• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^oh lol thank would make sense @_@

is the website suppose to do that?

and AHH!!!

the last picture of Rob!!

gorgeous hair, eyes, face~

perfect....

i really have to give a lot of thanks to twilight moms for giving us so much goodies!

edit and the site for the video is working again

WHOOHOO!

Guest Momo*

hi y'all first time posting in this thread, i have been checking once every couple of days and this grew like 10 pages (which is good for me!)

Jackson and Rob is gorrrrrgeous, can't wait for this movie to come out, but 12.12.08 is tooo far! :P

thanks for the links and new picture guys. already loss track of the people who adds update.. i have a very horrible memory. >.<

the pics of rob never fails to my heart skip a beat.NO JOKE..

tahts weird.. i didnt have a problem veiwng the video you guys posted. the video doesnt really say much.. just filing and stuff. the actors werent in the news. i wonder when we'll see interviews on the stars. they usually do that during promotions right? they might appear someday on some late night shows.

hi y'all first time posting in this thread, i have been checking once every couple of days and this grew like 10 pages (which is good for me!)

Jackson and Rob is gorrrrrgeous, can't wait for this movie to come out, but 12.12.08 is tooo far! :P

welcome to the thread~

this thread moves quickly so good luck keeping up!!!

and i totally agree Robert & Jackson are completely drop-dead gorgeous!

Guest shesmiles

i should watch the news more often.

haha i wouldn't have missed that broadcasting...

i only live 45 mins away from portland!!! darn.

and i wanted to go up this morning! haha...gotta tell my sister!

Guest sweet_hunny

Aww the Sam Uley interview was so sweet! Hahaha it must've been funny getting hugged out of no where :P.

Hehe so I guess what I heard about working hours were true :lol:. The local reporter kinda sounds dimwitted when he talks about Twilight and doesn't realize its phenomenon success (but again most newscast don't).

Guest bubblepeach

Hi everyone ^^

I'm a new Twilight fan here. I've been stalking this thread for awhile.

Just finished reading Twilight & New Moon last week and now in the process of finishing Eclipse.

Can't wait to see the movie Twilight. The novel is just AWESOME!

And speaking about the movie, I think Robert is the perfect cast for Edward. At first, I din't really care who's gonna play Edward as long as he can act. But now I know why they picked him. He has everything Edward has in the book. I mean, the physical traits; pale skin, hair.

He is gorgeous and very charming. Ahhh he is the perfect Edward :blush:

And Kristen. gosh she is just so beautifulllllllll.

They got the right cast for Edward & Bella <33 and the whole Cullens family of course ^^

Man, I want Robert & Kristen to be a couple in real life. Seriously. They'd make a really cute & gorgeous couple =]

^^ I think the site is down...

and an update from TM's!

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org/o...gain-t4652.html

My goodness, when I saw those pics, my heart literally stopped.

I LOVEEEEEE the last pic of him, the solo one. Ohh Edward <3

Ahhh December is too long. I'm dying from the anticipation here :wacko:

Now I'm gonna go back to finish reading Eclipse.

I'm totally addicted to Twilight now. And Edward-Bella of course :blush:

Guest loveprint

This thread moves too fast for me. ;_;

I'm sure every book will be made into a sequel. I have really high expectations of the first film and I have a feeling it won't disappoint me. My expectations are usually quite low, because I'm always afraid that something won't live up to them but it's a different story with Twilight.

Guest sweet_hunny

^ :lol: I know!

Well we can't really have sequels in the works just yet because we have to see if the Twilight film will be a success first (although I believe this will).

Guest jessyjess

^^ I just REALLY hope they film one of the movies somewhere in Canada!

This girl and I were talking on LJ and she mentioned how it would be SO expensive to fly them to Italy for New Moon so she suggested Quebec City since it has a COMPLETE European feel to it. I SERIOUSLY would be there in a heartbeat! It's only like what, a 3 hour flight from where I live and wouldn't mind going there again.

Archived