Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest babieblue545

In my opinion, Robert isn't very good at taking pictures.. but he looks stunning in those. :o

I think he'll prove people wrong and show them he can be Edward well. :)

From all the other pictures I've seen, he isn't really photogenic (and the amazing part is he used to be a model when he was younger!). His recent pictures look great, though! And even if his photos don't do justice, he certainly is announced to be very stunning in person by all the people that have seen him on set.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nightfall738

Here's a picture of him during his Sharkboy days:

http://wallpapers-screensavers.saverweb.co...girl_in_3-D.jpg

And here he is now (I think. It was the last page of his event pictures, so it must be new):

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3755/taylorpg3.png

^ Credits:

http://www.taylorlautner.com/

If you were talking about pictures on the scene, yeah... I'm hoping they'll be good, too, haha. He hasn't changed that much. He just grew a heck of a lot.

Ohhhh Taylor Taylor Taylor... my, have you grown. ^.- I absolutely LOVED him in Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and I love him more now. Is it confirmed that he's Jacob???

Guest jessyjess

ohmygod i wonder who's playing Jacob????Edward looks familiar..lol.i like the cast so far.

Taylor Lautner is playing Jacob and the reason why Edward looks familiar is because he also played Cedric in the HP movie.

Guest jessyjess

New Updates from Kiki! It was her last day on the set.

http://kellan.fan-sites.org/forum/index.php?topic=85.0

If you are a member of the site PLEASE remember to comment since my friend was getting kinda pissed off (she's the mod for the site).

But I am GLAD that Kellan liked the scrap book that we made for him and he LOVES it that we call him our princess over on LJ (it's this huge inside joke).

Guest peeaye

KiKi is so awesome, I love reading her updates. I hope she knows I [we] truly appreciate it! I'd be .. way nervous giving Kellan or any celebrity a fan-made scrapbook.

Guest sweet_hunny

Aww thanks to Kiki for this! Isn't awesome to have "insiders" :D? Definately sweet that Kellen liked his gift. May I ask, why would you call him princess :P?

*screaming*

i think i might lose my voice one of these day.

rob is dang gorgeous ;D

thanks again.

i agree!

the last picture of Rob is absolute HOTNESS!!

i can't believe the thread is moving so fast..

I love Kiki. Her updates are always so awesome to read~ It's great that Kellan liked his gift.

It's too bad that it was her last day on set, I would've loved to read more "inside" information. keke XD

Now, we'll just have to wait it out..

ahh I hope there will be the sequels~

Guest jessyjess

May I ask, why would you call him princess :P?

In the movie "Stick It" that he was in, there's this one scene where he puts on makeup, put clips in his hair and wore a dress and that's how it came to be.

Well I'm just glad that he's so fun loving about it and not taking the princess thing seriously at all.

I sleep for 15 hours (I was tired, lol) and the thread goes through 2 pages ~ T.T The movie isn't even out yet - slow down~!

JKJK, haha. What I love about this thread is the fact that there are always so many updates~! Thanks to all who shared~!

So I'm going to assume that New Moon and Eclipse (and I'm sure Breaking Dawn along w/ them) will be filmed as well? That's so exciting ~ ^^* Twilight will be a success - I just know it.

Though I can't help but wonder what they're going to do w/ Taylor ~ T.T I hope they buff him up and everything before going into New Moon - since technically, he's supposed to be bigger than Edward, lol. Why does Robert have to be so tall? That gorgeous being <3

And awww, Kellan seems so down-to-earth~! Such a lovable guy (:

^ I slept 11 hours. XD

Taylor Lautner is already pretty buff though and last time I checked he was pretty short.. like 5'0" unless he got a growth spurt. o_o

I think they're gonna change him when they do New Moon because transformed Jacob doesn't look like himself before.

Guest jessyjess

^^ yea, I made a post like a few pages back how the TM's found out that they MAY have to have change Taylor for Jacob in New Moon

Archived