Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest sweet_hunny

I noticed your links are directly from Everglow. Use Imageshack to host the photos or the site that provides them can't display photos for the fans viewing the gallery, it's more helpful.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG That must be so frustrating. Being harassed (ell hardly, but till) in the middle of the street and not being able to do anything about it because there are tons of cameras and paparazi...

Guest ka_yih15

for some weird reason, i don't like the idea of having the 'movie cover' for the book. :unsure:

it kind of turns me off, although i perfectly know that the content is the same and some times with added perks.

same thing applies to other books that's been produced as a movie.

edit: weee!!! i topped the page. first time, long time.

Guest sweetRUI

silent reader no more here.

wow, I like the collector's edition of the book...I'm thinking of getting it since I dont have my own copy of Twilight yet...

the movie-themed one looks....weird....coz maybe i dunno.....rpattz looks...scary rather than dazzling yet creepy~ :)

Guest ms_s0cal

poor rob.....that girl could of just like said "hey can i get a hug?" She didn't have to grab his face, that is soooo weird (considering that

he doesn't know her.) But he pulled it off really well. Good things he had his friend to pull him away

for some weird reason, i don't like the idea of having the 'movie cover' for the book. :unsure:

it kind of turns me off, although i perfectly know that the content is the same and some times with added perks.

same thing applies to other books that's been produced as a movie.

edit: weee!!! i topped the page. first time, long time.

I totally agree with you. The aspect of having the movie cover as the book cover just doesn't appeal to me. I personally love all the book covers of the saga, but that's just me.

(I don't really think Rob looks so fantastic in that picture. T___T;; They could've picked a way better one.)

--

I just saw the TMZ clip, and oh my goodness. That girl has a lot of nerve.

I guess she decided to seize the moment, and epically failed. Although, it is rather scary having a stranger come up to you and grab your face trying to kiss you. Gah, she should've just asked for a hug or if she wanted to push it, MAYBE ask for a kiss on the cheek. No need to get so aggressive. T____T;;

Robert is so a cutie. <33

Guest Incise Soul

I agree, I don't want the movie poster as the new book cover. I love ALL of the covers for all of the books. They're simple & yet unique. I like how they're all red in color too... looks awesome with the black background color :] sigh, I wish they would have a better movie poster.. Robert looks kind of scary in that one.

I really can't wait until the movie comes out.

I'm going crazy waiting for it!

My friend called me obsessed ): and I can't deny that it's not true.

Guest ka_yih15

poor rob.....that girl could of just like said "hey can i get a hug?" She didn't have to grab his face, that is soooo weird (considering that

he doesn't know her.) But he pulled it off really well. Good things he had his friend to pull him away

i bet the girl who 'attacked' rob isn't really a fan.

i mean a real fan would probably be 'dazzled' to act that way...

...and they'll probably show some respect.

poor girl she gets bashed for what she has done.

tbh, i haven't watched the VMAs in years but they are definitely making me tune in tonight :lol:

i don't like having the movie pic on the book cover either =|

omg the twilight special edition looks so sexy! i'm pretty pissed Silvercity at Metrotown up here in vancouver still doesnt have the Twilight poster up!

Guest jessyjess

just a question...

will there be stuff of them during the pre-show???

maybe we'll be getting a glimpse of them walking down the carpet?

Archived