! so cute! helping him with his hair =] she is real sweet <33

mommie she's at it again with her translations yaayy!! hmm thats weird giving a vacum o__o

i loved number 2!!! i want my love to come to my door like that! thats so cuttee!!

#4 haha that question they actually asked him it hehe girlfriend or members it'd be funni if andy said girlfriend to tease them hehe

#5 hehe silly eric now i know why i love ricdy XDD members are silly this why i love them <3333

2. Radio hosts asked on a snowy day, what date course would he do with someone he loves and he said on snowy day, he would wait for her in front of her house around 8 am until she is ready to come out. He'll bring 2 teacup poodles (male and female) and put them in his hood jackets. Then he'll put ribbon on himself (?). For lunch he'll cook her spagetti (he said he cooks spagetti alot). He'll tell her just 3 words - "I LOVE YOU". It's been 7 years since he spent time with his "love" during Christmas.

4. When Andy is in love (he's talking about years ago), he can only concentrate on one thing. It even came to members scolding him asking him which is more important - girlfriend or members.

7. If 5 members to fall/drown in water, which member would Andy rescue first which he said Junjin because Junjin doesn't like water. JJ can swim but he is afraid of deep water if JJ has to stay in long time so Andy will rescue him first since rest of the members are strong swimmers. And if Andy was to be stranded in the island which member would he chose which he answered Eric. He chose Eric because Eric is his toy. (Not sure becuase Andy is Eric's toy or Eric is Andy's toy). Andy said when they are waiting in the room to go on shows, members play around alot. One day Eric was in the corner of the room and he was playing with the remote control and was talking to himself. Andy was bored so he went to Eric to see what he was doing and heard Eric saying "come here" "come here".... When Andy got to Eric, Eric said, "your here!" and Andy asked what are you doing and Eric said "I was controlling you"! LOL! Andy also said who ever finish eating first would tell others "eat fast" "eat fast" and automatically they would end up eating fast. Whoever finished first is "controlling" others. LOL!

Guest loving_D

starting to looove the YeonDy couple. <33

by the way, did anyone notice the new layout for the ndenter website? it looks a lot better now, if you ask me. :rolleyes:

[08.01.30] [News] Andy's solo challenge: Never had singing parts in Shinhwa before

From what he said there, i can see how much Andy have grown up ! he really has my support <3 & i think its time andy have more friends, i would thought you know maybe haha would be friends with andy but its weird hwo he said he dosnt have much firends ): & thanks for all those amazing & adorable pic of andy <33

[08.01.30] [News] Chae Yeon delayed her schedule for Andy

awww its great that chae yeon is helping and hopefully this friendship will last forever (:

Thanks mommie alice for teh trasnlation on the radio show

number1 is making me laugh for some reason, i wonder why he got a vacumm too. ahhas

i def love number 7 <333 andy is just too adorable and caring. ahhas but im thinking what junjin scared of deepwater, i would have though maybe hyesung. ahhas but junjion hahas <3

if anyone still havent watched andy performing on music bank & music core yet heres youtube links

andy - love song on music bank 2008-02-01

andy - love song on music core 2008-02-01

Guest valmylove

thanks for the translate! What a sweetheart to think of his gf only!!! :rolleyes: I am happy he came back...got teary reading it too :blush: thanks again mommie alice!

Your welcome Cindy.

Has anyone found HQ of Andy's MV with other members? I found MQ but want HQ version if I can find. Thanks.

And also, did Andy sing LIVE in all those performances such as Inkigayo, mnet, Music Bank, Music Core, and etc? His mike is so far from him in certain parts, it's really hard to tell if he was really singing live. Which shows REQUIRES that singers sing live? Is it mandatory in some of the shows?

P.S. Cindy, I e-mailed you through your regular e-mail...hope you got it....I think I sent it over one week ago.

P.S.S. Love Song MV is out at Ocean's Six. Hope we can see it in HQ.

thanks for the translate! What a sweetheart to think of his gf only!!! :rolleyes: I am happy he came back...got teary reading it too :blush: thanks again mommie alice!

I listened to Andy's appearance at Sim Sim Ta Radio show on 1/30/08 yesterday and I wrote few notes to share with you guys....(that is if I can read my own handwriting.... LOL!) I hope it makes sense.

6. Andy started taking vocal lessons starting August 2007. He said members were worried because it's okay to sing on album but how would have to do promotion activities such as singing "live". Members were worried that he would get nervous performing alone. After the first performance he got messages from the members telling him that he did good and that they are proud of him. And that "for sure he is their younger brother!"!

thanks a lot for the translation ~~.. it is so adorable that.. andy.. would save jinnie.. first.. hehe.. what a caring brother.. i always love jindy.. hehe..

i saw on bestshinhwa.. minwoo posted in his online diary that ... he's too proud of andy that when he see him performing he felt like crying.. hehe..

...there is always something between this two ricdy...

...it is always fun to read and heard the members of shinhwa little story of themselves..

and i'm glad that andy make a wise choice.. coming back to shinhwa.. because without him.. it wouldn't be the same .. shinhwa wouldn't exist until now~~~ thank you andy...

Guest loving_D

And also, did Andy sing LIVE in all those performances such as Inkigayo, mnet, Music Bank, Music Core, and etc? His mike is so far from him in certain parts, it's really hard to tell if he was really singing live. Which shows REQUIRES that singers sing live? Is it mandatory in some of the shows?

inkigayo has a little "live" sign before each song that is performed live, so you can tell if it's live or not. i think he sang live, but with so much background music and singing, you really can't tell...which is what i think he wanted...since he's not used to everything yet. music core is "supposed" to be mandatory live, but i think they had a situation last year where some SM artists lipsynched on that show which caused some controversy. music bank, i know nothing about. he definitely performed live on mnet countdown (at least for timing anyway...). love song is always the question.

mommie alice, i like your username for some reason. ahahs anyways i do think andy sing live on most of them, or at least thats what i think, some people like to have the mic far yet some like it close. lol i think its a lot louder if he puts it nears his mouth too much and a part where you can tell if he sings live or not, the part where he kind of have to sing high pitch, cuz he cant do that well yet (:

Andy - Love Song on Inkigayo 2008-02-03

^^ his performance yesterday on inkigayo (: hes so adorable, like seriously ! <333

Guest marianne24

does anyone know if someone already translated andy's love song...

saw his performances...

he sings live... listen carefully to the end part of love song..

you can really tell......

enjoying watching him.....

hes so cute!!!

[08.02.04] [News] Andy: "Drinking with the female artist will lead to a nonstop rumor"

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU

n2008020416485459001ea0.jpg

Currently who is running his solo activities, Shinhwa group ANDY in "Yun Do Hyun's Music Show" shown his communication skills.

ON the 4th, participated in KBS COOL FM 'Yun Do Hyun's Music Show' Andy sang his solo album hit track 'Love Song', attracted the audience.

During the SHINHWA activity period he only take care of the rap sections, Andy in TV program had shown his LIVE skills.

On the day's program Yun Do Hyun asked "Any secret on how to settle all the rumors?", Andy replied "NO" and continued "If going out with the female artist to grab a drink will straight away occur unwanted rumors."

Yun Do Hyun explain this is due to popularity, Andy said "After that case, it had been 6 years I didn't have any rumor news." Then Yun Do Hyun immediately blurted out "Then your recent popularity will drop" and made the audience burst into laughters.

"Yun Do Hyun's Music Show" on Monday segment 'No barrier Live' to the fans and audience Andy had sang Kim Geon Mo's "Unsleepable rainy night".

Source:oceans

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, love4andy.net, shinhwa.biz

==========================================

[08.02.04] [Notice] Andy's "Love Song Music Video" release

Hi everyone,

This is from ND.

Andy's Love Song MV had finally released.

http://www.ndenter.co.kr/andy_re/video.asp

In this Love Song MV is recorded with ANDY's first solo concert's Love Song related clips and scene,

With the preparation of the concert process was all recorded and was hoping that with some touching scene of the concert would once again touches everybody's heart.

Hoping like the song that this MV too will receive lots of support.

Thank you.

Source:ND ENTER

Cn Trans:庆琳@ANDY THE WORLD

==========================================

[08.02.05] [Diary] Andy: "Everybody - Happy Chinese New Year!"

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU

0802052jd1.jpg

Although busy, but thanks to everybody.

Spending everyday happily.

Everyone, be happy during Chinese New Year, and stay healthy too!!!

Source:ndenter

Cn Trans:evmist@bestshinhwa

Guest loving_D

^^what an adorable picture. this was taken during the miraculous victory & defeat filming, i'm pretty sure.

hope we'll see some interactions between him and other stars on the show. i know shoo is going to be on there, which is exciting. and some suju members. be social, andy!

as for the mv, i'm very disappointed that it isn't a real mv...again.

edit--pics from mnet x boyfriend

f_andymnetxbom_7c14590.jpg

f_andymnetxbom_6697438.jpg

f_andymnetxbom_fa0be6f.jpg

f_andymnetxbom_95ca6fc.jpg

f_andymnetxbom_9802c45.jpg

Credit: mnet + ocean's six

from Yoon Do Hyun's Music Show Radio

note: the other guest is min kyung hoon, from the band buzz.

f_andyyoondohm_f85fd18.jpg

f_andyyoondohm_27675a0.jpg

f_andyyoondohm_45d34eb.jpg

f_andyyoondohm_a67b59e.jpg

credit: KBS + ocean's six

Guest sungmin

[News]080206 Andy gets strength from Shinhwa members

andy-1.jpg

In the “Korea Idol” segment of the OBS show “Show Report, Movie Report,” which will be aired on February 9, Shinhwa member Andy expressed how other members helped him to finally come out solo.

“Going solo continually gives me fear and anxiety but because of the help from fans and Shinhwa members, I got the confidence to get on with it .

“Other members were always worried about me as I’m the youngest in the group. But I learned so much from the time I did the musical, album and now, television appearances. When I’m having a hard time, the members become my strength,” Andy said

CREDITS TO

source: NEWSEN+ Eng.trans:KRNLOOP+KIMDONGWANTHAILAND.NET

Archived