Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest babieblue545

Yea they mentioned

onions but not a golden onion

:P. It's just a scene where they first engage (without the anger from Edward).

So what does some of the "known" cast members look like in real life (although I'm guessing amazing) and I also heard that some of the casts are in their own groups as well?

Well I think Mike and Justin became close friends on the set but I am curious as to know the groups as well.

I thought one of the extras or fans mentioned it on another website. There was something about the Forks kids sticking together in one group and the Cullens in another group. And Kristen is apparantly a Bella, who doesn't have a particular group and can go from one group to another.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_hunny

^ Yes that was what I was referring to although I think Robert also hangs out with both the "Forks" crew and Cullens too in between takes.

Guest vi4vi2002

Special_Kay I am so jealous of you!!! I can't wait to see the lab scene!!!! GAH!! December 12 seems soooooooooooooooo har away like a century.

Guest Justalilodreamer

whoa they're filming at Madison High?! is it the one in portland oregon? then i can go there and stalk them loljk

darn why dont they film at my school instead, i think the inside of our school looks better than Madisons haha i kid, our school is probably 1/4 the size of madison -_- lol

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ wow really?!my friends goes there for their track meets like every week ...and there i was thinking nothing ever happpens here in portland -_- i thought they were filming at Kalama High?

lol im excited and very surprised at the same time. i wonder if any of the actors are going to be around portland

Guest toomuchsmiling

they're making a movie???????? dude, i'm reading this series now. the guy who plays Edward isn't that GORGEOUS guy they describe in the book. <_< he's not good-looking at all!!!! i want a different Edward!!!!!! =_= *sigh* i'll still try to watch the movie!!

Guest loveprint

^ Get over it.

They are filming in two schools. Not at the same time, obviously. They're not filming at Madison atm. aretheydonewithmadison?

Oh, so that's why they had to re-shoot it? I thought maybe they didn't like the results. *shrugs*

they're making a movie???????? dude, i'm reading this series now. the guy who plays Edward isn't that GORGEOUS guy they describe in the book. <_< he's not good-looking at all!!!! i want a different Edward!!!!!! =_= *sigh* i'll still try to watch the movie!!

Don't come into this thread just to bash the actors...

we here accepted and love who they chose for Edward...

you are basing off the actor from your POV of how the character should look like...

if its too hard for you to accept the fact that Robert Pattinson would be great as Edward..., get over it!

im tired of seeing these comments!

Guest scorsagian

innitially I acted that way toward the actor they casted for Edward too, but Robert Pattinson grew on me and it turns out I was wrong about my impression of him as Edward. I wasn't thrilled about Kristen as bella either because Bella was supposed to look innocent, with long straight dark brown hair, heart shaped face (Stephenie Meyer described her in detail at her website). But she grew on me too.

Don't worry about the people being mean to you saying "get over it" I'm sure NOT everyone LOVED Robert Pattinson at first and seeing him on the set and the five pounds of makeup + the golden eyes can change people's minds. Most of the people on this thread didn't like him in the beginning either so I don't see why they can't understand someone who just found out about the movie feeling the same as they did.

But you should go look at the pictures of him now, he's not half bad.

I'm just glad Summit is making a movie at all.

Yes - I was very disappointed w/ Robert playing Edward at first as well. However, I promise you - he will definitely grow on you. Believe it or not - now I can't even think about anyone else playing Edward. Robert's our Edward no matter what, lol.

They're going to re-shoot the crash scene just for the snow~! Oh my gosh - they're so dedicated, hahaha. Awesome. All the more reason to look forward to the movie (as if I wasn't anticipating it enough already).

The actors form their own group behind-the-cameras too?!? xD Forks Kids vs The Cullens. Those Cullens - isolating themselves even behind-the-scenes, haha. And Bella going back and forth. It fits so well w/ the actual book/movie.

*EDIT* - OMG. Second time in a row owning a page, ha. I never share any updates though...sorry for being a boring post-er, xD

Guest aznxgirlieeex3

^^ This is Kristen's natural eye colour.

http://www.visualhollywood.com/movies/in_l...nd_women022.jpg

Bella does have brown eyes so I'm glad that they took the smallest details into account!

since everyone is giving off their names, mine is Jen =), i love kristen's natural eye color.

edit:

Billy Black isn't a werewolf right? I just wanted to make sure because a few pages back, I read something and it confused me :blink:

Guest sweet_hunny

Uh Bella's a brunette not "black haired". In the books that's what she has (also kinda turns auburn in the sun) and considers herself ordinary but I think of Bella as a girl who doesn't realizes she's actually pretty just like Kristen gives off that vibe.

DAMMIT I seriously wish people who come to the thread should stop crying "OH HE'S NOT EDWARD!". MY GOD! JUST GET OVER IT <_<! Can't some of you be open minded?

It was the pictures of the Twilight moms with Robert and one of Robert alone and he looked stunning. haha because I don't think Robert takes great pictures, but I remember thinking he looked great in that one picture.

Good lord, people need to get over the casting like right now. They're already filming it so there is no point in complaining.

Be happy there even is a movie at all. -_-

Guest scorsagian

Some fan got to meet Kellan!

http://www.fanpop.com/external/959164

Thanks to His Golden Eyes.

He seems like such a goofy guy and nice too, that's what everyone who meets him keeps saying.

lol

but he looks like a gentle grisly bear, not an irritable one out of hibernation. lol

Thanks for sharing the link!

Archived