Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

congratulation Andy, I am so proud and happy for you,

Andy you are the reason to become a fan of shinhwa

Andy I will support you for ever

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaahccckkk left soompi for 3 days and so much news! i cant believe finals kept me from aying happy b-day to my fav. member andy >< its late but... HAPPY B-DAY ANDY!! SARANGHAEE!!!! and thanks to u all who keep this thread strong ^^ p.s. LOVE the front page ;] thanks for making it!! <333

Guest loving_D

Taken from the Inkigayo thread:

Chaeyeon will be performing with Andy for the song Timing during his Comeback this week.

:w00t: so excited!! so he'll be promoting timing and love song for his two songs for his comeback.

Guest loving_D

updated promotion activities schedule on first page. he has a lot of radio program schedules, but not many music programs...i wonder if he's going to be on music core or music bank... :unsure:

Guest lilswtazndevil

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8sBWTOhw_GE - timing feat. chae yeon

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3XOX0Bj0dpI - love song

credits: monmonsnow2 on yt

i haven't watched them yet, but saw a few seconds on the love song perf and it's really cute

omg!! i watched it already!!

it is SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!

espeically when he is performing Love Song!! all those hearts around him!! and he is making hearts too!!haha!!

and the one he performed with chae yeon, that is also one of my favorite song from his cd!! chae yeon looks so pretty!!

it was an awesome performance!!both of them did a good job!!excellent comeback!!

Guest xXsmilesXx

Just watch his comeback stage

he did a great job.His "love song" performace

was just too cute.I was all giggly throughout the whole performance

it was just too cute.Am so proud of Andy he was awesome.The dance was cute too.

thanks for posting the links, rebt.

i saw his perf earlier.. the streaming link loved me today.. :D

how could Andy be so adorably cute!!

i like Love song but not preferred the hair though..

the way he shakes his butt is oh so cute!!!!!

Guest apricot

His perfs are sooo cute!!! And the heart-dance!!! Haha, that's soo like him to do that. That's his trademark, I think.

I almost thought he's lipsynching the "Love Story"..he's holding the mic so far away, I feel like putting the mic closer to him..^^;

Fighting Andy!!! Looking forward to your future perfs!!! ^_^

aww, i just watched andy's comeback (is it still called comeback if it's his first performance as a solo artist? lol), and he was soooo cute

his singing has improved so much! i'm so proud of andy

i read in one of the fan accounts who went to inki gayo that some 300 shinhwa changjo fans showed up to support him! awww andy's so loved <3

his performance is soooo cute!!! can see he's still very shy on stage. especially "Love Song" perf. hahaha. i like the heart dance!!! the dancesteps look really familiar. seems like some salsa dance moves that eric used to do.. LOL.

Guest DongHae_is_mine

i've counted day by day to ND's comeback!! It was really really great. He's just so cute

Ah, Andy you're killing me every minutes.

Archived